I can't believe this happenned to me

Non-VALIANT items for sale, trade, or wanted.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

caxiotis
Wang, Wang, Wang, I want all of your books.
Valiant fan since: 1991
I can't believe this happenned to me

Post by caxiotis »

Today I am having one of those days where I feel like destorying things and I just got an e-mail message on ebay from one of my auction buyers. I will censor it for the people who get upset by vulgarities:
Dear caxiotis,

Hello Friendo, I see you "Changed your Mind" on the lot of Superman comics Item ##200310802332. Two(2) Things. First you will get a sh***y Feedback from me because you should have followed through. They have stipulations on bidding if you didn't get the price you wanted you didn't have to sell. you did not have that I of course paid through pay pal and I WILL BE RETRIVING MY MONEY AND NEVR BUYING FROM YOUR *SQUEE* AGAIN! Two I will be notifying EBay of your weasel like actions because you could not even send me a f*cking message, pay pal had too you Spineless f*ck!!!

My suggestion for you in the future grow up and learn not to *SQUEE* people off you Moral-less B**tard!!! I did my part you did not do yours.

- brownb81
First of all what he is referring to when he talks about "paypal notifying him" is that I voided a postage label I printed through paypal relating to his purchase. I somehow lost the postage I printed a couple of days ago and was not able to reprint it. This sale was still on and I planned on shipping. Also this guy left me negative feedback. Here was my response:
Dear brownb81,

First of all what are you talking about. I voided your shipping label through paypal, which does not void the auction. I didn't even know that you would be notified of that. The reason I had to void the label was because I accidently misplaced it and could not reprint it. Your package is going out tomorrow. Our transaction is still on.

Also, don't send me an e-mail with vulgarities before you know the full story about what is going on. You could have asked what happenned before you jumped to conclusions. Trust me i am not spineless, but now I am really unhappy right now.

Lastly, don't leave anybody negative feedback without a valid reason. Don't jump to conclusions without facts. Assumptions are not always right. I have been selling here for 8 years and this is the first negative feedback I get and I did not do anything wrong. This one bad feedback will effect my business, but because you are a buyer I can not leave you any bad feedback.

Because I am a professional I will still send your package, but be sure that I will not ever deal with you again.

Chris
In the end my is there anyway I can get this negative feedback removed? I am not trying to bring negativaty to the board, but I really can't believe this guy with 16 feedback would do this without facts. ANy help guys?

gavster
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!
Re: I can't believe this happenned to me

Post by gavster »

caxiotis wrote:Today I am having one of those days where I feel like destorying things and I just got an e-mail message on ebay from one of my auction buyers. I will censor it for the people who get upset by vulgarities:
Dear caxiotis,

Hello Friendo, I see you "Changed your Mind" on the lot of Superman comics Item ##200310802332. Two(2) Things. First you will get a sh***y Feedback from me because you should have followed through. They have stipulations on bidding if you didn't get the price you wanted you didn't have to sell. you did not have that I of course paid through pay pal and I WILL BE RETRIVING MY MONEY AND NEVR BUYING FROM YOUR *SQUEE* AGAIN! Two I will be notifying EBay of your weasel like actions because you could not even send me a f*cking message, pay pal had too you Spineless f*ck!!!

My suggestion for you in the future grow up and learn not to *SQUEE* people off you Moral-less B**tard!!! I did my part you did not do yours.

- brownb81
First of all what he is referring to when he talks about "paypal notifying him" is that I voided a postage label I printed through paypal relating to his purchase. I somehow lost the postage I printed a couple of days ago and was not able to reprint it. This sale was still on and I planned on shipping. Also this guy left me negative feedback. Here was my response:
Dear brownb81,

First of all what are you talking about. I voided your shipping label through paypal, which does not void the auction. I didn't even know that you would be notified of that. The reason I had to void the label was because I accidently misplaced it and could not reprint it. Your package is going out tomorrow. Our transaction is still on.

Also, don't send me an e-mail with vulgarities before you know the full story about what is going on. You could have asked what happenned before you jumped to conclusions. Trust me i am not spineless, but now I am really unhappy right now.

Lastly, don't leave anybody negative feedback without a valid reason. Don't jump to conclusions without facts. Assumptions are not always right. I have been selling here for 8 years and this is the first negative feedback I get and I did not do anything wrong. This one bad feedback will effect my business, but because you are a buyer I can not leave you any bad feedback.

Because I am a professional I will still send your package, but be sure that I will not ever deal with you again.

Chris
In the end my is there anyway I can get this negative feedback removed? I am not trying to bring negativaty to the board, but I really can't believe this guy with 16 feedback would do this without facts. ANy help guys?
I think there must be a way for the feedback to be mutualy removed, but the buyer will have to agree to this. Have you looked within the EBay community pages for advice.
Gavster - saving to complete his Pre-Unity run in CGC 9.8

Crow331
Clinkin' bottles with Aram

Post by Crow331 »

There is definitely a way, you just have to look into it. I haven't had the problem so I don't know exactly how it's done but I believe that they will change the feedback to neutral if both parties agree.

I also seem to recall a policy change that ebay will remove negative feedback under certain circumstances. I'm sure someone in the EBAY cafe can give you a hand.

caxiotis

Post by caxiotis »

Crow331 wrote:There is definitely a way, you just have to look into it. I haven't had the problem so I don't know exactly how it's done but I believe that they will change the feedback to neutral if both parties agree.

I also seem to recall a policy change that ebay will remove negative feedback under certain circumstances. I'm sure someone in the EBAY cafe can give you a hand.
Thanks for this. I asked somebody and got a response. There is a way to ask for revised feedback. through my ebay account. I appreciate the help. Hopefully the guy will revise the feedback, even with my response message.

Doorman
Nanite-powered posting
Nanite-powered posting

Post by Doorman »

Soooo, I'm not clear what happened here. Did you decide not to sell an item to a guy because it didn't sell high enough?

You can mutually remove feedback but it seems to me like he wouldn't really be interested in that ... as he seems to be pretty upset.

caxiotis

Post by caxiotis »

Doorman wrote:Soooo, I'm not clear what happened here. Did you decide not to sell an item to a guy because it didn't sell high enough?

You can mutually remove feedback but it seems to me like he wouldn't really be interested in that ... as he seems to be pretty upset.
No I voided a shipping label in paypal and this guy thought I voided the sale. he got an e-mail from paypal saying I voided a shipping label from paypal. This guy inferred all of this other stuff based soley on a voided shipping label. I was always intending on sending this guy his package.

superman-prime
scratch 1 for the coog guys

Post by superman-prime »

what a moron if he emailed you he would not had soiled his shorts

Daniel Jackson
A toast to the return of Valiant!

Post by Daniel Jackson »

I hope ebay gets rid of the undeserved feedback for you. It should be clear even to them that the buyer jumped the gun.

slym2none
a typical message board assassin

Post by slym2none »

I think you handled that both professionally and as nice as possible. Hopefully this jackass will eat some humble pie, apologise, and have the neg removed. That's what a man would do.

:wink:

-slym
Some people spend their whole lives believing in fairy tales, usually because they don't want to give up the fabulous prizes.

Doorman
Nanite-powered posting
Nanite-powered posting

Post by Doorman »

ahhh thanks for clarifying the situation. you should have sufficient proof with a tracking lable that the item was actually delivered ... so you might be able to get the feedback removed. it's just a long annoying process. sorry to hear it, man.

tanord
Get those scissors away from my coupons
Get those scissors away from my coupons

Post by tanord »

The least the buyer could do is send an e-mail asking about the situation first before jumping to conclusions and leaving negative feedback. The buyer was being unreasonable.

caxiotis

Post by caxiotis »

well...........I guess this guy is just nuts. Here was his response:
First I could care less if your unhappy you got paid, so get over it. I guess you should watch before you leap and keep track of your actions if you would have Communicated IT WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED. YOU WON'T GET NO FEED BACK REVISAL TILL I GET THE PACKAGE NOW. I CAN EXPLAIN MY SELF CAN YOU. give me bad feed back I don't care I did what was expected of me and I will not buy from you again and I will let many of my other ebayer friends know not to either. So get over it next time think what your actions cause. Maybe I “jumped" but I also know you should have been on top of it. If you sold as much as your rating claims and I am not denying you haven’t (you had many good “positive” ratings) then you should have known. Bottom line I am the consumer your the proprietor I met my obligations. I have a right to be angry if I feel you did not meet yours as a business man put your self in your customers shoes. It is all about communication. If that gives me bad feedback so be it. I will cherish the comics you sent. Maybe that’s why I was a little red under the collar but if you were in my position what would you have done. Especially if no one sent you a message or a kind reminder “Hey your package is going to run a little late due to a mistake with postage.” I know how the mail runs I know they screw up. You could have blamed them for all I care. I hope you understand the importance of the customers prospective. I understand yours. I work retail and when I don’t follow my expectations “heads will roll” mine especially. Thank you in advanced for your “clarifying” the mistake and I hope we both learned something through this little adventure. and frankly I hope to never see or hear from you again have a nice life

I guess this is the kind of people I might have to deal with sometimes. If he does not remove the feedback I will talk with ebay and try and have it removed. They can see what happenned with paypal, they can see his first e-mail to me in my ebay account. Thanks for everybody's support and help.

superman-prime

Post by superman-prime »

thats cause u rock :thumb:

slym2none

Post by slym2none »

It's times like those that I wish I had a hanging punching-bag...

