Books not yet collected in Deluxe Format

Discuss the VALIANT comics, characters, and collecting.
PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL SPOILER INFORMATION IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

WhoDoo
100 posts! (if you round to the nearest 100)
100 posts! (if you round to the nearest 100)
Valiant fan since: XO 90's Zero issue
Favorite character: Pete
Favorite title: Harbinger
Favorite writer: Dysart
Favorite artist: LaRosa and Mico
Re: Books not yet collected in Deluxe Format

Post by WhoDoo »

jaden_sai wrote:
tchalla8 wrote:And yet my pre-order has still not shipped. Go figure.
Mine as well facepalm
Got mine yesterday!!! hope yours comes soon!

tchalla8
Nanite-powered posting
Nanite-powered posting

Post by tchalla8 »

WhoDoo wrote:
jaden_sai wrote:
tchalla8 wrote:And yet my pre-order has still not shipped. Go figure.
Mine as well facepalm
Got mine yesterday!!! hope yours comes soon!
Mine just arrived in the mail today. Finally! :thumb:
Spooooon!!!!

Joshua
Cruisin' in Darpan's Winnebago
Valiant fan since: Bloodshot 1
Favorite character: Probably Gilad
Favorite title: Wrath Of The Eternal Warrior
Favorite writer: Venditti
Favorite artist: Ryp

Post by Joshua »

My 4001 arrived Saturday. With X-O 5 coming out this week, I think it is time for a re-read of the entire series.

jaden_sai
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.

Post by jaden_sai »

Just wanted to share:

I sent a tweet to Dinesh:
@dinesh_s @ValiantComics Please, Please say we will see a VEI Divinity Omnibus (including Divinity I, II, III, & 0) to prepare for Eternity
He liked it and reply:
Replying to @JadenSai @ValiantComics

#StayTuned
:hope:

Joshua

Post by Joshua »

Thought I saw on Twitter that Valiant is going with a different printer. I hope that helps get this stuff out on time.

kinggirlfriend
Valiant fan since: 2016
Favorite character: Gilad
Favorite title: Wrath
Favorite artist: CAFU

Post by kinggirlfriend »

Wrath of the Eternal Warrior Deluxe Edition is up for preorder on Amazon!

https://www.amazon.com/Eternal-Warrior- ... ertainment" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
New York Times best-selling writer Robert Venditti (BOOK OF DEATH, X-O MANOWAR) joins the Harvey Award nominated team of Raúl Allén & Patricia Martín (SECRET WEAPONS), and a cast of Valiant all-stars including Robert Gill (X-O MANOWAR), and Juan José Ryp (BRITANNIA) for the deluxe, oversized hardcover of the multiple Harvey Award nominated series IGN calls “a stunning vortex of blood and steel.”

For five millennia, the Eternal Warrior has shaped history at the end of his sword. He’s razed empires, toppled civilizations, and broken armies as an immortal soldier in service to the Earth. But now, the Eternal Warrior has been torn from the world he once protected and finds himself stranded in a hostile alien landscape unlike any he’s faced before. Separated from his earthly environs, can history’s deadliest soldier survive a realm far older, far deadlier, and fare more ruinous than anything he’s ever encountered? Beyond Earth lies eternity…

Collecting WRATH OF THE ETERNAL WARRIOR #1-14, and ETERNAL WARRIOR: AWAKENING #1 along with over 20 pages of rarely seen extras including designs, process art, sketches, and more!

Ibero
Ninjak and Ninjil went up a hill
Ninjak and Ninjil went up a hill
Valiant fan since: 2012
Favorite character: Woody
Favorite title: Bloodshot

Post by Ibero »

kinggirlfriend wrote:Wrath of the Eternal Warrior Deluxe Edition is up for preorder on Amazon!

https://www.amazon.com/Eternal-Warrior- ... ertainment" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
New York Times best-selling writer Robert Venditti (BOOK OF DEATH, X-O MANOWAR) joins the Harvey Award nominated team of Raúl Allén & Patricia Martín (SECRET WEAPONS), and a cast of Valiant all-stars including Robert Gill (X-O MANOWAR), and Juan José Ryp (BRITANNIA) for the deluxe, oversized hardcover of the multiple Harvey Award nominated series IGN calls “a stunning vortex of blood and steel.”

