Jackie Goehner as Dejah Thoris

Everything else comic-related that's not VALIANT-related.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Oxmyx
H.A.R.D.E.R. Corps, with Extra Resistance
Valiant fan since: 2013
Favorite character: Blister
Favorite title: Rai and the Future Force
Favorite writer: Jim Shooter
Favorite artist: Barry Wind-Smith
Jackie Goehner as Dejah Thoris

Post by Oxmyx »

Sorry to bring up Dynamite again, but actually Dejah Thoris is an exception to any rules

Aka Jacqueline Goehner
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I've been looking everywhere for the ultra-rare Turok vs Blister issue. Anybody able to help me out?

IMJ
I have a Quasar collection. And I love it. So there.
Valiant fan since: VH1 X-O Manowar #1
Favorite character: VH1 Sting | VH2 Rai
Favorite title: VH2 Rai
Favorite writer: Kurt Busiek
Favorite artist: Sean Chen
Re: Jackie Goehner as Dejah Thoris

Post by IMJ »

I see that you have a few threads with this kind of stuff - maybe, considering there are those of us here who don't know who these people are, and also that it's not specific to Valiant characters, just create one thread in the general comics discussion area where you can post the cosplay stuff that is of interest to you! :)

Just a thought..... You can call it "Cosplayer image thread" or something like that! :thumb:

Oxmyx

Post by Oxmyx »

IMJ wrote:I see that you have a few threads with this kind of stuff - maybe, considering there are those of us here who don't know who these people are, and also that it's not specific to Valiant characters, just create one thread in the general comics discussion area where you can post the cosplay stuff that is of interest to you! :)

Just a thought..... You can call it "Cosplayer image thread" or something like that! :thumb:
Since I don't intend to post any more any time soon, it's hardly an issue. However, your point is taken, although I have to say the forum does include "independents" as well as Marvel and DC

The real question is...why DON'T you know who Dejah Thoris is? Her story "only" spawned all of modern sci-fi.
I've been looking everywhere for the ultra-rare Turok vs Blister issue. Anybody able to help me out?

IMJ
Valiant fan since: VH1 X-O Manowar #1
Favorite character: VH1 Sting | VH2 Rai
Favorite title: VH2 Rai
Favorite writer: Kurt Busiek
Favorite artist: Sean Chen

Post by IMJ »

Oxmyx wrote:
IMJ wrote:I see that you have a few threads with this kind of stuff - maybe, considering there are those of us here who don't know who these people are, and also that it's not specific to Valiant characters, just create one thread in the general comics discussion area where you can post the cosplay stuff that is of interest to you! :)

Since I don't intend to post any more any time soon, it's hardly an issue. However, your point is taken, although I have to say the forum does include "independents" as well as Marvel and DC

The real question is...why DON'T you know who Dejah Thoris is? Her story "only" spawned all of modern sci-fi.
I know who the comic character is. I was talking about the chicks doing the cosplay.
Which sort of goes along with why I was mentioning a single, combined thread that didn't pimp the models in a thread as much as the cosplay. :thumb:

It's all good bud.

Oxmyx

Post by Oxmyx »

Yes, I misunderstood your comment. My apologies