Ultraverse - Issue List

Quick access to the checklists for each of the Dead Universes that have been compiled.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Brother J
Just trying to be self-deprecating

Post by Brother J »

Knightt wrote:Dammit... $9.75 is the bottom line.
well, at least you drove the price up for the "Night Nurse"!

That's at least part of the fun of bidding on eBay. :lol:

Knightt
Master of the Dead Universes

Post by Knightt »

Yeah... if "I" can't have it cheap... NOBODY can !!!! LOL Too funny... until it backfires on ya. :lol: :lol: :lol:

dac55
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!
Book

Post by dac55 »

I found this if some one is needing a Rune ashcan/wrath ashcan. :thumb:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rune-Wrath-mini-com ... dZViewItem

I could have made it shoter but to lazy.
I have one. I know some of the books are harder to find Brother J. I dident think I was ever going to find a Great eastren ashcan cheap but I did. I got a great deal with KC on a bunch of books. Thanks KC. I'll just wait and see. :thumb:

David
Also seen something that you might wont to look at Brother J. :thumb:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1

I bid 10 bucks on them that dident last to long. I was wonting them for the Aircel and Cherry mainley. You bdo collect UG comics dont you I hope I'm remiber right. Got to look over the spelling.

Brother J
Re: Book

Post by Brother J »

dac55 wrote:I found this if some one is needing a Rune ashcan/wrath ashcan. :thumb:
Ah, that's the regular ashcan, pretty easy to find, the tough one is the Gold logo edition with the Rune logo in gold foil. Thanks for the tip, though...always appreciated! :thumb:

dac55 wrote:Also seen something that you might wont to look at Brother J. :thumb:

I bid 10 bucks on them that dident last to long. I was wonting them for the Aircel and Cherry mainley. You bdo collect UG comics dont you I hope I'm remiber right. Got to look over the spelling.
yep, I'm the underground guy. The Cherry comics in that lot would be interesting if the #1 was a first print, but you can't tell from looking at the picture. The other books in that lot that would be cool to have would be the Verotik stuff. I don't know much about the other stuff.

dac55
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!
books

Post by dac55 »

BROTHER J WROTE
yep, I'm the underground guy. The Cherry comics in that lot would be interesting if the #1 was a first print, but you can't tell from looking at the picture. The other books in that lot that would be cool to have would be the Verotik stuff. I don't know much about the other stuff.

I knew there was 2nd prints or more of Cherry. But I dont know how to tell them apart. I have some Cherry's and Cherry Poptarts. I know there not first prints. I also have some UG books Like Zap C. Deamon Calf. Comics Slow death. I know there not first prints either and dont know how to tell. Trying to pick up some Info. At CBPG. I have seen some of your post there.
And thanks for the Info. on the Rune/Wrath ashcan I had forgot about the gold foil. I dont even think I have it on my wont list. There are prouably a few I dont have on it.

David

Brother J
Re: books

Post by Brother J »

dac55 wrote:I knew there was 2nd prints or more of Cherry. But I dont know how to tell them apart. I have some Cherry's and Cherry Poptarts. I know there not first prints. I also have some UG books Like Zap C. Deamon Calf. Comics Slow death. I know there not first prints either and dont know how to tell. Trying to pick up some Info. At CBPG. I have seen some of your post there.
And thanks for the Info. on the Rune/Wrath ashcan I had forgot about the gold foil. I dont even think I have it on my wont list. There are prouably a few I dont have on it.

David
if you ever want help determining what printings you have on undergrounds I can give you a hand. One of the usual ways to tell which is which is cover price.

dac55
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!
books

Post by dac55 »

I have 3 Zaps with a sticker over the price. Dont know if is cool to try and removed the sticker or not.# 0 has a $1.00 sticker, # 4 has $ 1.00 sticker, and # 6 has a $ 1.00 sticker.Like I said they could be 3rd 4th 5 th or anything. Havent been trying to find out what there wort. So I havent realy strated trying to find out what they are. Zap I have # 0 with the sticker and then it jumps to # 3 with a $ 1.00 price on it. the # 4 with the sticker # 5 with a .75 cent price on it. then # 6 with a sticker. then it gos to # 13 and its $ 2.95. I know that a late printing.I have other UG. Now I know this is hard to belive but a friend gave them to me. Well I wouldent say that he owed me about 20 bucks and gave me 3 short boxes of comics. I told him he dident half to do that. But he said he really wonted me to take them because he was moving. Like I said I do not know harly anything about them. He said they were kind of hard to get . He came from Califorine.Spelled wrong.

Brother J

Post by Brother J »

Definitely leave the stickers on. Undergrounds were very frequently stickered with higher prices since they usually had very long shelf lives. The head shops that usually sold these didn't send them back, they just kept them on the shelves until they sold. The stickers don't detract much from the value. In fact, I think most underground collectors would rather see the sticker instead of seeing sticker residue where the sticker was before it was removed.