For five millennia, the Eternal Warrior has shaped history at the end of his sword. He’s razed empires, toppled civilizations, and broken armies as an immortal soldier in service to the Earth. But now, the Eternal Warrior has been torn from the world he once protected and finds himself stranded in a hostile alien landscape unlike any he’s faced before. Separated from his earthly environs, can history’s deadliest soldier survive a realm far older, far deadlier, and fare more ruinous than anything he’s ever encountered? Beyond Earth lies eternity…

Collecting WRATH OF THE ETERNAL WARRIOR #1-14, and ETERNAL WARRIOR: AWAKENING #1 along with over 20 pages of rarely seen extras including designs, process art, sketches, and more!
Yesss, and including ETERNAL WARRIOR: AWAKENING #1 its a nice touch. I still dont understand why they didnt include the 1% issue in the second archer and armstrong one.

i still want an Eternal Warrior deluxe with the first series and the issue mini, lets hope this one sells well and we get it

mkb28
Honey, it's time to spawn!
Favorite character: X-O Manowar
Favorite title: X-O Manowar
Favorite writer: Venditti and Dysart

Post by mkb28 »

kinggirlfriend wrote:Wrath of the Eternal Warrior Deluxe Edition is up for preorder on Amazon!

Is it me or has the price gone up $10.00 to $49.99? This should be a $39.99 HC, in my opinion. :?

Joshua

Post by Joshua »

It is a good price for 15 issues.

jaden_sai

Post by jaden_sai »

:clap: this makes me so happy, I was beginning to think this wasn't going to happen.

jeremycoe
I like spidey-butt and I can not lie
I like spidey-butt and I can not lie
Valiant fan since: 1993
Favorite character: Bloodshot
Favorite title: Quantum & Woody (Acclaim)

Post by jeremycoe »

mkb28 wrote:

Is it me or has the price gone up $10.00 to $49.99? This should be a $39.99 HC, in my opinion. :?
They raised the price on the last one solicited before this (don't remember what it is). I think this is the new standard price.
Alone, listless, breakfast table in an otherwise empty room.

otomo
Get those scissors away from my coupons
Valiant fan since: 2017
Favorite character: XO Manowar
Favorite title: XO Manowar
Favorite writer: Matt Kindt
Favorite artist: Tomas Giorello

Post by otomo »

Ibero wrote: i still want an Eternal Warrior deluxe with the first series and the issue mini, lets hope this one sells well and we get it
Was wondering about this myself. Just getting into the HCs and trying to get rid of the TPBs or not buy them as much as I can. I wonder why they went with Wrath instead of that first.
Like XO Manowar or Conan The Barbarian? Check out my new graphic novel, DEUS VULT on IndieGoGo now: Deus Vult: http://igg.me/at/deusvult.

Sunlight on Snow
Rockin' out in Torquehalla

Post by Sunlight on Snow »

jeremycoe wrote:
mkb28 wrote:

They raised the price on the last one solicited before this (don't remember what it is). I think this is the new standard price.
Bloodshot Reborn Deluxe 2

Yup, new printer, new standard, and more timely releases.

otomo
Valiant fan since: 2017
Favorite character: XO Manowar
Favorite title: XO Manowar
Favorite writer: Matt Kindt
Favorite artist: Tomas Giorello

Post by otomo »

I asked Dinesh on twitter if an imperium hardcover was planned: "Not yet. Have a third act coming before we do" is the answer.

Interesting.
Like XO Manowar or Conan The Barbarian? Check out my new graphic novel, DEUS VULT on IndieGoGo now: Deus Vult: http://igg.me/at/deusvult.

TheeBaldMoose
Valiant fan since: ECCC April 2016
Favorite character: Bloodshot/Ninjak/Divinity
Favorite title: Divinity/BS Reborn/Britannia
Favorite writer: Kindt/Lemire/Roberts
Favorite artist: All of them, really

Post by TheeBaldMoose »

otomo wrote:I asked Dinesh on twitter if an imperium hardcover was planned: "Not yet. Have a third act coming before we do" is the answer.

Interesting.
Yep. Dysart has been planning (and I think is in the process of) completing the whole story. I've seen several tweets regarding this as well, one from Dinesh basically saying we are waiting on him (Dysart).

Fresh Dysart, haven't had any of that pie before. Heard it's pretty fantastic!
Moose

geocarr
Those responsible for those remarks have been sacked.
Those responsible for those remarks have been sacked.
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: Vincent the Goat!
Favorite title: All of them!

Post by geocarr »

TheeBaldMoose wrote:
otomo wrote:I asked Dinesh on twitter if an imperium hardcover was planned: "Not yet. Have a third act coming before we do" is the answer.

Interesting.
Yep. Dysart has been planning (and I think is in the process of) completing the whole story. I've seen several tweets regarding this as well, one from Dinesh basically saying we are waiting on him (Dysart).

