Grab

The "Gold Key Three" from publications outside of the Valiant universe.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

caxiotis
Wang, Wang, Wang, I want all of your books.
Wang, Wang, Wang, I want all of your books.
Valiant fan since: 1991

Post by caxiotis »

yardstick wrote:Had a similar response from my LCS... Samson #4 to be shipped in February 2012 per DH and diamond
Wow. Feb2012. That is eight months away

MoonChild
I HAVE NO INTENT ON BEING PATIENT!
I HAVE NO INTENT ON BEING PATIENT!
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: BloodShot
Favorite title: Harbinger
Favorite writer: Dysart

Post by MoonChild »

caxiotis wrote:
yardstick wrote:Had a similar response from my LCS... Samson #4 to be shipped in February 2012 per DH and diamond
Wow. Feb2012. That is eight months away
That is just beyond ridiculous! :kidaround:

yardstick
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.

Post by yardstick »

Just placed my order at DCBS. Solar 10 is still scheduled for August there...

Todd Luck
Doomed to forever roam the black halls
Doomed to forever roam the black halls

Post by Todd Luck »

yardstick wrote: Oh, and JJ did recant, or perhaps qualify, her statement about the line being canceled. I don't know why people have not pointed this out (or emphasized this) before, but I feel the need to emphasize it now, before it becomes set in stone that the line is [permanently] canceled.
Can someone post a link to or cut and paste the quote where she qualifies her statement? I'm sure it's on the Dark Key boards but there are so many posts on her threads it's hard to find anything.

Yeah I think rumors of cancelation can be devestating to a line, which is why I'm shocked Dark Horse hasn't said anthing. I've never dropped a book because it's canceled but clearly there are people who would take a comic off their pull list if they did believe such a thing.

iggy101us
I bought my first comics at Kwik-E-Mart
I bought my first comics at Kwik-E-Mart

Post by iggy101us »

Todd Luck wrote:
yardstick wrote: Oh, and JJ did recant, or perhaps qualify, her statement about the line being canceled. I don't know why people have not pointed this out (or emphasized this) before, but I feel the need to emphasize it now, before it becomes set in stone that the line is [permanently] canceled.
Can someone post a link to or cut and paste the quote where she qualifies her statement? I'm sure it's on the Dark Key boards but there are so many posts on her threads it's hard to find anything.

Yeah I think rumors of cancelation can be devestating to a line, which is why I'm shocked Dark Horse hasn't said anthing. I've never dropped a book because it's canceled but clearly there are people who would take a comic off their pull list if they did believe such a thing.
Page 18 of this thread: http://dark-key.com/forum/index.php?topic=395.255
I'm someone who is not directly involved with Dark Horse at all, so take my comments for what they are worth... hearsay and rumors. I have friends who get information from Dark Horse and I get little bits of info from Jim, but Jim is a cautious person about what he says. He has learned to be the hard way, I guess. Dark Horse will have to confirm the facts. I can't say that the info I have are facts... just what I've heard. Whenever you guys ask me questions, I try my best to answer.

arromdee
Working on the first full appearance of me
Working on the first full appearance of me

Post by arromdee »

Again, the problem with the "hiatus" idea is that these are licensed books. No company would ever put a licensed book on hiatus barring special circumstances, because if they're putting it on hiatus, they're making no money from it but they still have to pay for the license.

StarBrand
loosely based on a true story

Post by StarBrand »

arromdee wrote:Again, the problem with the "hiatus" idea is that these are licensed books. No company would ever put a licensed book on hiatus barring special circumstances, because if they're putting it on hiatus, they're making no money from it but they still have to pay for the license.
Very good point.

rjrjr
Ninjak and Ninjil went up a hill
Ninjak and Ninjil went up a hill

Post by rjrjr »

arromdee wrote:Again, the problem with the "hiatus" idea is that these are licensed books. No company would ever put a licensed book on hiatus barring special circumstances, because if they're putting it on hiatus, they're making no money from it but they still have to pay for the license.
IDW has the Star Trek books on hiatus. They are returning with a new ongoing series in a few short months.

Knightt
Master of the Dead Universes
Master of the Dead Universes
Re: Grab

Post by Knightt »

I just read Magnus #4 the other night... Damn if it was not the best Magnus book to date to include the art.
:thumb:

R Daneel
H.A.R.D.E.R. Corps, with Extra Resistance
H.A.R.D.E.R. Corps, with Extra Resistance
Valiant fan since: 1991
Favorite character: Solar, Magnus
Favorite title: VEI Harbinger
Grab

Post by R Daneel »

what is the latest news on these titles ... anyone have anything?

StarBrand

Post by StarBrand »

Knightt wrote:I just read Magnus #4 the other night... Damn if it was not the best Magnus book to date to include the art.
:thumb:
Concur. :thumb:
Valiant is the son of the New Universe.

StarBrand

Post by StarBrand »

R Daneel wrote:what is the latest news on these titles ... anyone have anything?
The top post in this thread has the latest release date info.

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=31246" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Valiant is the son of the New Universe.