Fright Krewe (Peacock)

Discuss the VALIANT comics, characters, and collecting.
PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL SPOILER INFORMATION IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

ManofTheAtom
Deathmate was cool
Deathmate was cool
Fright Krewe (Peacock)

Post by ManofTheAtom »

Fright Krewe
An ancient prophecy and a Voodoo Queen put misfit teens in charge of saving New Orleans from the biggest demonic threat it’s faced in almost two centuries. But, honestly? Saving the world might be easier than becoming friends.
Season One Trailer

This cartoon is what I imagine a Shadowman TV series might be like.
:atomic: Comics are like a Rorschach test, everyone has a different opinion on what they are and can be... :atomic:

Ryan
Clinkin' bottles with Aram
Re: Fright Krewe (Peacock)

Post by Ryan »

ManofTheAtom wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 1:18:57 pm Fright Krewe
An ancient prophecy and a Voodoo Queen put misfit teens in charge of saving New Orleans from the biggest demonic threat it’s faced in almost two centuries. But, honestly? Saving the world might be easier than becoming friends.
Season One Trailer

I get that, you're right most animated series need to be aimed at kids to have a market.

But personally it wouldn't interest me. I'd much rather see something adult like the old Spawn animated series and other more current adult animation. When Valiant was at its best it was much more sophisticated than the other comics on the market. For the smart kids, not dumbed down for mass appeal.

ManofTheAtom
Deathmate was cool
Deathmate was cool

Post by ManofTheAtom »

Ryan wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:58:38 pm
Season One Trailer

I get that, you're right most animated series need to be aimed at kids to have a market.

But personally it wouldn't interest me. I'd much rather see something adult like the old Spawn animated series and other more current adult animation. When Valiant was at its best it was much more sophisticated than the other comics on the market. For the smart kids, not dumbed down for mass appeal.
No, no. I don't mean in style. I mean content; supernatural threats and Voodoo mythology in New Orleans.
:atomic: Comics are like a Rorschach test, everyone has a different opinion on what they are and can be... :atomic:

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

ManofTheAtom wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:49:53 am
Ryan wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:58:38 pm
Season One Trailer

No, no. I don't mean in style. I mean content; supernatural threats and Voodoo mythology in New Orleans.
K, cool.