♦———♦——— Valiant Comics Timeline ———♦———♦

Discuss the VALIANT comics, characters, and collecting.
PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL SPOILER INFORMATION IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

ManofTheAtom
Deathmate was cool
Deathmate was cool
♦———♦——— Valiant Comics Timeline ———♦———♦

Post by ManofTheAtom »

:atomic: Comics are like a Rorschach test, everyone has a different opinion on what they are and can be... :atomic:

IanAlexavier
Valiant. Back to basics.
Valiant. Back to basics.
Location: SE Michigan, 21 bound books done.. many more to go...
Re: ♦———♦——— Valiant Comics Timeline ———♦———♦

Post by IanAlexavier »

Holy Moses! Im a bit speechless about what Im looking at here. You must know more about timeline than nearly anyone else, no??? :o

So, my thoughts were this: Has anyone ever taken the time to go panel by panel to recreate the UNITY saga to have it all in chronological order and not have panels repeat.. or have timeless switch back when moving from title to title. I think you have all of the info at hand to do so, but the work of scanning and laying out the panels would need to be done.

ManofTheAtom
Deathmate was cool
Deathmate was cool

Post by ManofTheAtom »

IanAlexavier wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:35:43 pm Holy Moses! Im a bit speechless about what Im looking at here. You must know more about timeline than nearly anyone else, no??? :o

So, my thoughts were this: Has anyone ever taken the time to go panel by panel to recreate the UNITY saga to have it all in chronological order and not have panels repeat.. or have timeless switch back when moving from title to title. I think you have all of the info at hand to do so, but the work of scanning and laying out the panels would need to be done.
I didn't create it, heh. I just found it using Google. Credit to the author, who is named at the link.

I don't know if such a thing has been done. This board was a lot more active back then, so anything is possible. Have you tried searching for it?
:atomic: Comics are like a Rorschach test, everyone has a different opinion on what they are and can be... :atomic:

ManofTheAtom
Deathmate was cool
Deathmate was cool

Post by ManofTheAtom »

I checked and the author of the timeline, Joshua, and I are still friends on Facebook. So I invited him to chime in for old times.

Ryan
Clinkin' bottles with Aram

Post by Ryan »

IanAlexavier wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:35:43 pm Holy Moses! Im a bit speechless about what Im looking at here. You must know more about timeline than nearly anyone else, no??? :o

That would be cool. All the comics are scanned and findable online, someone would just have to use photoshop or something to rearrange the pages and panels that need to be moved.

IanAlexavier
Valiant. Back to basics.
Valiant. Back to basics.
Location: SE Michigan, 21 bound books done.. many more to go...

Post by IanAlexavier »

ManofTheAtom wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:47:02 pm I checked and the author of the timeline, Joshua, and I are still friends on Facebook. So I invited him to chime in for old times.
Fun!

1st Among Equals

Post by 1st Among Equals »

Here you are.

viewtopic.php?t=38375

ManofTheAtom
Deathmate was cool
Deathmate was cool

Post by ManofTheAtom »

1st Among Equals wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:44:41 am Here you are.

viewtopic.php?t=38375
Nice. Thanks.

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

1st Among Equals wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:44:41 am Here you are.

viewtopic.php?t=38375