Kryptonitecomics bits N pieces..

Users can share photos of their VALIANT collections, your own museum for everyone to tour. No comments allowed by visitors in the gallery threads, just your own space to show and describe your own collection. Free admission for everyone to "The VALIANT Gallery".

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

kryptonitecomics
My posts can all fit in a short box
Kryptonitecomics bits N pieces..

Post by kryptonitecomics »

As I time travel back into the past by opening sealed Long boxes of Valitant comics I have picked up along the way I will start to populate my gallery thread.

To kick this off in the right direction I will post a book I just got a few months ago...it's my only graded valiant :hm:

Please sit back and kick your feet up and I will try to give you some fun things to look at :D

kryptonitecomics

Post by kryptonitecomics »

Ok just dug out two boxes of valiants from the bat-cave.....

I didn't take images of all of the normal books like the pre-unity and unity as it seems like those are pretty common books around here. Instead I took some quick scans of the books are the end of the valint run, variants, and the few Acclaim books I squirreled away at some point :hm: I know I should have removed the books from the bags but I was trying to save time :oops:

Anyway comments welcome in the comments section of course :D

Image\