Iggy's Gallery

Users can share photos of their VALIANT collections, your own museum for everyone to tour. No comments allowed by visitors in the gallery threads, just your own space to show and describe your own collection. Free admission for everyone to "The VALIANT Gallery".

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

iggy101us
I bought my first comics at Kwik-E-Mart
Iggy's Gallery

Post by iggy101us »

VALIANTfans.com Fan Projects

Archer & Armstrong #0 San Diego Signed Edition. Signed by Jim Calafiore, Bernard Chang, Bob Hall, Mark Morette, Andrew Pepoy, Howard Simpson, Kevin Van Hook.

Bloodshot block print. Signed by A.J. Masthay.

Bloodshot #0 Gold & Psi-Lords #1 Gold CF project. Bloodshot #0 Gold signed by Kevin VanHook and Bob Layton. Psi-Lords #1 Gold signed by Alyssa Noel Scott.

Bloodshot #1 project. Signed by Bob Perlin and Kevin VanHook. Includes a silk-screened backer board and a double-sided bookmark.

Bloodshot #7 project. Signed by Bob Perlin and Kevin VanHook. Includes a silkscreened backer board and a copy of the Ninjak movie treatment by Bob Layton.

Bloodshot #26 project. Signed by Anthony Castrillo, Sean Chen, and Kevin VanHook. Fighting Cystic Fibrosis in gold across front cover; these were given out by Knightt at 2005 SDCC.

Bloodshot #34 project. Signed by Norm Breyfogle, Maurice Fontenot, and Kevin VanHook. Includes silk-screened backer board.

Dark Horse FCBD Doctor Solar/Magnus FCBD signed by Jim Shooter. Solar #26 signed by Alyssa Noel Scott. Includes print, post card, Gold Key Magnus.

Deadside #1 & Shadowman #2 CF project. Deadside #1 signed by Walter Black, Chris Eliopoulos, Ashley Wood. Shadowman #2 signed by Janet Jackson, Alyssa Noel Scott. Includes a piece of original art on the backer back by Stu Berryhill and colored by Mike Mcguire, 2 ashcans containing all 60 pieces of original art in both black and white and color, and a million dollar bill.

Eternal Warrior #4 & Shadowman #10 project. Eternal Warrior #4 signed by Kevin VanHook and Yvel Guichet. Shadowman #10 signed by Bob Hall and Carol VanHook.

Eternal Warrior #5 project. Signed by Kevin VanHook.

H.A.R.D. Corps #5 Comic Defense project. Signed by Bernard Chang. Includes a card signed by Bob Layton and a Bloodshot print set (pencils, inks, colors)

Harbinger #1 project. Signed by Janet Jackson, Bob Layton, Jim Shooter. Includes a Harbinger print signed by Anthony Castrillo, Sean Chen, Mike Mcguire, a DVD of the Big Apple panel from spring 2006, and transcript of a separate Valiant panel from the same show.

Harbinger: The Beginning project. Signed dustjacket of the creative team who worked on the cover, Bob Hall (pencils), Joe Rubinstein (inks) and Chrysoula Artemis (colors). The interior page (see pic attached) has been signed by contributors to the Harbinger series both in the 90's and presently on this trade. Signatures include Jeff Gomez (creative consultant), Maria Beccari (colors), Dennis Calero (colors), John Hunt (colors), Jorge Gonzalez (colors), Joe Albelo (letters), David Zeichner (production coordinator) and Grace Lu (color production supervisor).

Harbinger: The Beginning HC script. 22-page script for the Origin of Harada short story in the Harbinger hardcover. Only 15 copies were made and signed by Jim Shooter. These were originally sold at the New York Show in November 2007.

Magnus #0 project. Signed by Janet Jackson and Bob Layton.

Magnus #5 flip book and Rai #1 CF project. Magnus #5 signed by Paul Creddick (Jim Shooter). Rai #1 (flip book) signed by Janet Jackson, Bob Layton, Don Perlin, Jim Shooter. Rai #1 signed by Jade Moede, Alyssa Noel Scott, Joe St. Pierre. Includes 2 Rai prints by Sean Chen on backer boards. Includes a print set signed by Anthony Castrillo, Sean Chen, and Mike Mcguire. Includes a letter about cystic fibrosis

Magnus playing card style print. 8.5" x 11" watercolor paper print by Cliff VanMeter featuring in old and new costumes.

