Serious inquiries only... selling VH1, VH2, and VE1 four and a half long boxes+

VALIANT-related items for sale, trade, or wanted.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

rantfilmdirector
Working on the first full appearance of me
Working on the first full appearance of me
Valiant fan since: Valiant reboot
Favorite character: Exo manowar
Favorite title: X o manowar
Favorite writer: Jim shooter
Favorite artist: Barry Windsor smith
Serious inquiries only... selling VH1, VH2, and VE1 four and a half long boxes+

Post by rantfilmdirector »

Near complete run of VH1 and VH2 and VE1 up until August 2016... Have some gold keys mostly Turok Sone of Stone... Serious inquiries please... will post... to get a perspective on what I own... am about less than 30 issues shy of a complete Valiant VH1 and Vh2... Have autographed books as well... will post pictures upon request... dm me with inquiries or post here... most books bought new... never read or just read once... looking to sell entire collection of nearly 5 long boxes in one fell swoop... again don't be shy... ask... Have all of VE1 up until August 2016ish... Have all or near all of pre Unity books... ask... I will post high res pics... don't have Magnus 0 or Harbinger 0... looking for serious inquiries... pristine conditioned books... not CGC slabbed but many contenders... autographs by Bob Layton, Bart Sears, and Mark Waid... exp... Magnus Robot Fighter 1 signed by Bob Layton and X-O Manowar... Best Offer... pre Unity books with coupons intact... also all Unity is there and many complete series runs... will post YouTube videos showing off collection

Will post videos on YouTube to showcase books