New Universe Issue List With Scans

Quick access to the checklists for each of the Dead Universes that have been compiled.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Brother J
Just trying to be self-deprecating
Just trying to be self-deprecating

Post by Brother J »

myron
I do embrace my inner geekdom
I do embrace my inner geekdom
Valiant fan since: 1991
Favorite character: Gilad
Favorite title: Pre-Unity Harbinger

Post by myron »

Brother J wrote:Image
that's the bomb...very kewl bud!

Phoenix8008
I don't know about a power, but I keep hearing these weird tones from the radio
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: Aric
Favorite title: Harbinger
Favorite writer: Joshua Dysart

Post by Phoenix8008 »

myron wrote:
Brother J wrote:Image
that's the bomb...very kewl bud!
What he said. :thumb:

Smashey
H.A.R.D.E.R. Corps, with Extra Resistance

Post by Smashey »

yep yep, nice

Smashey

Post by Smashey »

Updated. Cover scans now available. Just click the issues.

Knightt
Master of the Dead Universes

Post by Knightt »

Smashey wrote:Updated. Cover scans now available. Just click the issues.
VERY nicely done, man. To be picky, some need to be cropped or are missing a bit of the top. But this is AWESOME.

Smashey

Post by Smashey »

Best can do atm. I dont own a scanner (or any of the issues yet lol). Joe from ccl let me use his scans. So, thats all I can get atm.

Also, if there are any coding errors on the links, they will be fixed, I just havnt had time to double check em all yet.

The crossgen one came out pretty dang sweet. But its sooo long.

Jrdawg
I thought that would be harder
I thought that would be harder

Post by Jrdawg »

Nice work Smashey! Love those covers. Brings back memories 8-)

StarBrand
loosely based on a true story

Post by StarBrand »

Brother J wrote:I'm going to eventually pick up those Marvel Age issues. I have #44 currently.

There is also a New Universe book cover, which I have now thanks to the kindness of Star Brand. Thanks, bro! :thumb:
You're welcome. See, I stay away from the Dead Universes section and I miss a great thread like this! :thumb:

tictuck
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!

Post by tictuck »

My Updated Trade Fodder
Marvel: New Universe
DP7 #1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18(x2), 19, 21, 22, 24
Kickers Inc. # 3, 4, 9
Psi Force #22, 30
Star Brand #1, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
The Pitt- GN

Heres my want list
MARVEL NEW UNIVERSE NEEDS
D.P. 7 # 30, 31, 32
The Draft (GN)
Justice # 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 23, 25, 26, 27, 28, 30, 31, 32
Psi-Force # 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 31, Annual #1
Marvel Age #44, 47, 48, Ann 3, 4

newt138
Ninjak and Ninjil went up a hill
Ninjak and Ninjil went up a hill

Post by newt138 »

I was a huge new universe fan when they first came out. Had subscriptions to every title. And by the time the universe died I had 1 1/2 complete runs. I am really not sure why Marvel hasn't done much with the charecters in the past 15 years. When I was younger my favorites were DP7 and Psi Force. Both of which reminded me of the X-men,which was my favorite comic at that time. But now my favortie is either Star Brand,which I wish had stayed a monthly,or DP7.

StarBrand

Post by StarBrand »

newt138 wrote:I was a huge new universe fan when they first came out. Had subscriptions to every title. And by the time the universe died I had 1 1/2 complete runs. I am really not sure why Marvel hasn't done much with the charecters in the past 15 years. When I was younger my favorites were DP7 and Psi Force. Both of which reminded me of the X-men,which was my favorite comic at that time. But now my favortie is either Star Brand,which I wish had stayed a monthly,or DP7.
Nice post. Great to hear from a New Universe fan!

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

What initially drew me to the universe was that the early issues, really reminded me of the early day Valiant books.

Chiclo
I'm Chiclo. My strong Dongs paid off well.
I'm Chiclo.  My strong Dongs paid off well.
Favorite character: Kris

Post by Chiclo »

newt138 wrote:I was a huge new universe fan when they first came out. Had subscriptions to every title. And by the time the universe died I had 1 1/2 complete runs. I am really not sure why Marvel hasn't done much with the charecters in the past 15 years. When I was younger my favorites were DP7 and Psi Force. Both of which reminded me of the X-men,which was my favorite comic at that time. But now my favortie is either Star Brand,which I wish had stayed a monthly,or DP7.
They did put out a handful of New Universe one-shots a few years ago and that was followed by "NewUniversal" which is sort of like the Ultimate Marvel version of New Universe. There were at least two mini-series in that reboot.

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

Chiclo wrote:
They did put out a handful of New Universe one-shots a few years ago and that was followed by "NewUniversal" which is sort of like the Ultimate Marvel version of New Universe. There were at least two mini-series in that reboot.
I've read this and thought that they were GREAT.

Phoenix8008

Post by Phoenix8008 »

Yep, the first 6 issue NewUniversal series was awesome. Too bad the second one died out after issue #2. The creators got too busy with other more important work it seems. Such a shame. There's another fantasy for ya- Shooter rebooting the NewU! How cool would that be. Not as cool as Valiant, but pretty darn cool. :thumb:

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

Phoenix8008 wrote:There's another fantasy for ya- Shooter rebooting the NewU! How cool would that be. Not as cool as Valiant, but pretty darn cool. :thumb:
Well I don't know about that... I think it would be just as cool. I think Shooter is VERY clever. If he did a NU Re-boot it could be just as clever as his previous work. IMO

Phoenix8008

Post by Phoenix8008 »

I'm sure it would rock also. I just think Valiant has a little more to work with than NU. But then again I mostly ignored the four titles of NewU that stopped at 12 issues. Now that I'm done with my Valiant collection, completing my NewU collection is next on my list I think. :thumb: Seen alot on Ebay, but I gotta wait a little while to start better affording some more. :(

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

Phoenix8008 wrote:I'm sure it would rock also. I just think Valiant has a little more to work with than NU. But then again I mostly ignored the four titles of NewU that stopped at 12 issues. Now that I'm done with my Valiant collection, completing my NewU collection is next on my list I think. :thumb: Seen alot on Ebay, but I gotta wait a little while to start better affording some more. :(
Send me a list of NU books that you need, maybe I can help you out. And as always, the books are free and trades are cool as well. But the way I roll is... if I have an extra, it's yours. If we can do some trading that is cool as well but by no means necessary. I know I have a decent sized stack of NU books. :thumb:

Phoenix8008

Post by Phoenix8008 »

Knightt wrote:
Phoenix8008 wrote:I'm sure it would rock also. I just think Valiant has a little more to work with than NU. But then again I mostly ignored the four titles of NewU that stopped at 12 issues. Now that I'm done with my Valiant collection, completing my NewU collection is next on my list I think. :thumb: Seen alot on Ebay, but I gotta wait a little while to start better affording some more. :(
Send me a list of NU books that you need, maybe I can help you out. And as always, the books are free and trades are cool as well. But the way I roll is... if I have an extra, it's yours. If we can do some trading that is cool as well but by no means necessary. I know I have a decent sized stack of NU books. :thumb:
Too cool man! Yet more awsome sauce on the double decker awesome sandwich which is this site!! :thumb: Needless to say- PM sent with want list and list of extras I can trade.