Ninjak #1 CF project. Signed by Jimmy Palmiotti and Joe Quesada. Second copy signed by Alyssa Noel Scott. Includes silk-screened backer board signed by Bernard Chang and an original sketch card and a note about cystic fibrosis.

Penguin - Magnus. Signed by Sean Chen.

Penguin - Rai. Signed by Sean Chen.

Penguin - Shadowman. Signed by Sean Chen.

Penguin - Solar Red. Signed by Sean Chen.

Penguin - Solar Black Glow-in-the-Dark.

Penguin - Solar White Glow-in-the-Dark.

Penguin - Sting. Signed by Sean Chen and Mike McGuire.

Playing God hardcover. Signed by Stu Berryhill and Craig Partin. Sketch of Harada.

Playing God softcover. Signed by Stu Berryhill and Craig Partin. Sketch of Sting.

Psi-Lords #1 Flat Chromium Cover project. Signed by Dick Giordano and Mike Leeke. Remarked and framed.

Second Life of Doctor Mirage #1 project. Signed by Bernard Chang. Includes a copy of Bloodshot #0 Gold.

Shadowman #8 project. Signed by Yvel Guichet and Bob Hall. Includes a silk-screened backer board and a copy of the Master Darque character design sheet by Bob Hall.

Solar Man of the Atom UV shirt. made by JayJay (Janet) Jackson with UV reactive ink which makes the logo and symbol react to sunlight.

Solar statue by Sean Chen. Signed by Sean Chen.

Solar (black variant) statue by Sean Chen. Signed by Sean Chen.

Solar (Dark Horse Gold Key) statue by Sean Chen. Signed by Sean Chen.

Solar #1 project. Signed by Don Perlin, Jim Shooter, Barry Windsor-Smith. Includes silk-screened backer board and 2-sided paper featuring Jim Shooter's Weaving a Universe.

Solar #10 project. Signed by Mike Cavallaro, Janet Jackson, Bob Layton, Don Perlin, and Jim Shooter. Includes a silk-screened backer board, new Solar 10 cover by Janet Jackson and Don Perlin with Solar 10 pencils, Jim Shooter and Don Perlin interviews, and and bronze badge.

The Art of MAC Sketchbook. Signed by Anthony Castrillo. Includes an original sketch of the Punisher.

Turok Evolution project. Includes silk-screened backer board.

Unity #0 & Unity #1 project. Unity #0 signed by Jim Shooter, Bob Layton, Janet Jackson, Jade Moede. Unity #1 signed by 30 Valiant alumni including Sean Chen, Jorge Gonzalez, Howard Simpson, Phyllis Novin, Rodney Ramos, Mike Leeke, Hannibal King, Steven Massarsky, Mike McGuire, Anthony Castrillo, Winston Blakely, and more.

Unity 2000 Preview Book. Unity 2000 Preview Book signed by Jim Shooter and Jim Starlin.

Valiant Era 1 and 2 Card Set. Given away at the National in November 2007. Set includes 10 signed cards by Sean Chen, Maria Becarri, Walter Simonson, Bob Wiacek, Denny Fincke, Rodney Ramos, Mike McGuire, Rags Morales, John Cebollero, Stu Suchit.

Valiant Zombies Blue unnumbered. Limited to 60.

Valiant Zombies Red unnumbered. Limited to 35. Signed by Stu Berryhill, Bob Hall, Craig Partin, Howard Simpson, Stu Suchit, Eric Talbot and others.

X-O Manowar #19 Trent Collins project. Signed by Jim Calafiore and Jorge Gonzalez. Includes X-O Manowar #12 from Trent Collins collection, X-O Manowar/Armones print by Anthony Castrillo, Shadowman print, Dr Mirage/Dr Eclipse print by Mike Leeke, X-O Manowar print by Stu.

X-O Manowar Litho project. Pencilled and inked by Bob Layton and colored by Ian Sokoliwski.

X-O Manowar Litho set project. This set contains ten 11" x17" prints plus one extra cover print signed by Jim Calafiore. These were given away at the Valiant Reunion Spring 2006 in NYC.

X-O Manowar: Birth HC project. Signed dustjacket by Sean Chen, Janet Jackson, Bob Layton, and Jimmy Palmiotti.