Fresh Dysart, haven't had any of that pie before. Heard it's pretty fantastic!
Bump...
Any news on this anyone?
***Support your local farmers!***

1st Among Equals

Post by 1st Among Equals »

Anyway someone can update this?

rkjock1
Is it Dee-no or Die-no? Dunno.
Is it Dee-no or Die-no? Dunno.
Valiant fan since: Magnus #1, 1992
Favorite character: VEI Dr. Mirage
Favorite title: Shadowman
Favorite writer: Fred Van Lente
Favorite artist: Roberto De La Torre

Post by rkjock1 »

1st Among Equals wrote:Anyway someone can update this?
Sure

Likely to be Collected in Deluxe Format:
Bloodshot Reborn 14-18, Bloodshot USA 1-4, Bloodshot Reborn Annual 1 This was collected in Bloodshot Reborn Vol. 2
Ninjak 14-27 This was collected in Ninjak Vol. 2
Current X-O Manowar Series Vol. 1 of this series was just solicited for Local Comic Book Day
Current Harbinger Renegade Series Proabaly not going to see this, but possibly included in a Harbinger Wars II Deluxe.

Could be Collected in Deluxe Format
Imperium 1-16 Rumor is they are waiting on Life and Death of Toyo Harada before producing this.
Wrath of the Eternal Warrior 1-14 (perhaps with Eternal Warrior: Awakening) This was collected in Wrath of the Eternal Warrior
Divinity II + Divinity III (plus 4 tie-ins) (perhaps collected together?) This was collected in the Divinity Deluxe
Faith 1-11 There is a Faith Vol. 1 that has been solicited
A&A 1-12 A&A has been collected in a one volume Deluxe
Britannia 1-4 (perhaps waiting to collect with Britannia II) No word on this one, but with 3 minis now under their belt this is a safe bet for down the road.
Savage 1-4

Likely Won't be Collected in Deluxe Format
Generation Zero (should be, but poor sales and early cancellation doesn't bode well)
Eternal Warrior 1-8, Days of Steel 1-3 (Should be, but it's been too long to expect it)
Unity 15-25 (Again, it's been too long)
Legends of the Geomancer 1-4
Quantum and Woody Must Die 1-4 Collected in Quantum and Woody Vol. 2
Valiant Size Q&W 1 Collected in Quantum and Woody Vol. 2
The Delinquents 1-4 Collected in Quantum and Woody Vol. 2
Dead Drop 1-4 (thank God)

So far, of the ongoing series we are missing:
Eternal Warrior (I would doubt we ever see this)
Generation Zero (Same as above)
Unity Vol. 2 (Tough to say if we will ever see this)
Ninja-K (Likely will be produced all in one volume)
Shadowman, Second Series (Likely forthcoming)
Faith Vol. 2 (I would expect this to be announced after the new year.)

Solicited:
Bloodshot Salvation One Volume Deluxe

Does that help?
I wonder what it would be like to be a lonely, muck-encrusted monster? Probably be an improvement.

magnus20009
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!

Post by magnus20009 »

rkjock1 wrote:
1st Among Equals wrote:Anyway someone can update this?
Sure

Likely to be Collected in Deluxe Format:
Bloodshot Reborn 14-18, Bloodshot USA 1-4, Bloodshot Reborn Annual 1 This was collected in Bloodshot Reborn Vol. 2
Ninjak 14-27 This was collected in Ninjak Vol. 2
Current X-O Manowar Series Vol. 1 of this series was just solicited for Local Comic Book Day
Current Harbinger Renegade Series Proabaly not going to see this, but possibly included in a Harbinger Wars II Deluxe.

Could be Collected in Deluxe Format
Imperium 1-16 Rumor is they are waiting on Life and Death of Toyo Harada before producing this.
Wrath of the Eternal Warrior 1-14 (perhaps with Eternal Warrior: Awakening) This was collected in Wrath of the Eternal Warrior
Divinity II + Divinity III (plus 4 tie-ins) (perhaps collected together?) This was collected in the Divinity Deluxe
Faith 1-11 There is a Faith Vol. 1 that has been solicited
A&A 1-12 A&A has been collected in a one volume Deluxe
Britannia 1-4 (perhaps waiting to collect with Britannia II) No word on this one, but with 3 minis now under their belt this is a safe bet for down the road.
Savage 1-4

Likely Won't be Collected in Deluxe Format
Generation Zero (should be, but poor sales and early cancellation doesn't bode well)
Eternal Warrior 1-8, Days of Steel 1-3 (Should be, but it's been too long to expect it)
Unity 15-25 (Again, it's been too long)
Quantum and Woody Must Die 1-4 Collected in Quantum and Woody Vol. 2
Valiant Size Q&W 1 Collected in Quantum and Woody Vol. 2
The Delinquents 1-4 Collected in Quantum and Woody Vol. 2
Dead Drop 1-4 (thank God)

So far, of the ongoing series we are missing:
Eternal Warrior (I would doubt we ever see this)
Generation Zero (Same as above)
Unity Vol. 2 (Tough to say if we will ever see this)
Ninja-K (Likely will be produced all in one volume)
Shadowman, Second Series (Likely forthcoming)
Faith Vol. 2 (I would expect this to be announced after the new year.)

Solicited:
Bloodshot Salvation One Volume Deluxe

Does that help?
That is really helpful. Great Post

I think the following one shots have also yet to be included in any Deluxe HC:

Archer & Armstrong 1% 1
Bloodshot Reborn 1 : Bloodshot Island Directors Cut
Bloodshot Reborn Analog Man 1
Eternal Warrior Awakening (2017) 1
Rai Chronicle #1
Secret Weapons (2017 series) 0
Secret Weapons Owen 0
Shadowman/Rae Sremmurd 1

And the following mini-series not mentioned above have not been included in any Deluxe HC:

Eternity 1-4
Harbinger Wars 2 0, 1-4
Rapture 1-4
Valiant High 1-4
War Mother 1-4

1st Among Equals

Post by 1st Among Equals »

Thanks all!

So it seems like this is what is still lingering.

Archer & Armstrong 1% 1
Bloodshot Reborn 1 : Bloodshot Island Directors Cut
Bloodshot Reborn Analog Man 1
Britannia Vol 1 1-4
Britannia Vol 2
Britannia Vol 3
Dead Drop 1-4
Eternal Warrior 1-8, Days of Steel 1-3
Eternal Warrior Awakening (2017) 1
Eternity 1-4
Faith Vol. 2
Generation Zero
Harbinger Wars 2 0, 1-4
Harbinger Renegade Series
Imperium 1-16
Ninja-K
Rai Chronicle #1
Rapture 1-4
Savage 1-4
Secret Weapons (2017 series) 0
Secret Weapons Owen 0
Shadowman/Rae Sremmurd 1
Shadowman, Second Series
Unity 15-25
Unity Vol. 2
Valiant High 1-4
War Mother 1-4

mkb28
Favorite character: X-O Manowar
Favorite title: X-O Manowar
Favorite writer: Venditti and Dysart

Post by mkb28 »

The Eternal Warrior: Awakening #1 was collected in the Wrath of the Eternal Warrior Deluxe HC.

lockardtc
Working on the first full appearance of me
Working on the first full appearance of me
Valiant fan since: 2014
Favorite character: Bloodshot
Favorite title: Divinity
Favorite writer: Jeff Lemire, Matt Kindt
Favorite artist: Jeff Lemire

Post by lockardtc »

Where was Bloodshot Salvation solicited?

WrathOfArmstrong
Valiant fan since: April 2017
Favorite character: Aric
Favorite title: Wrath of Eternal Warrior
Favorite writer: Venditte
Favorite artist: Juan Jose Ryp

Post by WrathOfArmstrong »

look what just showed up on Amazon for May...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1682153169
IMPERIUM DELUXE!

magnus20009
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!

Post by magnus20009 »

With the Imperium and Britannia Deluxe books being announced plus a regular deluxe (LCSD came out already) for X-O Manowar (2017) coming out I thought I would update my list of Valiant comics and what has and has not been collected into deluxe books counting books arriving through January 2019.

I apologize that this looks messy but the table function in BBcode doesn't seem to work on this website so this is just a straight copy and paste from excel (it looks organized in excel).

Deluxe Books released (or announced - Britannia, Imperium, Regular X-O Manowar (2017) 1
4001 A.D. DELUXE EDITION 4001 A.D. #1–4, RAI #13–16, 4001 A.D.: X-O MANOWAR #1, 4001 A.D.: BLOODSHOT #1, 4001 A.D.: SHADOWMAN #1, and 4001 A.D.: WAR MOTHER #1.
A&A: THE ADVENTURES OF ARCHER & ARMSTRONG DELUXE EDITION A&A: THE ADVENTURES OF ARCHER & ARMSTRONG #1-12, IMMORTAL BROTHERS: TALE OF THE GREEN KNIGHT #1, and ARMSTRONG AND THE VAULT OF SPIRITS #1
ARCHER & ARMSTRONG DELUXE EDITION BOOK 1 ARCHER & ARMSTRONG #0-13
ARCHER & ARMSTRONG DELUXE EDITION BOOK 2 ARCHER & ARMSTRONG #14–25, ARCHER & ARMSTRONG: ARCHER #0 andBLOODSHOT AND H.A.R.D. CORPS #20–21
ARMOR HUNTERS DELUXE EDITION ARMOR HUNTERS #1–4, ARMOR HUNTERS: AFTERMATH #1, ARMOR HUNTERS: BLOODSHOT #1–3, ARMOR HUNTERS: HARBINGER #1–3, UNITY #8–11 and X-O MANOWAR #23–29
BLOODSHOT DELUXE EDITION BOOK 1 BLOODSHOT #1-13
BLOODSHOT DELUXE EDITION BOOK 2 BLOODSHOT AND H.A.R.D. CORPS #14-23, BLOODSHOT #24-25, BLOODSHOT #0, BLOODSHOT AND H.A.R.D. CORPS: H.A.R.D. CORPS #0, and ARCHER & ARMSTRONG #18-19
BLOODSHOT REBORN DELUXE EDITION BOOK 1 BLOODSHOT REBORN #1-13
BLOODSHOT REBORN DELUXE EDITION BOOK 2 BLOODSHOT REBORN #14–18, BLOODSHOT U.S.A. #1-4, BLOODSHOT REBORN #0, BLOODSHOT REBORN 2016 ANNUAL #1, BOOK OF DEATH: THE FALL OF BLOODSHOT #1, 4001 A.D.: BLOODSHOT #1 and BLOODSHOT’S DAY OFF #1
BOOK OF DEATH DELUXE EDITION BOOK OF DEATH #1–4, BOOK OF DEATH: THE FALL OF BLOODSHOT #1, BOOK OF DEATH: THE FALL OF NINJAK #1, BOOK OF DEATH: THE FALL OF HARBINGER #1, and BOOK OF DEATH: THE FALL OF X-O MANOWAR #1
BRITIANIA DELUXE (July 2019) BRITANNIA #1-4, BRITIANNIA: WE WHO ARE ABOUT TO DIE #1-4, BRITANNIA: LOST EAGLES OF ROME #1-4
DIVINITY: THE COMPLETE TRILOGY DELUXE EDITION DIVINITY #1–4, DIVINITY II #1–4, DIVINITY III: STALINVERSE #1–4, DIVINITY III: KOMANDAR BLOODSHOT #1, DIVINITY III: ARIC, SON OF THE REVOLUTION #1, DIVINITY III: SHADOWMAN & THE BATTLE OF NEW STALINGRAD #1, and DIVINITY III: ESCAPE FROM GULAG 396 #1, DIVINITY #0
DIVINITY DELUXE EDITION DIVINITY #1–4
ETERNAL WARRIOR WRATH WRATH OF THE ETERNAL WARRIOR #1-14, ETERNAL WARRIOR AWAKENING #1
FAITH: HOLLYWOOD & VINE DELUXE EDITION FAITH (LIMITED SERIES) #1-4 and HARBINGER: FAITH #0
FAITH DELUXE EDITION VOL. 1 FAITH (LIMITED SERIES) #1-4, FAITH (ONGOING SERIES) #1-8, HARBINGER: FAITH #0, A&A: THE ADVENTURES OF ARCHER & ARMSTRONG #5
HARBINGER DELUXE EDITION VOL. 1 - 1st Print HARBINGER #0-14
HARBINGER DELUXE EDITION VOL. 1 - 2nd print HARBINGER #0-14
HARBINGER DELUXE EDITION VOL. 2 HARBINGER #15-25, HARBINGER: OMEGAS #1-3, and HARBINGER: BLEEDING MONK #0
HARBINGER WARS DELUXE EDITION HARBINGER WARS #1-4, HARBINGER #11-14, BLOODSHOT #10-13 and material from the HARBINGER WARS SKETCHBOOK
IMPERIUM DELUXE (MAY 2019) IMPERIUM #1-16
IVAR, TIMEWALKER DELUXE EDITION BOOK ONE IVAR, TIMEWALKER #1–12
NINJAK DELUXE EDITION BOOK 2 HC NINJAK #14–27, NINJAK #0, and BOOK OF DEATH: THE FALL OF NINJAK #1,
NINJAK DELUXE EDITION BOOK ONE NINJAK #1–13
Q2: THE RETURN OF QUANTUM AND WOODY DELUXE Q2: THE RETURN OF QUANTUM AND WOODY #1–5
QUANTUM AND WOODY DELUXE EDITION BOOK ONE - 1st Print QUANTUM AND WOODY #1–12 and QUANTUM AND WOODY: THE GOAT #0
QUANTUM AND WOODY DELUXE EDITION BOOK ONE - 2nd Print QUANTUM AND WOODY #1–12 and QUANTUM AND WOODY: THE GOAT #0
QUANTUM AND WOODY DELUXE EDITION BOOK 2 THE DELINQUENTS #1–4, QUANTUM AND WOODY MUST DIE! #1–4, VALIANT-SIZED QUANTUM AND WOODY #1, and UNITY #25
RAI DELUXE EDITION BOOK 1 RAI #1–12, along with material from RAI #1 PLUS EDITION and RAI #5 PLUS EDITION
SECRET WEAPONS DELUXE EDITION SECRET WEAPONS #1-4
SECRET WEAPONS LCSD DELUXE EDITION SECRET WEAPONS #1-4
SHADOWMAN DELUXE EDITION VOL. 1 SHADOWMAN #0-10
SHADOWMAN DELUXE EDITION BOOK 2 SHADOWMAN #11-16, the never-before reprinted SHADOWMAN #13X, SHADOWMAN: END TIMES #1–3 and PUNK MAMBO #0
THE DEATH-DEFYING DOCTOR MIRAGE DELUXE EDITION BOOK 1 THE DEATH-DEFYING DOCTOR MIRAGE #1-5, THE DEATH-DEFYING DOCTOR MIRAGE: SECOND LIVES #1-4, along with material from THE DEATH DEFYING DOCTOR MIRAGE #1 PLUS EDITION
THE VALIANT DELUXE EDITION THE VALIANT #1–4
UNITY DELUXE EDITION BOOK 1 UNITY #0-14
X-O MANOWAR DELUXE EDITION VOL. 1 - 1st Print X-O MANOWAR #1-14
X-O MANOWAR DELUXE EDITION VOL. 1 - 2nd Print X-O MANOWAR #1-14
X-O MANOWAR DELUXE EDITION VOL. 2 X-O MANOWAR #15–22
X-O MANOWAR DELUXE EDITION VOL. 3 X-O MANOWAR #23–#29 and ARMOR HUNTERS #1-4
X-O MANOWAR DELUXE EDITION VOL. 4 X-O MANOWAR #30–42, X-O MANOWAR #0, and X-O MANOWAR: VALIANT 25TH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL #1
X-O MANOWAR DELUXE EDITION VOL. 5 X-O MANOWAR #43–50, X-O MANOWAR: COMMANDER TRILL #0, X-O MANOWAR 2016 ANNUAL #1, BOOK OF DEATH: THE FALL OF X-O MANOWAR #1, and 4001 A.D.: X-O MANOWAR #1
X-O MANOWAR 2017 LCSD DELUXE EDITION VOL. 1 X-O MANOWAR 2017 #1-14
X-O MANOWAR 2017 DELUXE EDITION VOL. 1 (March 2019) X-O MANOWAR 2017 #1-14

