Honey, it's time to spawn!
Honey, it's time to spawn!
Valiant fan since: 2012
Favorite character: X-O Manowar
Favorite title: X-O Manowar
Favorite writer: Venditti and Dysart
Planet ComiCon- Kansas City, MO May 20-22, 2016

Post by mkb28 »

I just learned that Matt Kindt will be leading a Valiant discussion at Planet ComiCon on Sunday, May 22nd at 1:30 PM. This is the first Valiant related event that has appeared in Kansas City. :clap: Here are the details:

Sunday May 22, 2016 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm

Best-selling writer and multiple Eisner Award nominee Matt Kindt – as he pulls the curtain back on 2016's most ambitious comics event and goes behind the scenes of the coming war between Rai and the forces of New Japan in this exclusive, one-on-one conversation spanning 4001 A.D., RAI, DIVINITY II, NINJAK, and much more! Moderator: Andy Liegl

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Room 2505B (Lower Level)

Directions from the Exhibit Hall: Cross the skywalk to the east, go down the escalator, continue east down the hallway until you reach the corner, turn right and continue. The Grand Ballroom will be on your right.

Michael
mkb28

Rubiks-Q-Bert
Deathmate: Opinions vary. I liked it.
Deathmate: Opinions vary.  I liked it.
Favorite character: Master Darque
Re: Planet ComiCon- Kansas City, MO May 20-22, 2016

Post by Rubiks-Q-Bert »

mkb28 wrote:I just learned that Matt Kindt will be leading a Valiant discussion at Planet ComiCon on Sunday, May 22nd at 1:30 PM. This is the first Valiant related event that has appeared in Kansas City. :clap: Here are the details:

Sunday May 22, 2016 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm

Best-selling writer and multiple Eisner Award nominee Matt Kindt – as he pulls the curtain back on 2016's most ambitious comics event and goes behind the scenes of the coming war between Rai and the forces of New Japan in this exclusive, one-on-one conversation spanning 4001 A.D., RAI, DIVINITY II, NINJAK, and much more! Moderator: Andy Liegl

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Room 2505B (Lower Level)

Directions from the Exhibit Hall: Cross the skywalk to the east, go down the escalator, continue east down the hallway until you reach the corner, turn right and continue. The Grand Ballroom will be on your right.

Michael
mkb28

Damnit facepalm