Forever Evil is...

Everything else comic-related that's not VALIANT-related.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Baramos
Is it Dee-no or Die-no? Dunno.
Is it Dee-no or Die-no? Dunno.
Forever Evil is...

Post by Baramos »

...suprisingly good?! I can't believe it. I am enjoying it quite a bit.

So if you have seen the animated movie "Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths", this miniseries/Justice League-wide event is concerned with the Crime Syndicate's invasion of Earth Prime from uh, Earth 3, I guess? Now, in that movie, the Justice League was simply evil, in this version they are not just evil but total opposites, for instance Ultraman (Evil Superman) is strengthened by kryptonite but weak to sunlight, Power Ring (Evil Green Lantern) is paranoid and fearful, etc. Well, this only goes so far, I suppose--Johnny Quick (Evil Flash) is still very fast, Atomica (Evil The Atom) still gets small. But anyway...

Crux of the plot seems to involve Lex Luthor forming a resistance movement made up of supervillains.

Again, surprisingly good. Unlike in the movie, Ultraman doesn't come off as a cheesy over-the-top villain, he actually comes off as quite sociopathic and creepy.

ian_house
using a Welsh to American translator
using a Welsh to American translator
Re: Forever Evil is...

Post by ian_house »

I've given up on it as I thought it was crap. But I think thats just my issues with the new 52.

Whats particularly annoyed me is what they've done to The Rogues, we've just had 2+ years of character building to make us believe they have powers and now they are gone in a non Flash book and with little reason. Why have a reboot if your juat going to change things back and forth constantly.
Nanites at work!