Disney Infinity/Skylanders/Lego Dimensions

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

dornwolf
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
Disney Infinity/Skylanders/Lego Dimensions

Post by dornwolf »

So does anyone do the toys to life style games. I know the Disney one has been cancelled and I've found a couple of the figures at dollar stores along with one of the games toy r us. So I'm debating getting it. Always thought they were neat ideas and just wondering if anyone else messes with them.

jeremycoe
I like spidey-butt and I can not lie
I like spidey-butt and I can not lie
Valiant fan since: 1993
Favorite character: Bloodshot
Favorite title: Quantum & Woody (Acclaim)
Re: Disney Infinity/Skylanders/Lego Dimensions

Post by jeremycoe »

My kids love infinity, and just got dimensions for Christmas. I've not spent much time with either, personally.
Alone, listless, breakfast table in an otherwise empty room.

Dr Noel
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: magnus
Favorite title: magnus/harbinger
Favorite writer: shooter

Post by Dr Noel »

Dimensions is a lot of fun. So are the first couple skylanders games. Disney Infinity didn't make a lot of sense and was hard to use (probably why it failed)

dornwolf

Post by dornwolf »

Dr Noel wrote:Dimensions is a lot of fun. So are the first couple skylanders games. Disney Infinity didn't make a lot of sense and was hard to use (probably why it failed)
I recently bought Disney Infinity 2.0, the Marvel edition, I've enjoyed it way more than I originally thought I would. I think if they had created a full on story it would've worked better than using playsets as pieces.

As for why it failed, it actually was the better selling game, basically from all the stories it was basically over supply. They made way way to many characters. They made $2 million Hulks and only sold $1 million, then having been made to make characters people didn't really want like Yondu, and then having to fight over which characters got highlighted, Star Wars Force Awakens or Rebels.