Warriors of Plasm Influence

Comic universes no longer active, Bravura, Continuity, CrossGen, Future, Malibu, Ultraverse... and others that are 'no longer with us' today (or only recently brought back).

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

The Dirt Gang
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
Valiant fan since: VH1 Unity #1
Favorite writer: Shooter/Dysart
Favorite artist: BWS
Warriors of Plasm Influence

Post by The Dirt Gang »

In XO#2, the Vines garden and all the talk of mulching reminded me a lot of the world of Plasm.

I've also been reading Prophet from Image and it has a lot of references to living weapons and there is one in particular scene where this create is shooting a gun that shoots this living bullet/bomb thing. It looked a lot like something out of Plasm.

Don't know if these writers/artists ever read the series but it reminded me of what a great concept WoP was and still is.

I really loved those books back in the day and would love to see them return.

Does Shooter still own the rights?
Multum In Parvo

BruceReville
Why don't we just call ourselves C-Men and be done with it
Why don't we just call ourselves C-Men and be done with it
Re: Warriors of Plasm Influence

Post by BruceReville »

The Dirt Gang wrote:In XO#2, the Vines garden and all the talk of mulching reminded me a lot of the world of Plasm.

I've also been reading Prophet from Image and it has a lot of references to living weapons and there is one in particular scene where this create is shooting a gun that shoots this living bullet/bomb thing. It looked a lot like something out of Plasm.

Don't know if these writers/artists ever read the series but it reminded me of what a great concept WoP was and still is.

I really loved those books back in the day and would love to see them return.

Does Shooter still own the rights?
Classic Media owns the rights to the Defiant and Broadway comics characters

http://www.jimshooter.com/2011/06/prophet-of-doom.html
Everybody Is Right Until Someone Else Disagrees.