First appearance of...

Discuss the VALIANT comics, characters, and collecting.
PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL SPOILER INFORMATION IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Paladon
If you gave Aric hugs and kisses, would it be XOXO X-O?
If you gave Aric hugs and kisses, would it be XOXO X-O?
First appearance of...

Post by Paladon »

Dinesh! In the new Archer & Armstrong #1, page 10, middle panel. Interesting that he is an obsessed, cult-minded young dude. Type-cast much?

Will we see further adventures from him?

BugsySig
I could be talking poo-doo.
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: Ivar, Timewalker
Favorite title: Harbinger/Timewalker
Favorite writer: Joshua Dysart/FVL
Favorite artist: Joe Quesada
Re: First appearance of...

Post by BugsySig »

Paladon wrote:Dinesh! In the new Archer & Armstrong #1, page 10, middle panel. Interesting that he is an obsessed, cult-minded young dude. Type-cast much?

Will we see further adventures from him?
Does that count as a first appearance or just a cameo?
Kurt Busiek wrote:Bull$#!t

Brother Darque
Rockin' out in Torquehalla
Rockin' out in Torquehalla

Post by Brother Darque »

So does that mean that Dinesh is also a trained assassin like Archer?

Carson
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.

Post by Carson »

Brother Darque wrote:So does that mean that Dinesh is also a trained assassin like Archer?
Indeed it does. They are all trained to replace Archer if (when) he fails his mission to slay Aram.
AKA "The Anti-Chartist: he who made Charty go Sharty"
---------------------
Valiant Fan # 2021
---------------------
G.I. Joe Fan #1
http://www.3DJoes.com

jmatt
Mmm, I was drooling over Cooshie tonight.
Mmm, I was drooling over Cooshie tonight.

Post by jmatt »

Brother Darque wrote:So does that mean that Dinesh is also a trained assassin like Archer?
Dude, where do you think Jim Shooter disappeared to? You're not buying that "he got tired of hiding in the bathroom" story, are ya? Why do you think his blog has been abandoned?

Keep it on the down low, okay? I wouldn't be surprised to see the presidents of Marvel and DC meet with unexpected accidents in the next few months. Dino is bad arse. And I never told you any of this. Capisci?

Hey, look over there, ice cream!

grendeljd
innerSPACE does whatever I tell them
innerSPACE does whatever I tell them
Valiant fan since: 1991
Favorite character: Aric
Favorite title: Harbinger
Location: On the 7.5th floor of LesterCorp, headed through the back door to John Malkovich's brain.

Post by grendeljd »

jmatt wrote:
Dude, where do you think Jim Shooter disappeared to? You're not buying that "he got tired of hiding in the bathroom" story, are ya? Why do you think his blog has been abandoned?

Keep it on the down low, okay? I wouldn't be surprised to see the presidents of Marvel and DC meet with unexpected accidents in the next few months. Dino is bad arse. And I never told you any of this. Capisci?

:funnypost: :thumb:

I though that was cool to see Dinesh in there, lol! Anyone else wonder if Barry in that panel was a nod to BWS?

Btw, really like your current signature too, jmatt - I'm thinking about 'tweeting' it.
I like to draw stuff... http://grendeljd.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My wife likes to draw stuff too, and she is better than me! [I'm very proud of her]... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sara-Dec ... ref=stream" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BugsySig

Post by BugsySig »

jmatt wrote:

And Joe Quesada just happened to step down as editor-in-chief as VALIANT revved up its relaunch plans...purely a coincidence.

Carson

Post by Carson »

BugsySig wrote:
jmatt wrote:

And Joe Quesada just happened to step down as editor-in-chief as VALIANT revved up its relaunch plans...purely a coincidence.
Please JESUS bring him back! He's still my favorite Valiant artist EVER. I don't care if he messed up the Marvel Universe (according to my LCS owner), he's welcome to the new Valiant any day in my book.
AKA "The Anti-Chartist: he who made Charty go Sharty"
---------------------
Valiant Fan # 2021
---------------------
G.I. Joe Fan #1
http://www.3DJoes.com

BugsySig

Post by BugsySig »

Carson wrote:
BugsySig wrote:
jmatt wrote:

Please JESUS bring him back! He's still my favorite Valiant artist EVER. I don't care if he messed up the Marvel Universe (according to my LCS owner), he's welcome to the new Valiant any day in my book.
I just want ONE XO Manowar cover...it can be 1:25,000, I don't care.

erwinrafael
H.A.R.D.E.R. Corps, with Extra Resistance
Favorite character: Aram
Favorite title: Archer and Armstrong
Favorite writer: Fred Van Lente
Favorite artist: Pere Perez

Post by erwinrafael »

:funnypost: If we're basing on the current print run, there would be just one copy in the market.

FormerReader
I spoke with Dino and he said you can divulge all information to me.
I spoke with Dino and he said you can divulge all information to me.

Post by FormerReader »

erwinrafael wrote::funnypost: If we're basing on the current print run, there would be just one copy in the market.
:takeit:

erwinrafael
Favorite character: Aram
Favorite title: Archer and Armstrong
Favorite writer: Fred Van Lente
Favorite artist: Pere Perez

Post by erwinrafael »

FormerReader wrote:
erwinrafael wrote::funnypost: If we're basing on the current print run, there would be just one copy in the market.
:takeit:
No, you will have to fight for it!

yardstick

Post by yardstick »

Carson wrote:
Indeed it does. They are all trained to replace Archer if (when) he fails his mission to slay Aram.

Was that a spoiler?

yardstick

Post by yardstick »

Carson wrote:
BugsySig wrote:
jmatt wrote:

Them's fightin' words!

:P