woosuh's story

How did you become a VALIANT collector?

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

woosuh
100 posts! (if you round to the nearest 100)
100 posts! (if you round to the nearest 100)
woosuh's story

Post by woosuh »

in philly, there's was numerous flea markets with comics, but i couldnt afford it because i was only 7. i asked my father but no comics for you if what he stated. Dreaming of owning a gi joe, wolverine, transformers comic, i asked repeatedly. One day in elementary, he said i have a present for you, i was anticipating something good, but it was an encyclopedia.hehe.............gave up on my collection.....
age 19, then saw bloodshot 1.. i was like WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
nice book, but high cover price but i was i have to have it .........by that time..valiant was HOT HOT HOT, couldnt afford valiant and sure wouldnt pay overprice.
after working hard,,,,i was shocked to hear valiant died out.....sure wish i could pick up last issues.. but ebay was the best tool to revamp my valiant collection..............CGC is a great organization but overpriced...........but if you can get a 9.6 or better, grade it if it's preunity.....all in all.........favorite book is solar 10 .. gotta love that cover....seen marvel try to do a all black cover but it's no solar 10.......any one wanna sell a solar 9.8 or greater.........
harbinger pink is overrated.. harbinger 1 9.8 is definitelhy worth it.. up to 800................................i've submitted over 20...........it's crazy.............thanks for reading my post.
v/r
woosuh