Complete List of Valiant Comics and Covers

Discuss the VALIANT comics, characters, and collecting.
PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL SPOILER INFORMATION IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

magnus20009
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!
Complete List of Valiant Comics and Covers

Post by magnus20009 »

Does anyone have a complete list of all VEI comics and covers? With no Valiant database (did anyone save a copy) is there anywhere else where everything is listed.

The price guide on this site is amazing and Greg should be commended as it is incredible.

It is not a complete checklist though. For example just picking a title I was looking at today it lists 24 different Rapture books but there are at least 32 (missing the 1 Blank cover, 1 Phoenix convention cover 2A second print, 3A second print, Most Good Variant covers for 1, 2 3 and 4).

It would be a tremendous resource if someone had a complete checklist or if we as a board could build one (Greg's price guide has done 90% of the work :clap: )

nycjadie
Especially "dude." And "balls." Those terms work in the tech industry.
Valiant fan since: Solar #1
Favorite character: Rai
Favorite title: Bloodshot
Favorite writer: Kindt
Favorite artist: Too many to choose.
Re: Complete List of Valiant Comics and Covers

Post by nycjadie »

As far as I know, there is no definitive list. I’m starting my own database, but have only begun V1 books. The ValiantDatabase project was great, but even it was incomplete, and I found many errors in the artist information.

A complete VEI list would be difficult with all the variants. I think collectively we could all do it. I have most variants, but fell off that bandwagon last year.

magnus20009
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!

Post by magnus20009 »

I didn’t track artists but I think I have fairly definative list of all the VH1 and Acclaim books and variants. Iggy and I compared lists and I think we are now both the same. A shout out for to him for his help.

I realize VEI would be hard but collectively I think we could do it. The longer it goes without being done the harder it would be in the future to put it together.

nycjadie
Valiant fan since: Solar #1
Favorite character: Rai
Favorite title: Bloodshot
Favorite writer: Kindt
Favorite artist: Too many to choose.

Post by nycjadie »

I have started a database of stuff in Google Docs. I wonder if I can share it without making it editable. Maybe we can all work on it, but I’m trying to keep the data accurate. It includes artist info, and circulation numbers. Of course, cover photos too, and a place to track what copies you might have.

The photos slow it down a lot to the point where it might not be super helpful at a con, where WiFi is spotty. I haven’t yet downloaded or printed the chart yet, but it should be possible.