Rai reread

An area for Valiant SPOILER-RELATED discussions.
Any books which have been published and are available may be discussed here. Recent book discussions may contain spoilers for those who have not yet read them.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

QUARTZ
Get those scissors away from my coupons
Re: Rai reread

Post by QUARTZ »

NapoleonBlownapart wrote:
Psiot X wrote:
Spylocke having a British accent makes sense because he's Ninjak's successor.
I'm sorry if I missed this but is there any indication in the comic that he is related to Ninjak? I'm really not sure what his deal is, I get he is like a secret spy guy, but I don't understand his motivations.

NapoleonBlownapart
100 posts! (if you round to the nearest 100)
100 posts! (if you round to the nearest 100)
Valiant fan since: May 2012
Favorite character: Faith
Favorite title: Magnus, Robot Fighter (2010)

Post by NapoleonBlownapart »

QUARTZ wrote:
Psiot X wrote:
I'm sorry if I missed this but is there any indication in the comic that he is related to Ninjak? I'm really not sure what his deal is, I get he is like a secret spy guy, but I don't understand his motivations.
Yes, they establish the relationship between Ninjak and Spylocke in Ninjak's Book of Death tie-in. Even though it's a Ninjak book, it's basically Rai's Zero issue. It explains the origins of Spylocke, New Japan and Father.

QUARTZ

Post by QUARTZ »

QUARTZ wrote:
Psiot X wrote:
Yes, they establish the relationship between Ninjak and Spylocke in Ninjak's Book of Death tie-in. Even though it's a Ninjak book, it's basically Rai's Zero issue. It explains the origins of Spylocke, New Japan and Father.
*SQUEE* I got that and remember nothing about that...will have to re-read thank you very much!