X-O Manowar Vol 2 #1 Acclaim Signature Heroes Edition (A.S.H. Edition) project. Signed by Sean Chen and Mark Waid. Includes Sean Chen sketch.

Valiant Collector's Society Fan Projects

Shadowman #0 Gold project. Signed by Bob Layton, Mike Cavallaro, and Bob Hall.

Psi-Lords #1 project. Signed by Antony Bedard, Dick Giordano and Mike Leeke. Includes B&W print and color print by Rags Morales, inked and colored by Nathan Thomas Miliner.

Valiant litho. By Nathan Thomas Milliner.

Unity binding project. Signed by Mike Cavallaro, Janet Jackson, Bob Layton, Jim Shooter.
Bob Layton added a Solar sketch at the San Francisco WonderCon in April 2011.
Last edited by iggy101us on Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:28:45 pm, edited 34 times in total.

iggy101us
Valiant Pre-Hero comics

Post by iggy101us »

The Best of the Nintendo Comics System hardcovers (Valiant spine and Mallard Press spine variants)

The Best of the Super Mario Bros hardcovers (Valiant spine and Mallard Press spine variants)

The Best of the Super Mario Bros (Valiant spine variant). Signed by Jade Moede.

Nintendo Comic System TPB 1 (regular and No Price variant)

Nintendo Comic System TPB 2 (regular and variant cover)

Game Boy Target Value Pack front

Game Boy Target Value Pack back

WWF Battlemania #1-5 set
Last edited by iggy101us on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:39:13 pm, edited 20 times in total.

iggy101us
Valiant Validated Signature Series (VVVSS)

Post by iggy101us »

Armorines #1 signed by Jim Calafiore, Jorge Gonzalez, Rodney Ramos (limited to 1,200)
Bloodshot #0 signed by Dick Giordano, Kevin VanHook (limited to 2,500)

Eternal Warrior #27 signed by Mike DeCarlo, Ted Halsted, John Ostrander (limited to < 1,000)
Geomancer #1 signed by Ken Branch, Maurice Fontenot, Rags Morales (limited to < 1,000)

Magnus #25 signed by John Ostrander, James Brock (limited to 5,500)
Psi-Lords #1 signed by Antony Bedard, Dick Giordano, Mike Leeke (limited to 800)

Rai and the Future Force #9 signed by Sean Chen, Kathryn Bolinger (limited to 5,500)
Rai and the Future Force #21 signed by Antony Bedard, David Ross (limited to 1,000)

Secret Weapons #11 signed by Maurice Fontenot, Peter Grau (limited to 1,600)
Shadowman #0 signed by Bob Hall, Tom Ryder (limited to 1,300)

Timewalker #1 signed by Bob Hall, Gonzalo Mayo, Don Perlin (limited to < 1,000)
Turok #1 signed by Randy Elliott, Bart Sears (limited to 5,500)
Last edited by iggy101us on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:40:32 pm, edited 8 times in total.

iggy101us
Valiant Validated Signature Series (VVSS) related

Post by iggy101us »

Bloodshot #6 red and gold signed by Don Perlin, Kevin VanHook. There are no COAs and the comics are not embossed. This one signed in red I have below was given out and personally hand signed on the cover by artist Don Perlin and writer Kevin Van Hook at the May 2-5 1993 Capital City Sales Conference. This was acquired from a Gold Member attendee. It comes in a clear acrylic comic book holder with the Valiant name and logo embossed on the upper middle back of holder. This mylar is different from the other Valiant mylars in that the corners are rounded and the logo is clear and bigger (see close-up comparison below - the top 2 are from the Bloodshot #6 VVSS mylar). I am not sure of the origin (or validity) of the gold and silver versions.

X-O Database signed by Cliff VanMeter with the Survey COA and Retailer COA. These are not embossed.
Last edited by iggy101us on Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:20:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.

iggy101us
Valiant signed retailer promotions

Post by iggy101us »

Chaos Effect Red Alpha signed by Bernard Chan with Retailer Letter.

Unity Diamond TPBs
The inside cover of each TPB reads:

In October 1991, some representatives from Diamond and I went out to lunch at the Frankfurt Book Fair, and I asked them to help us develop an idea to improve the visibility of Valiant. Their response was to urge a big, strong crossover project with all Valiant titles. Upon my return to the office, I put their suggestions to Jon Hartz, and Jon and I together presented out thoughts to Jim Shooter, Bob Layton, Barry Windsor-Smith and Don Perlin. There was a large meeting held with many of the Valiant creators in attendance to develop the story, and Jon and I went on the elaborate marketing plan which supported Unity.

