Miracle Man books to trade

Non-VALIANT items for sale, trade, or wanted.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Valiant OCD
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!
Miracle Man books to trade

Post by Valiant OCD »

Hey all,
Thanks to some of the threads on this site, I searched for and dug up a few copies of Miracle Man by Eclipse comics and gave them a read. Ok so I'm hooked! Allen Moore seems to be a brilliant plotter. I have a small amount of dupes, and I'd love to trade for some of the issues I don't have.
I'm just looking for a simple fair trade so I can continue reading the story. Here's what I have available for trade.

#3 x2

these books are all VF to FN in grade.

I need any book besides these and #11.

:littlesmile: Happy holidays to all :littlesmile:
When I was five, I dragged my dad into "Mike's Comic Hut"... If only I'd known..

BodaZoffa
Clinkin' bottles with Aram
Clinkin' bottles with Aram
Re: Miracle Man books to trade

Post by BodaZoffa »

Valiant OCD wrote:Hey all,
Thanks to some of the threads on this site, I searched for and dug up a few copies of Miracle Man by Eclipse comics and gave them a read. Ok so I'm hooked! Allen Moore seems to be a brilliant plotter. I have a small amount of dupes, and I'd love to trade for some of the issues I don't have.
I'm just looking for a simple fair trade so I can continue reading the story. Here's what I have available for trade.

#3 x2

these books are all VF to FN in grade.

I need any book besides these and #11.

:littlesmile: Happy holidays to all :littlesmile:

Glad you like MM. I was able to get most of my collection off of eBay for a decent price. With the exceptions of #14 & #15, you should have plenty of success there filling in your collection.

Also.... you can get the MM statue by Todd McFarlane for $20.00 right now on the Toysrus web site. This is a very good deal, as these sell for around $40.00 on eBay.

Boda