Divinity #1 1:40 Signed by VEI Staff

VALIANT-related items for sale, trade, or wanted.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

markie7235
My posts can all fit in a short box
My posts can all fit in a short box
Divinity #1 1:40 Signed by VEI Staff

Post by markie7235 »

Looking to give my eBay listing a bit more exposure:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/195643203747

As the subject line and listing describe, I acquired this book from an individual living in the Chicago area (named Adam I believe) that had performed some custom work for Dinesh/VEI. I'm not sure what the work was itself, but checking out the individual looks like they make custom figures and comic paraphernalia. Anyways, as a thank you, Dino took a copy of Divinity #1 1:40 and passed it around the office to be signed. I'm not sure myself who all signed the book, but there's 11 signature's of which Dinesh is one, so is Matt Kindt, and Atom!(?). Unfortunately the book has the green label because it was not sent in for CGC grading at the time of signing. The prior owner sadly had to sell the book for personal reasons, and equally sad I am now doing the same for personal reasons. As far as I know, this is a one of a kind book. I'm not aware of any other copies being signed by the entire VEI staff (though I'm sure Dino or someone could confirm that). I was in contact with Dino a couple years ago seeking a certificate of authenticity, but we fell out of touch. I have the messages still if anyone wants to confirm, but Dinesh remembered this particular book and knew who the individual was right away (once again implying this is a pretty unique book if Dinesh knew exactly what it was without needing any back story on it). I'm sure someone with more connection to Dino than myself could get a COA from him on the book.

Anyways, very cool piece of VEI history, wish I didn't have to sell it.

Mark