Thanks to Diamond’s input and your enthusiasm, Unity was an overwhelming success for all of us, and as Valiant’s way of saying thank you for your role in its success, we would respectfully like to dedicate the book to Diamond Comic Distributors, Inc. and give it to you for being part of the team that made our dreams of Unity a reality.

Time is not absolute, but our appreciation for all you’ve done for Valiant is.

Enjoy this book. You are responsible for its existence.

Steve Massarsky
October 5, 1992

Unity Diamond TPB #1 signed by Mike Cavallaro, Jade Moede, Jim Shooter, Kevin VanHook

Unity Diamond TPB #2 signed by Mike Leeke, Don Perlin, Jim Shooter, Kevin VanHook
Last edited by iggy101us on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:43:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

iggy101us
Valiant comics - signed (with COAs)

Post by iggy101us »

Deathmate Tourbook. Signed by Jim Calafiore, Jorge Gonzalez, Rodney Ramos, Sean Chen, Thomas Ryder, Mark Moretti, Bob Layton + 3 more. COA #272 from Jim Hanley's Universe, July 11th, 1993.

Deathmate Tourbook. Signed by Dan Fraga, Jorge Gonzalez, John Ostrander, Brandon Peterson, Joe Quesada, Sal Regla, Jeff Scott + 2 more. COAs from Heroes Comics & Cards, August 14th, 1993

Deathmate Tourbook. Signed by Brett Booth, Greg Capullo, Bernard Chang, Sean Chen, Alex Garner, Mark Moretti. COA from Comics Unlimited, August 17th , 1993.

Deathmate Prologue. Signed by Bob Layton and Jim Lee. COA from Northeast Comic Exchange, Inc. Signed at Chicago Comicon in July 1993

Harbinger: Children of the Eighth Day TPB and #0. Harbinger TPB signed by Jim Shooter. Harbinger #0 signed by David Lapham. Numbered 1399 of 2000. COA from National Comic Services, Ltd.

Magnus Robot Fighter & Nexus 1. Signed by Mike Baron and Steve Rude. Numbered 743 of 1100. COA from Limited Tresure Edition.

Magnus Robot Fighter & Nexus 2. Signed by Steve Rude. Numbered 36 of 300. COA from PresenTime.

Ninjak 1. Signed by Jim Palmiotti and Joe Quesada. Numbered 45 of 5000. COA from Buffalo Books and DF Dynamic Forces.

Ninjak 1. Signed by Jim Palmiotti and Joe Quesada. Numbered 73 of 5000. COA from Buffalo Books and DF Dynamic Forces.

Predator versus Magnus Robot Fighter 1. Signed by Lee Weeks. Numbered 1333 of 5000. Seal of Authenticity HWDC on back of comic bag.

X-O Manowar: Retribution TPB. Signed by Mike Manley on inside. Numbered 1099 of 3000. COA from Amazing Comics Inc.

X-O Manowar #0. Signed by Jim Palmiotti and Joe Quesada. Numbered 12 of 5000. COA from Buffalo Books and DF Dynamic Forces.

X-O Manowar #0. Signed by Joe Quesada. COA from Comic Connection.

X-O Manowar #14 & #15 set Signed by Bart Sears. Numbered 2648 of 5000. Seal of Authenticity on back of comic bag.
Last edited by iggy101us on Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:31:18 am, edited 12 times in total.

iggy101us
Valiant comics - signed (no COAs)

Post by iggy101us »

Harbinger #0 Pink variant. Signed by David Lapham

Harbinger #1. Signed by David Lapham

Harbinger #4. Signed by Jim Shooter

Harbinger #5. Signed by David Lapham and Jim Shooter

Harbinger #6. Signed by David Lapham and Jim Shooter

Harbinger #7. Signed by David Lapham

Magnus Robot Fighter Invasion TPB. Signed by Rags Morales, Jim Shooter. Signed at the 2008 Baltimore Comic-Con.

Rai TPB and Rai Companion #1. Signed by Sean Chen. Original owner won a Wizard contest and these were part of the prize package.

Solar #1. Signed by Kathy Bollinger, Bob Layton, Don Perlin, Jim Shooter.
Last edited by iggy101us on Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:40:34 pm, edited 9 times in total.

iggy101us
Gold books

Post by iggy101us »

Here's a complete set of the gold books. A few red and platinum books also sneaked in. The last two are: Deathmate white card stock and Armorines stand alone.
Last edited by iggy101us on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:47:46 pm, edited 13 times in total.

iggy101us
Ninjak #1 gold variant

Post by iggy101us »

I received the Ninjak #1 gold variant directly from Valiant with the following letter. At the time, gold books were going for $50 to $100 so I was VERY excited. Also included were James Perham's business card and a chromium card.
Last edited by iggy101us on Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:12:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.

iggy101us
Valiant TPBs

Post by iggy101us »

Harbinger TPBs (1st print, 2nd print, variant)

Magnus TPBs (Steel Nation, Invasion, Predator vs Magnus)

Rai TPBs

Solar HCs and TPBs (Alpha & Omega HC, Alpha & Omega TPB, Second Death TPB)

Shadowman TPB, Unity Saga TPB #1-4, Valiant Era TPB

X-O Manowar TPBs
Last edited by iggy101us on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:49:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iggy101us
Valiant Voice

Post by iggy101us »

Valiant Voice #1-19 set
Last edited by iggy101us on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:49:45 pm, edited 8 times in total.

iggy101us
Valiant Flats

Post by iggy101us »

These are chromium virgin flats that do not have spine creases and staple holes.

Geomancer #1

Psi-Lords #1

Shadowman #0

X-O Manowar #0
Last edited by iggy101us on Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:53:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.

iggy101us
Valiant Vision glasses

Post by iggy101us »

Valiant Vision regular and prototype glasses
Last edited by iggy101us on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:50:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.

iggy101us
Newsstand Sales Variants

Post by iggy101us »

Newsstand Sales Price Variants

Bloodshot #30 ($2.50 price)

Bloodshot #32 ($2.50 price)

Destroyer #0 ($2.50 price)

Visitor vs Valiant Universe #1 ($2.50 price)

Visitor vs Valiant Universe #2 ($2.50 price)

X-O Manowar #43 ($2.50 price)

Newsstand Sales Variants

Bloodshot #33-38, 42, 44-48

Magnus Robot Fighter #55-56, 58-59, 64

Ninjak #0, 00, 15-17, 19-20, 22-24

Solar Man of the Atom #46-49, 51-54, 56, 59-60

Turok Dinosaur Hunter #23, 25, 27-31

Visitor #1-4, 6-11

X-O Manowar #44-46, 49, 50-X, 52-53, 55, 59-61

Magic the Gathering Newsstand Sales Variants

Magic the Gathering Antiquities War #1-2, 4

Magic the Gathering Fallen Empires #1-2 Cover Variants

Magic the Gathering Ice Age #4

Magic the Gathering Shadow Mage #4
Last edited by iggy101us on Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:51:47 pm, edited 26 times in total.

iggy101us
Acclaim comics - signed (with COAs)

Post by iggy101us »

Darque Passages #1. Signed by Christina Z. Numbered 081 out of 250. Dynamic Forces COA.
Harbinger Acts of God. Signed by James Perham. Numbered 223 of 250. Dynamic Forces COA.

Quantum and Woody #0. Signed by MD Bright and Christopher Priest. Unnumbered. Wizard COA.

Quantum and Woody #1. Signed by MD Bright and Christopher Priest per COA but only Christopher Priest signed. Numbered 154 of 500. Dynamic Forces COA.
Quantum and Woody #1. Signed by Christopher Priest. Unnumbered. Dynamic Forces COA.

