Board Top
| Main Website
Price Guide | Inventories
New Comics This Month

ValiantFans.com Message Board - Tenth Anniversary 2004 - 2014

An online community for fans of the Valiant Universe
It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:11 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4413 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102 ... 177  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:36 pm 
Wanna see an unpublished Shadowman page?
Wanna see an unpublished Shadowman page?
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 1:18 am
Posts: 10827
Location: Scoot over, I have to get in behind you.
Valiant fan since: 1991
Dr. Solar wrote:
After a lot of deliberation today, we may continue along with Only The Valiant.

It was probably pretty foolish to consider moving ahead with OTU.


:lol: I loved the "we are just not that excited about the new Valiant..."

-Brian

_________________
STUFF I'm selling on Ebay here

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Shadowsip-c ... QQ_armrsZ1

I'm on Twitter follow me

https://twitter.com/#!/shadowsip

My Valiant story here

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6932


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Google+
Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:52 pm 
Clinkin' bottles with Aram
Clinkin' bottles with Aram
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 1:40 am
Posts: 2572
Location: Los Angeles
Valiant fan since: 1990
Favorite title: Archer & Armstrong
Favorite writer: BWS
I want to give mad props to you all for doing this.

Certainly enjoyed the episode.

Can't wait for the Rune Perspective :) BWS !!!


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:59 am 
I HAVE NO INTENT ON BEING PATIENT!
I HAVE NO INTENT ON BEING PATIENT!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:14 am
Posts: 4287
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: BloodShot
Favorite title: Harbinger
Favorite writer: Dysart
Ahhh other thread, NM! lol

_________________
Image
Click the Sig, Hear Something Different!
http://www.reverbnation.com/lexmoon
Also, Check my reverbnation page^


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:10 am 
Spanked like a 4 year old in K-Mart.
Spanked like a 4 year old in K-Mart.
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 15, 2004 8:09 pm
Posts: 10478
Location: Los Angeles Surviving Sectors
Favorite character: Sven
Favorite title: Psi-Lords #2
drmirage wrote:
I want to give mad props to you all for doing this.

Certainly enjoyed the episode.

Can't wait for the Rune Perspective :) BWS !!!


Thanks ;) This was a bit of work to put together.

It was a nice way, however, to launch the NEW onlythevaliant.com!

The site has been rebuilt so we can do a lot more with it.

I'm not done with everything yet, but I've got enough done to go live with the new site.

Not everything is imported from the old site, I still have a lot of episodes to go (I have to do them by hand).

Lots of good stuff coming though!

_________________
Image


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:39 pm 
Spanked like a 4 year old in K-Mart.
Spanked like a 4 year old in K-Mart.
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 15, 2004 8:09 pm
Posts: 10478
Location: Los Angeles Surviving Sectors
Favorite character: Sven
Favorite title: Psi-Lords #2
I've got a favor to ask of OTV fans.

The new site design includes Facebook "like" and Google "+1" buttons at the top right. Can you click over to the site and click these links? I don't like to ask for this sort of thing too often, but I'd like to get the new site in gear quickly, and this stuff will help.

Here's the site link:
http://onlythevaliant.com

Thank you!

_________________
Image


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:43 pm 
I felt 'used car salesman' kind of dirty.
I felt 'used car salesman' kind of dirty.
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:34 pm
Posts: 3663
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: Rai
Favorite title: Quantum & Woody
Dr. Solar wrote:
I've got a favor to ask of OTV fans.

The new site design includes Facebook "like" and Google "+1" buttons at the top right. Can you click over to the site and click these links? I don't like to ask for this sort of thing too often, but I'd like to get the new site in gear quickly, and this stuff will help.

Here's the site link:
http://onlythevaliant.com

Thank you!


Done and done.

_________________
Hey, look! I have a podcast!
And a Website!
http://www.valiantnewuniverse.com


If I win an argument, it doesn't mean I'm right. It means I'm a better arguer.

In addition, I'm right.


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:52 pm 
I live to be inefficient!
I live to be inefficient!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:41 pm
Posts: 4101
Location: Anywhere but here... nope, there I am.
Dr. Solar wrote:
After a lot of deliberation today, we may continue along with Only The Valiant.

It was probably pretty foolish to consider moving ahead with OTU.


Soooooo..... I just bought a complete set of Ultraverse comics for nothing....? :censored:


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:53 pm 
I live to be inefficient!
I live to be inefficient!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:41 pm
Posts: 4101
Location: Anywhere but here... nope, there I am.
Dr. Solar wrote:
I've got a favor to ask of OTV fans.

The new site design includes Facebook "like" and Google "+1" buttons at the top right. Can you click over to the site and click these links? I don't like to ask for this sort of thing too often, but I'd like to get the new site in gear quickly, and this stuff will help.

Here's the site link:
http://onlythevaliant.com

Thank you!


Done and done! :thumb:

I really like the new site design, BTW.


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:53 pm 
I'm Chiclo.
I'm Chiclo.
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:09 am
Posts: 18320
Location: Texas
Favorite character: Kris
etos45 wrote:
Dr. Solar wrote:
After a lot of deliberation today, we may continue along with Only The Valiant.