If you can GENTLY scrape the price sticker aside to see the price underneath, you can see what the original cover price was. Since you said most of them were stickered $1.00, I'm betting most of them were originally 75 cents. If that is correct, then your Zap #0 would be an 8th printing, your Zap #3 would be a 4th, and your Zap #4 would be a 3rd. Your Zap's #5 and #6 would both be 2nd printings. I'm not sure on the later issues. It's possible your #13 is a first because the prices got high quickly with the later issues.

dac55
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!
Book

Post by dac55 »

Thanks Brother J . Are they worth anything? Are they worth puting on ebay? You think you might wont any? You can PM me if you are. I have others I could send you a list.Just let me know.

David

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

This looks like a great topic in it's own thread. :hm:

Brother J

Post by Brother J »

Knightt wrote:This looks like a great topic in it's own thread. :hm:
Discussion moved to PM's, now back to your regular Ultraverse thread. :thumb:

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

:lol: :lol:

Naw man, I meant maybe make this a new thread in the DU section so that we can learn a bit more about this stuff... it is a DU in what you guys are talking about, yes ?

TearyBlues

Post by TearyBlues »

dac55 wrote:I found this if some one is needing a Rune ashcan/wrath ashcan. :thumb:

I have one. I know some of the books are harder to find Brother J. I dident think I was ever going to find a Great eastren ashcan cheap but I did.
Didn't I sold you that Rune/Wrath flipbook ashcan a couple months ago over at ComicCovers for $1 or was it $1.25?
Got to look over the spelling.
and homonyms toos.

Brother J

Post by Brother J »

Knightt wrote::lol: :lol:

Naw man, I meant maybe make this a new thread in the DU section so that we can learn a bit more about this stuff... it is a DU in what you guys are talking about, yes ?
not really, it's more a genre than a dead universe, meaning lots of different companies.

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

ahhhhhh

dac55
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!
books

Post by dac55 »

Hay knightt. If you think the Crossgen and Ultraverse books are hard to figger out these will blow your mind away. I had thought about talking to you about them but I dont know much about them my self. Man they are tuff. And hard to get. Some of them go for some big bucks.

David

dac55
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!

Post by dac55 »

TearyBlues wrote:

I have one. I know some of the books are harder to find Brother J. I dident think I was ever going to find a Great eastren ashcan cheap but I did.
Didn't I sold you that Rune/Wrath flipbook ashcan a couple months ago over at ComicCovers for $1 or was it $1.25?
Got to look over the spelling.
and homonyms toos.
:thumb: Thats about the highest I go on the dead Universes.
Terry dont take this the wrong way. Man I buy and trade books all the time. I prouable did get that book from you I cant remmber where I have got all the books I have. ,but I bet I also got some others too. I have way over 10,000 books If I buy books for some one I usealy get 10 bucks or more at a time. Even if I dont need them. But I wont to thank you for them. And I do look at your list from time to time and when you get some more on it that I need I will gladley buy them.

David

TearyBlues

Post by TearyBlues »

No problem, Davy.

dac55
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!
books

Post by dac55 »

Thanks Terry. :thumb:
I have told others you are a good person to deal with. :thumb:

David

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

Needs list updated (as far as I know):

Break-Thru 1 (Ultra 5000)
Freex/Mantra nn Ashcan
Godwheel: TPB
Hardcase: nn Ashcan (Limited edition), 1 (Gold hologram)
Malibu Sun: 28, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
NecroMantra: 3, 4 (Limited edition)
Prime (Volume 1): nn Ashcan (Limited edition), nn Ashcan (Comics Cavalcade), 1 (Gold hologram), 22
Prime (Volume 2): 1 (Alternate cover)
Rune (Volume 1): Ashcan (Limited edition)
Rune/Silver Surfer: 1 (Standard Edition)
Siren: 1 (Alternate cover)
Solitaire: 1 (Ultra 5000)
Solution: 5 (Alternate cover)
Strangers: nn Ashcan (Diamond), 1 (Gold hologram)
Ultraforce (Volume 1): 8
Ultraverse Origins: 1 (Ultra 5000, Regular Cover), 1 (Ultra 5000, Alternate gatefold cover)
Warstrike: 1 (Ultra 5000), 1 (Alternate cover)

TPB=Trade Paperback, nn = No Number

List updated 08 June, 2006

GGSAE
Getting that sauce across the border ain't easy.
Getting that sauce across the border ain't easy.

Post by GGSAE »

Hey knight i wasn't sure if you needed this or not, i would have posted the link sooner if you did...

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... _Stores_IT

DARN you Brother J !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

HTF Prime hard cover... nice price, not mine.

http://cgi.ebay.com/PRIME-TIME-PRIME-CO ... dZViewItem

Brother J

Post by Brother J »

Knightt wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... _Stores_IT

DARN you Brother J !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
PM sent... :lol:

Knightt

Post by Knightt »