Turok #1. Signed Rafael Kayanan. Numbered 034 out of 250. Dynamic Forces COA.
Last edited by iggy101us on Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:25:45 pm, edited 5 times in total.

iggy101us
Acclaim comics - rare

Post by iggy101us »

Acclaim Valiant Heroes

Acclaim Reader

Acclaim Retailer Review Copy set

Armorines Volume 2 #1-4 set

Deadside #1-3 set

Quantum & Woody TPB #1-4 set

Shadowman Volume 2 #1 Special Edition Full-Size and Ashcan

Shadowman Volume 2 #16 Glow-In-The-Dark variant

Shadowman Volume 3 #1, #1 painted cover no price, #1 painted cover with price

Shadowman Volume 3 #2-6 with #2 Good, Bad, Ugly variant

Turok Evolution EB Games variant

Unity 2000 #1-3 set with variants (1, 1 DF variant, 2, 2 bagged with DF cover, 3)

Valiant Heroes Preview Edition

Armada
Killer Instinct Nintendo Power Exclusive Edition ashcan comic
Last edited by iggy101us on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:50:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.

iggy101us
Playmates Turok toys

Post by iggy101us »

Since the dawn of time, a volatile mixture of Earth's past predators and future conquerors have inhabited an interdimensional hub of space and time known as the Lost Land. There, they struggle to amass enough power to conquer our vulnerable Earth. The temporal border between both worlds is guarded by one man . . . Turok!

For generations, the first-born male of the Fireseed family has risen to the challenge. Now it is Joshua’s turn to face his destiny – he is the new Turok. He will need to face his destiny with the courage of his ancestors and the strength of all mankind. He is our last hope in the face of overwhelming evil . . .

Stock No. 71001. Joshua Fireseed - The Coyote Knight. Arsenal includes: (1) Tek Bow, (2) Talons, (3) Bowie Knife, (4) Scorpion Missle Launcher, (5) The Light Burden.

Stock No. 71002. Adon - Speaker of the Forever Light. Arsenal includes: (1) Chronoscepter, (2) Alien Weapon, (3) Pulse Rifle.

Stock No. 71003. Primagen - Omniversal Annihilator. Arsenal includes: (1) Particle Cannon.

Stock No. 71021. Diorama - Joshua Fireseed and Raptor.

The future of life on Earth depends on battles now being waged in the Lost Land. The newest Turok, Joshua Fireseed, and all the Turoks through the generations, have teamed up with powerful tribal dinosaurs to form a fierce fighting unit. The Turoks and their dinosaur warriors battle an army of mechanically-enhanced Bionosaurs led by the immeasurable evil of Primagen and the Campaigner, who seek to take control of the Lost Land - and eventually Earth. In a land lost in time and space, the fate of all humanity depends on the Turok warrior lineage!

Stock No. 71031. Joshua Fireseed with Tribal Raptor. Arsenal includes: (1) Tek Bow, (2) Plasma Rifle.

Stock No. 71032. Tal' Set with Tribal T-Rex Jr. Arsenal includes: (1) Spear, (2) Shield, (3) Battle Axe

Stock No. 71033. Carl Fireseed with Tribal Spinosaurus. Arsenal includes: (1) Pistol, (2) Assault Rifle

Stock No. 71034. Primagen with Triceratops Bionasaur. Arsenal includes: (1) Fusion Cannon.
Last edited by iggy101us on Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:18:45 pm, edited 5 times in total.

iggy101us
Statues

Post by iggy101us »

Solar Man of the Atom statue by Dynamic Forces - Artist's Proof Edition. #023 / 50

Solar Man of the Atom statue by Dynamic Forces. #002 / 250

Magnus Robot Fighter statue by Dark Horse. #198 / 550
Last edited by iggy101us on Mon May 02, 2011 7:09:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iggy101us
Dark Horse HCs

Post by iggy101us »

Dark Horse Doctor Solar Man of the Atom HC #1-4 set

Dark Horse Magnus Robot Fighter HC #1-3 set
Last edited by iggy101us on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:55:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iggy101us
CGC 9.8 Signature Series

Post by iggy101us »

Chaos Effect: Alpha CGC 9.8 SS. Signed by Bernard Chang on 4/4/2009 at the Emerald City Comicon.

Deathmate Red CGC 9.8 SS. Signed by Rob Liefeld on 4/5/2009 at the Emerald City Comicon.

Magnus Robot Fighter #6 CGC 9.8 SS. Signed by Bob Layton on 4/28/2006 at Paradise Toronto Comicon.

Magnus Robot Fighter #8 CGC 9.8 SS. Signed by Bob Layton on 4/28/2006 at Paradise Toronto Comicon.

Unity #0 CGC 9.8 SS. Signed by Jim Shooter & Janet Jackson on 2/7/2009 at the New York Comic Con.

Unity #0 Red CGC 9.8 SS. Signed by Jim Shooter & Janet Jackson on 2/7/2009 at the New York Comic Con.

Unity #1 CGC 9.8 SS. Signed by Jim Shooter & Janet Jackson on 2/7/2009 at the New York Comic Con.

Unity #1 Gold CGC 9.8 SS. Signed by Jim Shooter & Janet Jackson on 2/7/2009 at the New York Comic Con.

Unity #1 Platinum CGC 9.8 SS. Signed by Jim Shooter & Janet Jackson on 2/7/2009 at the New York Comic Con.
Last edited by iggy101us on Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:57:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iggy101us
Original Art - original inks

Post by iggy101us »

Harbinger #1 page 6. Pencilled by David Lapham and inked by John Dixon. Signed by David Lapham.

Harbinger #1 page 20. Pencilled by David Lapham and inked by John Dixon. Signed by David Lapham.

Harbinger #3 page 8 Penceilled by David Lapham and inked by John Dixon. Signed by David Lapham.

Harbinger #3 page 23 Penceilled by David Lapham and inked by John Dixon. Signed by David Lapham.

Harbinger #4 page 11 Penceilled by David Lapham and inked by John Dixon. Signed by David Lapham.

Harbinger #10 page 12 Penceilled by David Lapham and inked by Gonzalo Mayo. Signed by David Lapham.

Harbinger #12 page 5 Penceilled by David Lapham and inked by Gonzalo Mayo. Signed by David Lapham.

Harbinger #12 page 7 Penceilled by David Lapham and inked by Gonzalo Mayo.

Harbinger Files #1 page 12. Pencilled by Dave Cockrum and inked by Gonzalo Mayo.

Harbinger Files #1 page 20. Pencilled by Dave Cockrum and inked by Gonzalo Mayo.

Iron Man/X-O Manowar #1 page 13. Pencilled by Tom Grindberg and inked by Al Milgrom. Signed by Tom Grindberg.

Iron Man/X-O Manowar #1 page 15. Pencilled by Tom Grindberg and inked by Al Milgrom. Signed by Tom Grindberg.

Iron Man/X-O Manowar #1 page 16. Pencilled by Tom Grindberg and inked by Al Milgrom. Signed by Tom Grindberg.

Doctor Tomorrow #7 cover. Pencilled by Tom Grindberg and inked by Tom Grindberg. Signed by Tom Grindberg.

Doctor Tomrrow #7 page 1. Pencilled by Tom Grindberg and inked by Bill Anderson. Signed by Tom Grindberg.

Shaman's Tears / Turok #2 pages 12-13. Pencilled and inked by Brian (BC) Kong.
Last edited by iggy101us on Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:58:51 pm, edited 16 times in total.

iggy101us
Original Art - Sketches

Post by iggy101us »

Sketch of Flamingo (Charlene Dupre) of the Harbingers by David Lapham. Hot stuff indeed!

Sketch of Flamingo (Charlene Dupre) of the Harbingers by our very own x-omatic. :thumb:

Sketch of Iron Man and X-O Manowar by Tom Grindberg.
Last edited by iggy101us on Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:09:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

iggy101us
Valiant and Acclaim Posters

Post by iggy101us »

Valiant Posters

Armorines #1 poster. 18" x 27.5". Promotion poster by Jim Calafiore, Jorge Gonzalez, Eric Lusk, Rodney Ramos.

Armorines banner. 19.5" x 7.25". Heavy Metal Action, On Sale Here.

H.A.R.D. Corps #1 poster (black version). 31" x 26.5". Valiant Preview Poster by David Lapham, Bob Layton, Jim Lee.

H.A.R.D. Corps #1 poster (blue version). 31" x 26.5". Valiant Preview Poster by David Lapham, Bob Layton, Jim Lee.

Predator versus Magnus Robot Fighter (both halves). 20.75" x 10.5" each. Poster by Dave Dorman.

Rai and the Future Force #9 poster. 27" x17". Valiant Preview Poster by Sean Chen.

Secret Weapons #11 poster. 38.5" x 25". Valiant Preview Poster by Peter Grau.

Shadowman #0 poster. 14" x 20.5". Promotion poster by Bob Hall, Tom Ryder.

Solar Man of the Atom poster #3. 12" x 18". Promotion poster by Barry Windsor-Smith.

Solar Man of the Atom poster #3 back. 12" x 18". Retailer and Marketing information.

Starwatchers poster. 10.25" x 13.5". Promotion poster by Dick Giordano, Mike Leeke. The title was later changed from Starwatchers to Psi-Lords.

Unity promo poster - Eternal Warrior #1 cover. 22" x 34". Promotion poster by Frank Miller.

Unity promo poster - Unity #0 cover. 22" x 34". Promotion poster by Barry Windsor-Smith.

Valiant Era Poster. 33.5 " x 22". Promotion poster by Paul Autio, Bernard Chang, Bob Layton, Tom Ryder.

Acclaim Valiant Heroes Posters

Magnus Robot Fighter volume 2 #1 painted cover. 30" x 20". Promotion poster by Vince Evans.

Quantum & Woody #1 painted cover. 20" x 30". Promotion poster by Vince Evans.

Shadowman volume 2 #1 painted cover. 20" x 30". Promotion poster by Vince Evans.

Turok volume 2 #1 painted cover. 30" x 20". Promotion poster by Vince Evans.

Acclaim Armada Posters

Magic The Gathering. 24" x 12".

Acclaim Windjammer Posters

Knighthawk #1. 26" x 40". Promotion poster by Neal Adams.
Last edited by iggy101us on Tue May 10, 2011 6:07:50 pm, edited 9 times in total.

iggy101us
Valiant and Acclaim prints and lithographs

Post by iggy101us »

Dark Adventure '92 lithograph print set 11" x 17" each. 1 print signed by Alan J (Lon) Webb and Jeff Austin.

Harbinger / X-O Manowar 8.25" x 11" 2-sided promo print insert from the September 1991 Previews catalog (Previews #33) signed by Jim Shooter.

Magnus Robot Fighter 9" x 11.25" 4 pages promo ad.

Ninjak #1 cover 15.5" x 24" lithograph. #803 / 1200 signed by Joe Quesada.

Rai and the Future Force 9" x 12" promo print. Signed by Sean Chen.

Rai and the Future Force 9" x 12" promo print (Capital City Distribution variant). Signed by Sean Chen.

Unity Capital City print set. Sealed with 20 prints from the Unity crossover. Includes 18 black and white prints (8 Frank Miller covers, 8 Walt Simonson covers, Unity 0 and 1 covers by Barry Windsor-Smith) and 2 color prints (full images of Frank Miller and Walt Simonson covers).

Unity red Diamond Previews insert.

Valiant Files 7.25" x 10.25" 2-sided promo print signed by Reggie Jackson.

Valiant Tribute 11" x 17" print (wrap-around cover). Thanks svair! :thumb:

Valiant Tribute 8.5" x 11" print (page 6). Thanks k_c_collectibles! :thumb:

X-O Manowar #0 cover 19" x 23.5" lithograph gold edition with COA. #484 / 1200 signed by Joe Quesada.

X-O Manowar #0 11" x 17" print signed by Joe Quesada. This limited edition print of 1,000 was produced for the Chicago area presentation of the Valiant Traveling Art Show by 23rd Century Artworks and Moondog's.

X-O Manowar Birth 11" x 17" print. Signed by Sean Chen. Thanks svair! :thumb:

X-O Manowar The Rise of Lydia 11" x 17" print. Signed by Anthony Castrillo. Thanks svair! :thumb:

Quantum & Woody 18" x 24" limited edition print by Dynamic Forces. Limited to 500.

Turok Evolution EB Games variant (the last comic published by Acclaim) limited cardstock 8.25" x 11" print of the original ink cover art. Thanks sonicdan! :thumb:
Last edited by iggy101us on Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:08:55 am, edited 17 times in total.

iggy101us
Valiant Rings

Post by iggy101us »

X-O Manowar gold ring (outer box is printed in silver, inner box is printed in gold/metallic)

X-O Manowar silver ring (outer box is printed in silver, inner box is printed in gold/metallic)

X-O Manowar bronze ring (outer box and inner box is printed in red) and gold ring (outer box is printed in silver, inner box is printed in gold/metallic)

X-O Manowar bronze, silver, gold rings and Ninjak bronze, silver rings

X-O Manowar bronze, silver, gold rings and Ninjak bronze, silver rings

Here are some old pics without with X-O Manowar gold ring. The lighting is better showing the color differences:

Last edited by iggy101us on Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:09:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.