It was probably pretty foolish to consider moving ahead with OTU.


Soooooo..... I just bought a complete set of Ultraverse comics for nothing....? :censored:


If you think VH2 was bad, crack open some UH2.


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:59 pm 
I live to be inefficient!
I live to be inefficient!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:41 pm
Posts: 4101
Location: Anywhere but here... nope, there I am.
Chiclo wrote:
etos45 wrote:
Dr. Solar wrote:
After a lot of deliberation today, we may continue along with Only The Valiant.

It was probably pretty foolish to consider moving ahead with OTU.


Soooooo..... I just bought a complete set of Ultraverse comics for nothing....? :censored:


If you think VH2 was bad, crack open some UH2.


What if I thought VH2 was vastly superior to VH1? Especially pre-Unity? Then what, Chiclo... then what?


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:06 pm 
I live to be inefficient!
I live to be inefficient!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:41 pm
Posts: 4101
Location: Anywhere but here... nope, there I am.
Wait, one more comment.... What the hell is that on Jonesy's head?!?! Looks like a cloth shower cap!

Image


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:03 pm 
Valiant...it moved.
Valiant...it moved.
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:41 pm
Posts: 2194
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Valiant fan since: VH1 Ninjak #1!
Favorite character: Ninjak
Favorite title: Harbinger
Favorite writer: Robert Venditti
Favorite artist: Emanuela Lupacchino
etos45 wrote:
Wait, one more comment.... What the hell is that on Jonesy's head?!?! Looks like a cloth shower cap!

Image


LOL!!! To answer your question, I am currently growing out my thinning mop for a play i'm in at Phoenix College. And I thought I would spare everyone my "Charles Grodin" hairstyle ala "Beethoven" by covering it with my hand-woven beenie cap :)

OR...

Another possible answer...it is my symbiotic X-O armor that formed itself into a presentable cap for the sake of the public photograph.

Either answer works for me :) LOL

_________________
The "Unity Suite" ... in progress ...


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:07 pm 
Spanked like a 4 year old in K-Mart.
Spanked like a 4 year old in K-Mart.
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 15, 2004 8:09 pm
Posts: 10478
Location: Los Angeles Surviving Sectors
Favorite character: Sven
Favorite title: Psi-Lords #2
kevinbastos wrote:
Done and done.

Thank you!
etos45 wrote:
Done and done! :thumb:

I really like the new site design, BTW.

Thank you and thank you!

_________________
Image


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:03 pm 
Here I am, happy as a clam
Here I am, happy as a clam
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:09 pm
Posts: 18156
Location: East of Chicago, West of New York
JonesyAZ wrote:
etos45 wrote:
Wait, one more comment.... What the hell is that on Jonesy's head?!?! Looks like a cloth shower cap!

Image


LOL!!! To answer your question, I am currently growing out my thinning mop for a play i'm in at Phoenix College. And I thought I would spare everyone my "Charles Grodin" hairstyle ala "Beethoven" by covering it with my hand-woven beenie cap :)

OR...

Another possible answer...it is my symbiotic X-O armor that formed itself into a presentable cap for the sake of the public photograph.

Either answer works for me :) LOL


Stop lying. You've been cast as Walter White's secret twin in the final season of Breaking Bad and you'll be bunking at David's place over in ABQ, one state over. :P


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:11 pm 
Valiant...it moved.
Valiant...it moved.
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:41 pm
Posts: 2194
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Valiant fan since: VH1 Ninjak #1!
Favorite character: Ninjak
Favorite title: Harbinger
Favorite writer: Robert Venditti
Favorite artist: Emanuela Lupacchino
HAHAHAHAHA! I do resemble that character!!! However...i'm only 33!!!

_________________
The "Unity Suite" ... in progress ...


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:06 pm 
Is it Dee-no or Die-no? Dunno.
Is it Dee-no or Die-no? Dunno.
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:09 am
Posts: 526
Location: Lincolnton, Ga
Valiant fan since: Before the Anni-Padda...
Favorite character: X-O, Bloodshot, & Archer
Chiclo wrote:
etos45 wrote:
Dr. Solar wrote:
After a lot of deliberation today, we may continue along with Only The Valiant.

It was probably pretty foolish to consider moving ahead with OTU.


Soooooo..... I just bought a complete set of Ultraverse comics for nothing....? :censored:


If you think VH2 was bad, crack open some UH2.


Quoted for Truth!

But I did like UH1.

Is that wrong?

:idontknow:

_________________
Favorite books: All Valiant books, Batman, Earth 2, Invincible, Five Ghosts, Uncanny Avengers, X, and The Sixth Gun.


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:14 pm 
Is it Dee-no or Die-no? Dunno.
Is it Dee-no or Die-no? Dunno.
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:09 am
Posts: 526
Location: Lincolnton, Ga
Valiant fan since: Before the Anni-Padda...
Favorite character: X-O, Bloodshot, & Archer
Dr. Solar wrote:

Thanks ;) This was a bit of work to put together.

It was a nice way, however, to launch the NEW onlythevaliant.com!

