The new IN NEED Green Lantern sales thread

Non-VALIANT items for sale, trade, or wanted.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

xodacia81
Here I am, happy as a clam
The new IN NEED Green Lantern sales thread

Post by xodacia81 »

Ok, some things have happened and I really need to move these as quickly as possible. My check for July just got shoved to the middle of August. Right now I'm looking at about 150 dollars to tide me over until then. Yeah, I'm stuck. Here's what I'm offering:

Green Lantern volume 2 (1959-1986): 51-53, 55-57, 60-62, 64, 66-69, 71 & 72, 74 & 75,77-86,88-107, 110-121, 123-173, 174-224, plus Annual Tales of the Green Lantern Corps 1-3, Tales of the Green Lantern Corps 1 & 3 and DC Comics Presents # 26: Superman and Green Lantern.

Also included: the Flash issues that had Green Lantern/Green Arrow in them, that bridge the time the series was effectively canceled between issues 89 & 90. The issues of The Flash that I have are:

218 & 219, 221-224, 226-228, 231, 233, 235, 236, 238-243, 245 & 246.
Updated. For Green Lantern, "The drug issues" (85&86) are in pretty nice shape.

My initial price for all of this, with shipping and handling included, is 500. I'm willing to negotiate. If you are interested, I will accept a postal money order. Please let me know and feel free to make another offer.

I also have the entire 1989-2004 set of Green Lantern. That one is going for 300, if interested. Again, postal money order or check, shipping and handling included and open to negotiation on prices.
Last edited by xodacia81 on Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:53:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

xodacia81

Post by xodacia81 »

Ok folks. If anyone is interested, please let me know via PM, ASAP. Things just got a whole lot tougher. Long story short, had to dip into one bit of limited bill money to take care of an emergency repair for the car, otherwise there would be no way to GET any income. As always, I am more than willing to negotiate the price.

IMJ
I have a Quasar collection. And I love it. So there.
I have a Quasar collection. And I love it. So there.
Valiant fan since: VH1 X-O Manowar #1
Favorite character: VH1 Sting | VH2 Rai
Favorite title: VH2 Rai
Favorite writer: Kurt Busiek
Favorite artist: Sean Chen

Post by IMJ »

I'm super interested, man but I haven't mentioned it because the asking price is literally hundreds above what I'd pay.

:?

The volume 2 stuff is a nice little set from 51 - 100, but without grades it's a hard call. Everything after that is a relatively cheap and easy find at a con, or one of the gazillion comic stores in the Chicago area.

If you need the money because you are in a tight spot, try the bay for a bidding war!

xodacia81

Post by xodacia81 »

IMJ wrote:I'm super interested, man but I haven't mentioned it because the asking price is literally hundreds above what I'd pay.

:?

The volume 2 stuff is a nice little set from 51 - 100, but without grades it's a hard call. Everything after that is a relatively cheap and easy find at a con, or one of the gazillion comic stores in the Chicago area.

If you need the money because you are in a tight spot, try the bay for a bidding war!
As I said, I'm more than willing to negotiate. Give me what you think is a fair offer. I'm not much of a grader but I'd say most of it is between 6.5-7.5, with the stuff post 75 being 8.5 and better. If you are interested, what do you think is a good price? You might be surprised and remember-the shipping and handling is included.

Rocket2600
Get those scissors away from my coupons
Get those scissors away from my coupons

Post by Rocket2600 »

xodacia81

Post by xodacia81 »

Ok, folks. I really need to get rid of this soon. Anyone willing to bite at 500 with the shipping and handling included in that? If not, I'm gonna have to take it to a consigment site tomorrow.

JonesyAZ
Valiant...it moved.
Valiant...it moved.
Valiant fan since: VH1 Ninjak #1!
Favorite character: Ninjak
Favorite title: Harbinger
Favorite writer: Robert Venditti
Favorite artist: Emanuela Lupacchino

Post by JonesyAZ »

Dang it, XO! I feel bad, brutha. I wish I could help you get through this difficult time financially :( I hate to see you have to resort to selling your stuff. However, i've been there before myself (I used to have a HUGE Transformers collection; all sold to pay for bills and also to invest into my Valiant collection).

My prayers are with you that a miracle will come your way :)

geocarr
Those responsible for those remarks have been sacked.
Those responsible for those remarks have been sacked.
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: Vincent the Goat!
Favorite title: All of them!

Post by geocarr »

I think this is a great deal and I would jump on it if I still had my second job. I hope things get better for you!