Valiant Sunday - Harbinger Beginning with Joshua Dysart

Discuss the VALIANT comics, characters, and collecting.
PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL SPOILER INFORMATION IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Jace
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: Bloodshot
Favorite title: Harbinger
Favorite writer: Joshua Dysart
Favorite artist: Clay Mann
Valiant Sunday - Harbinger Beginning with Joshua Dysart

Post by Jace »

Howdy all! DBS Jesse and i got a chance to have a long talk with Joshua Dysart about the origins of this Harbinger story for this weeks podcast. We talk about how Warren recruited him to the project, the themes Josh wanted to explore from the very beginning and what Josh might do differently if the project were coming out now. Plus tons of other great conversation. It is a must-listen for anyone who has read and enjoyed Josh's Harbinger Run.

https://lrmonline.com/news/episode-588/

ShadowTuga
Chapa Zero in Portuguese translated to English would be Chapa Zero.
Chapa Zero in Portuguese translated to English would be Chapa Zero.
Valiant fan since: 2012
Re: Valiant Sunday - Harbinger Beginning with Joshua Dysart

Post by ShadowTuga »

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Will definitely give it a listen, Jace- Thanks for posting. Really curious to hear him talk about how he decided to make such a risky/edgy book within the superpowered people genre. The preview for issue 1... still remember the IGOTTAREADTHIS feels. :lol:
:high-five:
“To give a person an opinion one must first judge well whether that person is of the disposition to receive it or not.”
Yamamoto Tsunetomo

possumgrease
I had the 1,000,000th post on this board and all I got was this lousy custom ranking.
I had the 1,000,000th post on this board and all I got was this lousy custom ranking.
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite writer: Joshua Dysart

Post by possumgrease »

Just listened to the interview and really enjoyed the conversation. Very insightful.

grendeljd
innerSPACE does whatever I tell them
innerSPACE does whatever I tell them
Valiant fan since: 1991
Favorite character: Aric
Favorite title: Harbinger
Location: On the 7.5th floor of LesterCorp, headed through the back door to John Malkovich's brain.

Post by grendeljd »

Oh man, I gotta make some time to listen to this... you’re a great interviewer Jace, I’m sure this is a fantastic conversation with Joshua! :thumb:
I like to draw stuff... http://grendeljd.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My wife likes to draw stuff too, and she is better than me! [I'm very proud of her]... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sara-Dec ... ref=stream" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;