The Elveenian Institute

Users can share photos of their VALIANT collections, your own museum for everyone to tour. No comments allowed by visitors in the gallery threads, just your own space to show and describe your own collection. Free admission for everyone to "The VALIANT Gallery".

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Elveen
I sell comics, I collect Valiant.
Location: Educating the future of America, or something like that
The Elveenian Institute

Post by Elveen »

Ok, welcome to the Elveenian Institute.

Your Docent is ready to begin..... let's go.

"Thank you for stopping by to day. We hope you enjoy your stay..... let's get going, ok. Now our first room is just off to the right. Ah yes, here it is.
First up the orginal sketches from the first ever Valiant Fans Remarked Stupid Series, or the VFRSS. The final products were produced on the Chromium Turok #1 cards.

Here are the sketches."

"And finally..... an example of the final product"

"Stay as long as you like..... just please do not touch the displays."

Elveen

Post by Elveen »

"OK, now as our tour continues..... let us walk down this hall here...... yes, here we are. Welcome to the Board project room. What we will begin with is a one of a kind book.

Here we have #51 from the Eternal Warrior #4 VFVSS."

"And we even have a close up of the Gilly remark done by Yvel Guichet."

"Next is #51 of the Shadowman #10 VFVSS."

"And here is the close up of the Shadowman remark drawn by legend Bob Hall."

Elveen

Post by Elveen »

"Now everyone can I please direct your attention to this room straight ahead. Yes, one of our proudest collections. This is the CF project room. Here is the latest book. #51 of 60 Shadowman #2 CF book."

"Also, please note the special remark. This is the artist's rendition of the Elveenian Instute's prime benefactor's family."

"we are in the process of adding more of the CF books, but we wanted to start with this book because of the wonderful contributions of the artist. And as always....."

Elveen

Post by Elveen »

"Here is a very interesting room up here on the left. This is the autographed books room. Now all of the books in this display, our prime benefactor had autographed himself. These books will always have a special place here at the E.I. These signatures were obtained during the height of Valiant's popularity. They speak to us, remind us how wonderful and special the early 90s were. They also now, point to the future possibilities for VEI and the return of Valiant."

"here are two Solar books signed by cover artist..... Joey Q. Our benefactor wanted us to say that Joey Q was pretty cool and smiled while he signed the books."

"Here we have Solar #16 and #17."

"Now here we have a collection of X-O Manowar books signed me the one and only Mike Leeke. Mr. Leeke was very friendly and talked while signing the books."

"Here we have two X-O #5s and a X-O #6 signed by Mike Leeke."

"Next we have a collection of X-O Unity books signed by Mike Leeke..... and Mr. Leeke also signed the Valiant cards fo the same cover."

"And lastly, a few more X-O books signed by Mr. Leeke. These are X-O #9, #10, and #13."

Elveen

Post by Elveen »

"So we have just completed our newest wing here at the Elveenian Institute. This is a very special room for us. This room features one of a kind original art by one of the E.I.'s favorite artists and all around good guy, X-O Hobo Joe. Enjoy the art."

"This one is of our favorite immortal, enjoy."

"Here is a wonderful take of the one and only Robot Fighter, and yes, it is a battle tunic."

Here is a very special piece that is one of our most favorite displays. Not only is the art amazing, but all proceeds went to the Cystic Fibrosis Fundraiser. I think this is better than the original."

"Please stay as long as you like. Just no flash photography."

Elveen

Post by Elveen »

"Now right here down on the left is a very unique item. This was donated by a friend of the Elveenian Institute, our good friend, ole' BloodofHeroes. This is a wonderful signed print. We think it is just lovely here on the wall. Go ahead, take a closer look..... notice the fine detail..... sure get close.... but no touchie."