The site has been rebuilt so we can do a lot more with it.

I'm not done with everything yet, but I've got enough done to go live with the new site.

Not everything is imported from the old site, I still have a lot of episodes to go (I have to do them by hand).

Lots of good stuff coming though!



I did a search for your new site and found this:

Image


:lol:

_________________
Favorite books: All Valiant books, Batman, Earth 2, Invincible, Five Ghosts, Uncanny Avengers, X, and The Sixth Gun.


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:31 am 
Cruisin' in Darpan's Winnebago
Cruisin' in Darpan's Winnebago
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:47 am
Posts: 749
Location: Bryan, TX
xodacia81 wrote:
JonesyAZ wrote:
etos45 wrote:
Wait, one more comment.... What the hell is that on Jonesy's head?!?! Looks like a cloth shower cap!

Image


LOL!!! To answer your question, I am currently growing out my thinning mop for a play i'm in at Phoenix College. And I thought I would spare everyone my "Charles Grodin" hairstyle ala "Beethoven" by covering it with my hand-woven beenie cap :)

OR...

Another possible answer...it is my symbiotic X-O armor that formed itself into a presentable cap for the sake of the public photograph.

Either answer works for me :) LOL


Stop lying. You've been cast as Walter White's secret twin in the final season of Breaking Bad and you'll be bunking at David's place over in ABQ, one state over. :P


Damn hippie.


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:42 am 
Here I am, happy as a clam
Here I am, happy as a clam
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:09 pm
Posts: 18156
Location: East of Chicago, West of New York
chisumwomack wrote:
xodacia81 wrote:
JonesyAZ wrote:
etos45 wrote:
Wait, one more comment.... What the hell is that on Jonesy's head?!?! Looks like a cloth shower cap!

Image


LOL!!! To answer your question, I am currently growing out my thinning mop for a play i'm in at Phoenix College. And I thought I would spare everyone my "Charles Grodin" hairstyle ala "Beethoven" by covering it with my hand-woven beenie cap :)

OR...

Another possible answer...it is my symbiotic X-O armor that formed itself into a presentable cap for the sake of the public photograph.

Either answer works for me :) LOL


Stop lying. You've been cast as Walter White's secret twin in the final season of Breaking Bad and you'll be bunking at David's place over in ABQ, one state over. :P


Damn hippie.


?


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:00 pm 
Valiant...it moved.
Valiant...it moved.
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:41 pm
Posts: 2194
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Valiant fan since: VH1 Ninjak #1!
Favorite character: Ninjak
Favorite title: Harbinger
Favorite writer: Robert Venditti
Favorite artist: Emanuela Lupacchino
Que pasa?

_________________
The "Unity Suite" ... in progress ...


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:57 pm 
Cruisin' in Darpan's Winnebago
Cruisin' in Darpan's Winnebago
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:47 am
Posts: 749
Location: Bryan, TX
JonesyAZ wrote:
Que pasa?


Stoner cap? Hippie? No? :?


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:02 pm 
Here I am, happy as a clam
Here I am, happy as a clam
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:09 pm
Posts: 18156
Location: East of Chicago, West of New York
chisumwomack wrote:
JonesyAZ wrote:
Que pasa?


Stoner cap? Hippie? No? :?


Depends. I've seen it on those sorts, but I've also seen it on people who are poor and cold and can't afford better headgear. That said, hats like that offer damn good protection from the elements.


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:10 pm 
Valiant...it moved.
Valiant...it moved.
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:41 pm
Posts: 2194
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Valiant fan since: VH1 Ninjak #1!
Favorite character: Ninjak
Favorite title: Harbinger
Favorite writer: Robert Venditti
Favorite artist: Emanuela Lupacchino
Actually, I received the hat from my wife's great-aunt; she made a bunch of them by hand and gave them out to family when we visited Michigan about 5 years ago for my wife's grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary :) The sad thing is, her great-aunt has since passed away; this hat is a nice memory that we now have of her...AND it does an amazing job of keeping the balding head warm :)

Also, for the record...I do not smoke weed and am a big-time symphonic metal-head. Not conditions that apply to being a stoner and/or hippie. Just sayin' :) But I do appreciate the sense of humor, dudes :)

_________________
The "Unity Suite" ... in progress ...


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:11 pm 
Valiant...it moved.
Valiant...it moved.
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:41 pm
Posts: 2194
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Valiant fan since: VH1 Ninjak #1!
Favorite character: Ninjak
Favorite title: Harbinger
Favorite writer: Robert Venditti
Favorite artist: Emanuela Lupacchino
Also, if everyone could get back on-topic in regards to discussing our brand new site and the podcast/articles content that it offers, that would rock :)

_________________
The "Unity Suite" ... in progress ...


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:32 pm 
Cruisin' in Darpan's Winnebago
Cruisin' in Darpan's Winnebago
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:47 am
Posts: 749
Location: Bryan, TX
Don't mind me. I'm just jealous. :cry:


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4413 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102 ... 177  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DIrishB, geocarr, ilzuccone, magnusr, Prelate1, Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group