Solar: Woman of the Atom

The "Gold Key Three" from publications outside of the Valiant universe.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Aomalle27
Get those scissors away from my coupons
Get those scissors away from my coupons
Valiant fan since: 90s
Favorite character: Peter Stanchek
Favorite title: XOmanowar
Favorite writer: ?
Re: Solar: Woman of the Atom

Post by Aomalle27 »

I guess we'll see when Solar 1 is released mid April. Although the "we'll see" part is hyperbole since most of the folks on this forum aren't reading the Dynakey books. I'm giving them a try, and Magnus wasn't bad for a #1 issue. (Turok is horrible in my opinion, really disappointing to me since Turok was my fave VH1 title) Doctor Spektor debuts in May, which will really determine the outlook of this line, they really need 3 of the 4 titles to be good for success. Maybe then they can expand the line with a few other Gold Key characters, Mighty Samson and The owl spring to mind. Although I think Dagar would be cool, since it would bring a Sword and sorcery element to the line, and I'd love to see a Tragg reboot, since it would take an approach a bit different from Valiant, in that it would introduce the past as a storytelling front, as opposed to the future (ala Rai).

erwinrafael
H.A.R.D.E.R. Corps, with Extra Resistance
H.A.R.D.E.R. Corps, with Extra Resistance
Favorite character: Aram
Favorite title: Archer and Armstrong
Favorite writer: Fred Van Lente
Favorite artist: Pere Perez

Post by erwinrafael »

Wait a minute. Joe Bennett is doing Solar? So that means he was in the market...and VEi did not grab him?

xodacia81
Here I am, happy as a clam
Here I am, happy as a clam

Post by xodacia81 »

erwinrafael wrote:Wait a minute. Joe Bennett is doing Solar? So that means he was in the market...and VEi did not grab him?
The big question is why Janet The Bottle isn't coloring for Dynamite.