Board projects CLOSED

VALIANT-related items for sale, trade, or wanted.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

michalward
My posts can all fit in a short box
Board projects CLOSED

Post by michalward »

Hi all, I've been slowly but surely liquidating a good chunk of my collection, and I'm finally at some of the Valiant Fans board project I've been lucky to accumulate over the years. Obviously i wanted to try selling here before ebay. Just PM me if you need anymore info or have any questions. Thanks!

-Armstrong penguin with coa and print signed by Sean Chen - $50
-Turok Evolution with coa and backing board print (limited to 50, some corner bumps to the backing board) - SOLD
-Bloodshot #1 signed by Kevin VanHook and Don Perlin with backing board print and bookmark, numbered 43/50 - $100
-Eternal Warrior #4/Shadowman #10 project with coa's and prints, each numbered 5/60 - $100
-Archer & Armstrong #0 2007 San Diego Comic-Con signed edition of 45 - SOLD
-Eternal Warrior #5 signed by Kevin VanHook, fifth anniversary of ValiantComics.com edition (with special corner slip) - $50
-Shadowman #0 gold VCS edition numbered 27/50 - $50
-Secret Weapons #22 unpublished issue - SOLD
-Solar, Man of the Atom #1 autographed by Don Perlin, Jim Shooter, and BWS, with coa and backing board print (backing board has some corner bends and the book has a bend/crunch to bottom right corner that goes through the book, which I assume happened in shipping), numbered 3/50 - SOLD
-Bloodshot #0 gold/Psi-Lords #1 gold project with coas and backing board prints, each numbered 60/60 - $100
-Bloodshot #7 signed by Don Perlin and Kevin VanHook, with coa and Ninjak logo backing board, numbered 50/50 - $50
-Shadowman #2/Deadside #1 with coas, backing board drawing, million dollar bill and Fighting Cystic Fibrosis Valiant Zombies minicomic, all numbered 31/60 - $100
Last edited by michalward on Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:46:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

aj583
Is it Dee-no or Die-no? Dunno.
Is it Dee-no or Die-no? Dunno.
Valiant fan since: 1991
Favorite character: Eternal Warrior V1 Version
Favorite title: Harbinger
Re: Board projects

Post by aj583 »

Nice list! PM sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

unityshadowman
Get those scissors away from my coupons
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: Shadowman (V1)
Favorite title: Divinity/Britannia
Favorite writer: Kindt/Lemire
Favorite artist: Cowan/Larosa

Post by unityshadowman »

michalward wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:41:49 pm Hi all, I've been slowly but surely liquidating a good chunk of my collection, and I'm finally at some of the Valiant Fans board project I've been lucky to accumulate over the years. Obviously i wanted to try selling here before ebay. Just PM me if you need anymore info or have any questions. Thanks!

-Turok Evolution with coa and backing board print (limited to 50, some corner bumps to the backing board) - $50
-Bloodshot #1 signed by Kevin VanHook and Don Perlin with backing board print and bookmark, numbered 43/50 - $100
-Eternal Warrior #4/Shadowman #10 project with coa's and prints, each numbered 5/60 - $100
-Archer & Armstrong #0 2007 San Diego Comic-Con signed edition of 45 - $50
-Eternal Warrior #5 signed by Kevin VanHook, fifth anniversary of ValiantComics.com edition (with special corner slip) - $50
-Secret Weapons #22 unpublished issue - $150
-Solar, Man of the Atom #1 autographed by Don Perlin, Jim Shooter, and BWS, with coa and backing board print (backing board has some corner bends and the book has a bend/crunch to bottom right corner that goes through the book, which I assume happened in shipping), numbered 3/50 - $200
-Bloodshot #0 gold/Psi-Lords #1 gold project with coas and backing board prints, each numbered 60/60 - $100
-Bloodshot #7 signed by Don Perlin and Kevin VanHook, with coa and Ninjak logo backing board, numbered 50/50 - $50
-Shadowman #2/Deadside #1 with coas, backing board drawing, million dollar bill and Fighting Cystic Fibrosis Valiant Zombies minicomic, all numbered 31/60 - $100
PM sent
Help us build the X-O Micro Print Gallery:
http://www.valiantfans.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=48431

michalward

Post by michalward »

offering everything left for $250 shipped!

lorddunlow
I think you might be a closeted Canadian.
I think you might be a closeted Canadian.

Post by lorddunlow »

michalward wrote:offering everything left for $250 shipped!
Man, that's a tempting offer...

Sent from my Pixel Fold using Tapatalk

*SQUEE* your science, I have a machine gun.

unityshadowman

Post by unityshadowman »

michalward wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:41:49 pm Hi all, I've been slowly but surely liquidating a good chunk of my collection, and I'm finally at some of the Valiant Fans board project I've been lucky to accumulate over the years. Obviously i wanted to try selling here before ebay. Just PM me if you need anymore info or have any questions. Thanks!

-Turok Evolution with coa and backing board print (limited to 50, some corner bumps to the backing board) - SOLD
-Archer & Armstrong #0 2007 San Diego Comic-Con signed edition of 45 - SOLD
-Secret Weapons #22 unpublished issue - SOLD
-Solar, Man of the Atom #1 autographed by Don Perlin, Jim Shooter, and BWS, with coa and backing board print (backing board has some corner bends and the book has a bend/crunch to bottom right corner that goes through the book, which I assume happened in shipping), numbered 3/50 - SOLD
michalward wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:42:14 pm offering everything left for $250 shipped!

:hm:
:takeit:

michalward

Post by michalward »

all sold, thanks all!

unityshadowman
Re: Board projects CLOSED

Post by unityshadowman »

Thanks again, michalward - everything was awesomely packed with care, and your communication was impeccable!
Thanks again, fellow Valiantfan!!! :clap: :clap: