Valiant Desktop icons.

An area for Valiant SPOILER-RELATED discussions.
Any books which have been published and are available may be discussed here. Recent book discussions may contain spoilers for those who have not yet read them.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

TeddyZ
Working on the first full appearance of me
Working on the first full appearance of me
Valiant fan since: VH1
Favorite character: DARQUE
Favorite title: HARBINGER
Valiant Desktop icons.

Post by TeddyZ »

hi guys,

been a member back in the day under other names but that isn't important. I used to have a group of custom valiant icon faces for replacing apps and such. anyone have the link to the icon? I want them back so badly . had to get a new pc after the old one blew up.

thanks.

ManofTheAtom
Deathmate was cool
Deathmate was cool
Re: Valiant Desktop icons.

Post by ManofTheAtom »

TeddyZ wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:44:05 pm hi guys,

been a member back in the day under other names but that isn't important. I used to have a group of custom valiant icon faces for replacing apps and such. anyone have the link to the icon? I want them back so badly . had to get a new pc after the old one blew up.

thanks.
I know I have them somewhere, I just can't remember where. I think I still use them on my old PC, so they might be there. I'll try to check and find a way to send them to you if they are.
:atomic: Comics are like a Rorschach test, everyone has a different opinion on what they are and can be... :atomic:

ManofTheAtom
Deathmate was cool
Deathmate was cool
Re: Valiant Desktop icons.

Post by ManofTheAtom »

Let's see if this works.

These are the only icons I'm aware of. They're 20 years old. If there are any more recent ones, I don't know about them.
Attachments
cvaliant.zip
(36.67 KiB) Downloaded 25 times
:atomic: Comics are like a Rorschach test, everyone has a different opinion on what they are and can be... :atomic: