Board Top
| Main Website
Price Guide | New Comics

ValiantFans.com Message Board - Tenth Anniversary 2004 - 2014

An online community for fans of the Valiant Universe
It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:00 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:41 am 
I HAVE NO INTENT ON BEING PATIENT!
I HAVE NO INTENT ON BEING PATIENT!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:14 am
Posts: 4283
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: BloodShot
Favorite title: Harbinger
Favorite writer: Dysart
Occultist #2 & Mighty Samson #4.

I have Magnus Variant, Turok Variant & Mighty Samson Variant for trade or willing to buy, LMK before I resort to ebay lol.

_________________
Image
Click the Sig, Hear Something Different!
http://www.reverbnation.com/lexmoon
Also, Check my reverbnation page^


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Google+
Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:15 pm 
I HAVE NO INTENT ON BEING PATIENT!
I HAVE NO INTENT ON BEING PATIENT!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:14 am
Posts: 4283
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: BloodShot
Favorite title: Harbinger
Favorite writer: Dysart
Found a backissue heaven full of 5 for 2 dollars of ALL the Last issue DarkKeys! Plus Occultist! :cloud9:

_________________
Image
Click the Sig, Hear Something Different!
http://www.reverbnation.com/lexmoon
Also, Check my reverbnation page^


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:51 pm 
loosely based on a true story
loosely based on a true story
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 12180
Valiant fan since: 6 months into V1
Favorite character: Solar
Favorite title: Solar
Favorite writer: Jim Shooter
Favorite artist: Lapham
MoonChild wrote:
Found a backissue heaven full of 5 for 2 dollars of ALL the Last issue DarkKeys! Plus Occultist! :cloud9:


Wow. Great score.


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:31 am 
using a Welsh to American translator
using a Welsh to American translator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:24 am
Posts: 5777
Location: Torquehala!
StarBrand wrote:
MoonChild wrote:
Found a backissue heaven full of 5 for 2 dollars of ALL the Last issue DarkKeys! Plus Occultist! :cloud9:


Wow. Great score.


really?!


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:01 am 
loosely based on a true story
loosely based on a true story
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 12180
Valiant fan since: 6 months into V1
Favorite character: Solar
Favorite title: Solar
Favorite writer: Jim Shooter
Favorite artist: Lapham
ian_house wrote:
StarBrand wrote:
MoonChild wrote:
Found a backissue heaven full of 5 for 2 dollars of ALL the Last issue DarkKeys! Plus Occultist! :cloud9:


Wow. Great score.


really?!


40 cents each? I'll pay a buck for NM copies of the later issues from this line, and pay shipping if there are enough of them, and not even think twice about it.


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:12 pm 
I HAVE NO INTENT ON BEING PATIENT!
I HAVE NO INTENT ON BEING PATIENT!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:14 am
Posts: 4283
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: BloodShot
Favorite title: Harbinger
Favorite writer: Dysart
I sure thought so! I snagged up a gang of em! imma go back n grab the rest tooooooo :)

_________________
Image
Click the Sig, Hear Something Different!
http://www.reverbnation.com/lexmoon
Also, Check my reverbnation page^


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:14 pm 
I'm Chiclo.
I'm Chiclo.
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:09 am
Posts: 17962
Location: Texas
Favorite character: Kris
StarBrand wrote:
ian_house wrote:
StarBrand wrote:
MoonChild wrote:
Found a backissue heaven full of 5 for 2 dollars of ALL the Last issue DarkKeys! Plus Occultist! :cloud9:


Wow. Great score.


really?!


40 cents each? I'll pay a buck for NM copies of the later issues from this line, and pay shipping if there are enough of them, and not even think twice about it.


If you ran across 12 copies of Dark Key Magnus 1 for 25 cents each, how many would you get?

I got them all ($3 for a dozen copies with a cover price of $3.50) and my wife doesn't quite see why.


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:08 pm 
loosely based on a true story
loosely based on a true story
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 12180
Valiant fan since: 6 months into V1
Favorite character: Solar
Favorite title: Solar
Favorite writer: Jim Shooter
Favorite artist: Lapham
Chiclo wrote:
StarBrand wrote:
ian_house wrote:
StarBrand wrote:
MoonChild wrote:
Found a backissue heaven full of 5 for 2 dollars of ALL the Last issue DarkKeys! Plus Occultist! :cloud9:


Wow. Great score.


really?!


40 cents each? I'll pay a buck for NM copies of the later issues from this line, and pay shipping if there are enough of them, and not even think twice about it.


If you ran across 12 copies of Dark Key Magnus 1 for 25 cents each, how many would you get?

I got them all ($3 for a dozen copies with a cover price of $3.50) and my wife doesn't quite see why.


You may not be asking me, but I'd take 'em all! lol


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:28 pm 
I'm Chiclo.
I'm Chiclo.
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:09 am
Posts: 17962
Location: Texas
Favorite character: Kris
StarBrand wrote:
Chiclo wrote:
StarBrand wrote:
ian_house wrote:
StarBrand wrote:
MoonChild wrote:
Found a backissue heaven full of 5 for 2 dollars of ALL the Last issue DarkKeys! Plus Occultist! :cloud9:


Wow. Great score.


really?!


40 cents each? I'll pay a buck for NM copies of the later issues from this line, and pay shipping if there are enough of them, and not even think twice about it.


If you ran across 12 copies of Dark Key Magnus 1 for 25 cents each, how many would you get?

I got them all ($3 for a dozen copies with a cover price of $3.50) and my wife doesn't quite see why.


You may not be asking me, but I'd take 'em all! lol


I was asking anyone and noone in particular.


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:07 pm 
not unlike me
not unlike me
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:39 am
Posts: 16944
Location: Indoors
Valiant fan since: Rai #0
Favorite character: Depends on title
Favorite title: Depends on writer
Favorite writer: Depends on artist
Favorite artist: Depends on character
Chiclo wrote:
If you ran across 12 copies of Dark Key Magnus 1 for 25 cents each, how many would you get?

I got them all ($3 for a dozen copies with a cover price of $3.50) and my wife doesn't quite see why.

Tell her that if there was a machine that turned a quarter into a dollar, you'd give her permission to use it as many times as she wanted. :D


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:24 pm 
I HAVE NO INTENT ON BEING PATIENT!
I HAVE NO INTENT ON BEING PATIENT!
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:14 am
Posts: 4283
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: BloodShot
Favorite title: Harbinger
Favorite writer: Dysart
Picked up 10 more! :clap:

_________________
Image
Click the Sig, Hear Something Different!
http://www.reverbnation.com/lexmoon
Also, Check my reverbnation page^


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group