Censorship on comiccollectorlive

Non-VALIANT items for sale, trade, or wanted.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

jaspersk
Get those scissors away from my coupons
Get those scissors away from my coupons
Censorship on comiccollectorlive

Post by jaspersk »

So i had a problem with a seller bamf a while back when i bought some hot books then they cancelled my order even after i had paid them with paypal they listed my order as abandoned so i couldnt leave feedback. They told me they are not a distributor and they have a disclaimer saying they can cancel orders if you buy multiples of a book. They jacked up prices from .99 to 9.99 or 24.99
So i left a post in the community. Then someone messaged me recently asking me to write something because they had the same thing happen to them.
So I obliged. As a joke I mentioned an evil genius idea. Since they can disclaim cancel your order come to think of it perhaps its illegal after the paypal transaction has gone through even if they refund you. It is after all a legally binding contract offer and acceptance and consideration.
But anyway I mentioned buying up all their stuff and checking out but not following through. The order would be pending and items would be out of their inventory. Thats my civil disobedience way of *SQUEE* with them for being dishonest scumbags. So that must have scared the *SQUEE* out of them and they censored my idea. Im not sophisticated enough to do that and i dont have time to waste doing that. Someone mentioned making a program that would add all that stores items to inventory and refreshing the cart. I like the idea of not buying from them and also psychological punishment letting them know they are *SQUEE*. But I guess my idea terrifies the hell out of the sellers that they censored me being a wise *SQUEE*. The owners of the site dont give a damn because theyve not done anything not contacted me. I know there is a lot of shadyness in the comic business although most sellers are good guys or merely running a business. Mycomicshop.com is a great example of a shady dealer violating the law and discriminating against customers. I and others who have complained to them about their shady dealings have had our accounts wiped out. I had bought a bunch of dark reign 1:200s in lesser condition which they never honored. Anyway most sellers on ccl are small time and their prices are ok not great but it helps fill holes in your collection. Bamf looks at every item and prices their items based on what other sellers are charging for the same item. They are so obsessed with not losing a penny in potential profit that they cancel your order. They jacked up starfire number 6? From .99 to 3.99 after cancelling the guys order. What they couldnt have just looked on investcomics comicsheatingup or other sites. They do mention that this starfire from the old series is a different character so really they made an *SQUEE* of themselves. Really what id love to do is toss a *SQUEE* snowball at them. But since i cant do that i can try to assert psychological pressure on them. Im sure there are legàl things that i could do if i won the lottery tomorrow and had time and money but even then would it be worth it.
I guess though my wise *SQUEE* joke is scary enough it needs censorship. Whatever.