-slym
Some people spend their whole lives believing in fairy tales, usually because they don't want to give up the fabulous prizes.

Daniel Jackson

Post by Daniel Jackson »

Man, that guy has some issues.

iggy101us
I bought my first comics at Kwik-E-Mart
I bought my first comics at Kwik-E-Mart

Post by iggy101us »

brownb81 = DB

JustCallMeAric
...remember that they are just paper.
...remember that they are just paper.

Post by JustCallMeAric »

Homeboy went a little crazy over a $6 auction

Drift
...and I am a Valiantoholic.
...and I am a Valiantoholic.

Post by Drift »

He needs to see a doctor as soon as possible. That is the worst case of *SQUEE* I have seen for quite some time now.

Phantom
I will call my mum and ask what the *SQUEE* is going on.
I will call my mum and ask what the *SQUEE* is going on.
Location: I would rather be under the stars in a tent, or on a park bench.

Post by Phantom »

sounds like a 15 year old boy.

After your reply to his email, he returns again with a message like that?
Funny how people write these things ~ but would never say it the face. If someone said that to my face after I explained it, the guy would get a Glasgo kiss.

Daniel Jackson

Post by Daniel Jackson »

Phantom wrote: Funny how people write these things ~ but would never say it the face.
I was just thinking the same thing.

Draco
Well I think I talked enough poop...
Well I think I talked enough poop...
Valiant fan since: preordered vh1 from start
Favorite character: X-O from vh1
Favorite title: X-O vh1
Favorite writer: Good question?
Favorite artist: ooooh another good question

Post by Draco »

Almost stunned into disbelief, almost.

:wink:
I trade as Dead Universe Comics in the UK, which is no surprise to those who know of my legendary Dead Universe habit.
140 boxes and counting !!!

Follow us on facebook :)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dead-Uni ... 1695270458" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

depluto
[custom level vored]
[custom level vored]
Valiant fan since: Yes
Favorite character: Yes
Favorite title: Yes
Favorite writer: Yes

Post by depluto »

caxiotis wrote:well...........I guess this guy is just nuts. Here was his response:
First I could care less if your unhappy you got paid, so get over it. I guess you should watch before you leap and keep track of your actions if you would have Communicated IT WOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED. YOU WON'T GET NO FEED BACK REVISAL TILL I GET THE PACKAGE NOW. I CAN EXPLAIN MY SELF CAN YOU. give me bad feed back I don't care I did what was expected of me and I will not buy from you again and I will let many of my other ebayer friends know not to either. So get over it next time think what your actions cause. Maybe I “jumped" but I also know you should have been on top of it. If you sold as much as your rating claims and I am not denying you haven’t (you had many good “positive” ratings) then you should have known. Bottom line I am the consumer your the proprietor I met my obligations. I have a right to be angry if I feel you did not meet yours as a business man put your self in your customers shoes. It is all about communication. If that gives me bad feedback so be it. I will cherish the comics you sent. Maybe that’s why I was a little red under the collar but if you were in my position what would you have done. Especially if no one sent you a message or a kind reminder “Hey your package is going to run a little late due to a mistake with postage.” I know how the mail runs I know they screw up. You could have blamed them for all I care. I hope you understand the importance of the customers prospective. I understand yours. I work retail and when I don’t follow my expectations “heads will roll” mine especially. Thank you in advanced for your “clarifying” the mistake and I hope we both learned something through this little adventure. and frankly I hope to never see or hear from you again have a nice life

I guess this is the kind of people I might have to deal with sometimes. If he does not remove the feedback I will talk with ebay and try and have it removed. They can see what happenned with paypal, they can see his first e-mail to me in my ebay account. Thanks for everybody's support and help.
That's why I can never bring myself to sell stuff on ebay. I don't think it will hurt your rep much, though.

vikingspawn

Post by vikingspawn »

There's a new contact number on ebay now where you can call in and dispute negative feedbacks to have them removed.

I got 5 negs in December from a weirdo buyer with only 2 feedbacks who tried to rip me off after he recieved these statues I sold him. I called up ebay and one of the ebay representatives (ask for a manager) was able to help and have them totally removed from my profile. And the guy had his name suspended.

Works good and took a few minutes by phone.

gavster
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!

Post by gavster »

vikingspawn wrote:There's a new contact number on ebay now where you can call in and dispute negative feedbacks to have them removed.

I got 5 negs in December from a weirdo buyer with only 2 feedbacks who tried to rip me off after he recieved these statues I sold him. I called up ebay and one of the ebay representatives (ask for a manager) was able to help and have them totally removed from my profile. And the guy had his name suspended.

Works good and took a few minutes by phone.
Wow a phone number for EBay, things are changing!
Gavster - saving to complete his Pre-Unity run in CGC 9.8

superman-prime

Post by superman-prime »

wow thats impressive