The 595 Valiant Comic books released through January 2019 (does not include handbooks or comics that are just previews of books later released) and Deluxe book collected in (if any)
4   4001 A.D. 1-4 in 4001 Deluxe
1   4001 A.D.: Bloodshot 1 in 4001 Deluxe Bloodshot Reborn Deluxe 2
1   4001 A.D.: Shadowman 1 in 4001 Deluxe
1   4001 A.D.: War Mother 1 in 4001 Deluxe
1   4001 A.D.: X-O Manowar 1 in 4001 Deluxe X-O Deluxe 5
12   A&A: Adventures of Archer & Armstrong 1-12 in Adventures of A&A Deluxe
1   Archer & Armstrong: The One Percent (2014) 1 in
1   Archer and Armstrong (2012-2014) : Archer 0 in A&A Deluxe 2
1   Archer and Armstrong (2012-2014) 0 in A&A Deluxe 1
25   Archer and Armstrong (2012-2014) 1-25 in 1-13 in A&A Deluxe 1 14-25 in A&A Deluxe 2 18 & 19 in Bloodshot Deluxe 2
1 Armstrong Vault of Spirits in Adventures of A&A Deluxe
1   Armor Hunters (2014) : Aftermath #1 in Armor Hunters Deluxe
4   Armor Hunters (2014) 1-4 in Armor Hunters Deluxe X-0 Manowar Deluxe 3
3   Armor Hunters: Bloodshot (2014) 1-3 in Armor Hunters Deluxe
3   Armor Hunters: Harbinger (2014) 1-3 in Armor Hunters Deluxe
1   Bloodshot (2012-2015) 0 in Bloodshot Deluxe 2
13   Bloodshot (2012-2015) 1-13 in Bloodshot Deluxe 1 10-13 in Harbinger Wars Deluxe
2   Bloodshot (2012-2015) 24-25 in Bloodshot Deluxe 2
1   Bloodshot and H.A.R.D. Corps (2013-2014) 0 in Bloodshot Deluxe 2
10   Bloodshot and H.A.R.D. Corps (2013-2014) 14-23 in Bloodshot Deluxe 2
1   Bloodshot Reborn 0 in Bloodshot Reborn Deluxe 2
1   Bloodshot Reborn 1 : Bloodshot Island Directors Cut in
1   Bloodshot Reborn 1 :Annual 2016 in Bloodshot Reborn Deluxe 2
18   Bloodshot Reborn 1-18 in 1-13 in Bloodshot Reborn Deluxe 1 14-18 in Bloodshot Reborn Deluxe 2
1   Bloodshot Reborn Analog Man 1 in
3 Bloodshot Rising Spirits (ongoing) 1-3 in
12   Bloodshot Salvation 1-12 in
4   Bloodshot USA 1-4 in Bloodshot Reborn Deluxe 2
1   Bloodshots Day Off #1 in Bloodshot Reborn Deluxe 2
4   Book of Death (2015) 1-4 in Book of Death Deluxe
4   Book of Death: Legends of the Geomancer (2015) 1-4 in
1   Book of Death: The Fall of Bloodshot (2015) 1 in Book of Death Deluxe Bloodshot Reborn Deluxe 2
1   Book of Death: The Fall of Harbinger (2015) 1 in Book of Death Deluxe
1   Book of Death: The Fall of X-O Manowar (2015) 1 in Book of Death Deluxe X-O Deluxe 5
1   Book of Death: The Fall of Ninjak (2015) 1 in Book of Death Deluxe Ninjak Deluxe 2
4   Britannia 1-4 in Britinia Deluxe
4   Britannia: We Who Are About To Die 1-4 in Britinia Deluxe
4 Britannia: Lost Eagle 1-4 in Britinia Deluxe
4   Dead Drop (2015) 1-4 in
5   Death-Defying Dr. Mirage (2014) 1-5 in Death-Defying Dr. Mirage Deluxe
4   Death-Defying Dr. Mirage Second Lives (2015) 1-4 in Death-Defying Dr. Mirage Deluxe
4   Delinquents (2014) 1-4 in Quantum & Woody Deluxe 2
1   Divinity (2015) 0 in Divinity Trilogy Deluxe
4   Divinity (2015) 1-4 in Divinity Trilogy Deluxe Divinity Deluxe
4   Divinity II (2016) 1-4 in Divinity Trilogy Deluxe
1   Divinity III Aric (2017) 1 in Divinity Trilogy Deluxe
1   Divinity III Gulag 396 1 in Divinity Trilogy Deluxe
1   Divinity III Komandar Bloodshot (2017) 1 in Divinity Trilogy Deluxe
1   Divinity III Shadowman (2017) 1 in Divinity Trilogy Deluxe
4   Divinity III Stalinverse (2017) 1-4 in Divinity Trilogy Deluxe
8   Eternal Warrior (2013-2014) 1-8 in
1   Eternal Warrior Awakening (2017) 1 in Warth of Eternal Warrior Deluxe
3   Eternal Warrior: Days of Steel (2014) 1-3 in
4   Eternity 1-4 in
12   Faith 1-12 in 1-8 in Faith Deluxe 1
4   Faith (mini-series) 1-4 in Faith Deluxe Faith: Hollywood & Vine Deluxe
4   Faith and the Future Force (2017) 1-4 in
4 Faith Dreamside (2018) 1-4 in
1   Faiths Wonderland Special #1 in
9   Generation Zero 1-9 in
1   Harbinger (2012-2015) 0 in Harbinger Deluxe 1
25   Harbinger (2012-2015) 1-25 in 1- 14 Harbinger Deluxe 1 15-25 Harbinger Deluxe 2 11-14 in Harbinger Wars Deluxe
1   Harbinger Renegade 0 in
8   Harbinger Renegade 1-8 in
4   Harbinger Wars (2013) 1-4 in Harbinger Wars Deluxe
1   Harbinger Wars (2013) Sketchbook (MAR 2013) in Harbinger Wars Deluxe
1 Harbinger Wars 2 #0 in
1 Harbinger Wars 2 Prelude in
4 Harbinger Wars 2 #1-4 in
1 Harbinger Wars 2 Aftermath #1 in
1   Harbinger: Bleeding Monk 0 in Harbinger Deluxe 2
1   Harbinger: Faith (2014) 0 in Faith Deluxe Faith: Hollywood & Vine Deluxe
3   Harbinger: Omegas 1-3 in Harbinger Deluxe 2
1   Immortal Brothers Green Knight #1 in Adventures of A&A Deluxe
16   Imperium 1-16 in Imperium Deluxe
12   Ivar, Timewalker (2015 series) 1-12 in Ivar, Timewalker Deluxe
2 Livewire (2018) 1-2 ongoing in
1   Ninjak (2015 series) 0 in Ninjak Deluxe 2
27   Ninjak (2015 series) 1-27 in 1-13 in Ninjak Deluxe 1 14-27 in Ninjak Deluxe 2
14   Ninja-K (2017 series) 1-14 in
4   Ninjak Vs. Valiant Universe (2018 series) 1-4 in
1   Punk Mambo (2014) 0 in Shadowman Deluxe 2
5   Q2: The Return of Quantum & Woody (2014-2015) 1-5 in Q2 Return of Quantum & Woody Deluxe
12   Quantum & Woody (2017 series) 1-12 in
4   Quantum & Woody Must Die (2015) 1-4 in Quantum & Woody Deluxe 2
1   Quantum and Woody (2013-2015) : Goat 0 in Quantum & Woody Deluxe 1
12   Quantum and Woody (2013-2015) 1-12 in Quantum & Woody Deluxe 1
16 Rai 1-16 in 1-12 in Rai Deluxe Rai 13-16 in 4001 Deluxe
1   Rai Chronicle #1 in
4   Rapture 1-4 in
4   Savage 1-4 in
1   Secret Weapons (2017 series) 0 in
4   Secret Weapons (2017 series) 1-4 in Secret Weapons Deluxe
1 Secret Weapons Owen 0 in
1   Shadowman (2012-2014) 0 in Shadowman Deluxe 1
16   Shadowman (2012-2014) 1-16 in 1-10 in Shadowman Deluxe 1 11-16 in Shadowman Deluxe 2
1   Shadowman (2012-2014) 13X in Shadowman Deluxe 2
1   Shadowman/Rae Sremmurd 1 in
11 Shadowman (2018) 1-11 in
3   Shadowman: End Times (2014) 1-3 in Shadowman Deluxe 2
4   The Valiant (2014-2015) 1-4 in The Valiant Deluxe
1   Unity (2013 series) 0 in Unity Deluxe
25   Unity (2013 series) 1-25 in Unity 1-14 in Unity Deluxe Unity 8-11 in Armor Hunters Deluxe Unity 25 in Quantum & Woody Deluxe 2
1   Valiant-sized Quantum & Woody (2014) 1 in Quantum & Woody Deluxe 2
4 Valiant High 1-4 in
4   War Mother 1-4 in
14   Wrath of the Eternal Warrior 1-14 in Warth of Eternal Warrior Deluxe
1   X-O Manowar (2012 series) 0 in X-O Deluxe 4
50   X-O Manowar (2012 series) 1-50 in 1-14 in X-O Deluxe 1 15-22 in X-O Deluxe 2 23-29 in X-O Deluxe 3 30 to 42 in X-O Deluxe 4 43-to in X-O Deluxe 5 X-O 23-29 in Armor Hunters Deluxe
23   X-O Manowar (2017 series) 1-23 in 1-14 in X-0 2017 Deluxe 1
1   X-O Manowar 25th Anniversary Special (2015) 1 in X-O Deluxe 4
1   X-O Manowar Annual 2016 1 in X-O Deluxe 5
1   X-O Manowar: Commander Trill 0 in X-O Deluxe 5

The 161 books yet to be collected or announced will be collected in Deluxe format
1 Archer & Armstrong 1% 1
1   Bloodshot Reborn 1 : Bloodshot Island Directors Cut
1   Bloodshot Reborn Analog Man 1
3 Bloodshot Rising Spirits 1-3 (ongoing)
12 Bloodshot Salvation 1-12
4   Book of Death: Legends of the Geomancer (2015) 1-4
4   Dead Drop (2015) 1-4
8   Eternal Warrior (2013-2014) 1-8
3   Eternal Warrior: Days of Steel (2014) 1-3
4   Eternity 1-4
4   Faith and the Future Force (2017) 1-4
4 Faith Ongoing #9-12
4 Faith Dreamside 1-4
1   Faiths Wonderland Special #1
9   Generation Zero 1-9
1   Harbinger Renegade 0
8   Harbinger Renegade 1-8
1 Harbinger Wars 2 #0
1 Harbinger Wars 2 Prelude
4 Harbinger Wars 2 #1-4
1 Harbinger Wars 2 Aftermath #1
2 Livewire 1-2 (ongoing)
14   Ninja-K (2017 series) 1-14
4   Ninjak Vs. Valiant Universe (2018 series) 1-4
12   Quantum & Woody (2017 series) 1-12
1   Rai Chronicle #1
4   Rapture 1-4
4   Savage 1-4
1   Secret Weapons (2017 series) 0
1 Secret Weapons Owen 0
11 Shadowman (2018) 1-11
1   Shadowman/Rae Sremmurd 1
10   Unity (2013 series) 15-24
4 Valiant High 1-4
4   War Mother 1-4
9   X-O Manowar (2017 series)(ongoing) 15-23

So 434 of 595 books have been collected (73%) in Deluxe format with 161 (27%) not collected as of yet.

Again apologizes for this looking messy but the table function does not appear to be working in BBcode on this website.

nycjadie
Especially "dude." And "balls." Those terms work in the tech industry.
Especially "dude." And "balls." Those terms work in the tech industry.
Valiant fan since: Solar #1
Favorite character: Rai
Favorite title: Bloodshot
Favorite writer: Kindt
Favorite artist: Too many to choose.

Post by nycjadie »

:clap: Thanks, man!