DMG stock down 10%...20%...30%...40%...50%...60%!!!

Discuss the VALIANT comics, characters, and collecting.
PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL SPOILER INFORMATION IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

The Dirt Gang
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
Valiant fan since: VH1 Unity #1
Favorite writer: Shooter/Dysart
Favorite artist: BWS
Re: DMG stock down 20% CORRECTION: 30%

Post by The Dirt Gang »

betterthanezra wrote:
The Dirt Gang wrote:This on the heels of them announcing this Matthew Klein guy as direct of sales. He must really not be well liked.
:kidaround:
He was FIRED from Valiant under the last management team

Not quit but FIRED

-Brian
Very interesting. I may need to move this to the conspiracy thread but what I'm hearing is that Klein was fired by Dinesh and Co and then Klein behind the scenes began orchestrating DMGs buyout of Dinesh and Co, so that he could get his old job back. :hm:

Somebody said in another thread that Valiant needed more villains. :lol:
Multum In Parvo

Chiclo
I'm Chiclo. My strong Dongs paid off well.
I'm Chiclo.  My strong Dongs paid off well.
Favorite character: Kris

Post by Chiclo »

markie7235 wrote:
Chiclo wrote:Maybe now is a good time to buy. :hm:
Well, if all these movies and TV shows are really happening, it possibly is. Also, if you think DMG really does intend to market Valiant high and then sell for a nice profit (my personal belief), than there potentially is a nice profit to be made here. I'd consider DMG a risky investment currently, but given how low the price per share is on DMG, I'd argue it's a fairly low investment. The other thing is it looks like they've do offer a dividend, which is nice, because it means they pay something to you just for owning stock. It's not a great dividend, but they still offer one. Where you would want to worry is if they talk about holding off on paying dividend any quarter, because that's a sure sign of financial troubles.

I have never personally bought stock not sold on the New York Stock exchange, so it's a little harder for me to provide as good of an analysis on DMG stock. But if you're comfortable investing in foreign markets, it doesn't seem like the price per share is all that high. The highest DMG stock has been over the last 5+ years was around $28, so if better times are in the future for DMG, they certainly have a lot of potential upward movement from where they currently are....again, if you believe this is just a current slump and not a long term issue
Thanks for the analysis in a nutshell.

When it comes to finances, I tend to be a bit of a contrarian, looking for distressed stocks to buy. I have been burned more than once but I have made several times more money than I have lost, admittedly I haven't gambled too heavily with this sort of investing. I think this sort of financial contrarianism runs in my family, based on what limited discussions I had with my grandfather about such things and his stories about his father and grandfather.

markie7235
My posts can all fit in a short box

Post by markie7235 »

Chiclo wrote:
markie7235 wrote:
Chiclo wrote:Maybe now is a good time to buy. :hm:
Well, if all these movies and TV shows are really happening, it possibly is. Also, if you think DMG really does intend to market Valiant high and then sell for a nice profit (my personal belief), than there potentially is a nice profit to be made here. I'd consider DMG a risky investment currently, but given how low the price per share is on DMG, I'd argue it's a fairly low investment. The other thing is it looks like they've do offer a dividend, which is nice, because it means they pay something to you just for owning stock. It's not a great dividend, but they still offer one. Where you would want to worry is if they talk about holding off on paying dividend any quarter, because that's a sure sign of financial troubles.

I have never personally bought stock not sold on the New York Stock exchange, so it's a little harder for me to provide as good of an analysis on DMG stock. But if you're comfortable investing in foreign markets, it doesn't seem like the price per share is all that high. The highest DMG stock has been over the last 5+ years was around $28, so if better times are in the future for DMG, they certainly have a lot of potential upward movement from where they currently are....again, if you believe this is just a current slump and not a long term issue
Thanks for the analysis in a nutshell.

When it comes to finances, I tend to be a bit of a contrarian, looking for distressed stocks to buy. I have been burned more than once but I have made several times more money than I have lost, admittedly I haven't gambled too heavily with this sort of investing. I think this sort of financial contrarianism runs in my family, based on what limited discussions I had with my grandfather about such things and his stories about his father and grandfather.
Well that was my analysis...If you want my opinion on DMG Stock as a investor, I wouldn't touch it personally. There's too much I don't know about what's going on with their stock. given it only trades on a foreign exchange, and public details about their financials and stock impacts are really hard to find (at least in english), as well as how badly the chinese stock exchange is currently doing given US tariffs and global concersn, I would stay away. Just my 2 cents

I also tend to buy safer stocks though, especially ones from companies that have a long history of strong financial performance and well run business management and strategies. I have none of those confidences in DMG. That's not speaking as a fan of Valiant or for any reason related to Valiant, but simply as an investor. I feel DMG has too much money tied up in loans and high risk hedge bets on assets that have yet to materialize to trust in their future pay off. There are much better low cost stocks that would be considered "risky" currently to invest in with high confidence of long term profitability.

lorddunlow
I think you might be a closeted Canadian.
I think you might be a closeted Canadian.
Re: DMG stock down 10%...20%...30%...now 40%!

Post by lorddunlow »

Whoa. This entire thread is TL;DR
*SQUEE* your science, I have a machine gun.

jmatt
Mmm, I was drooling over Cooshie tonight.
Mmm, I was drooling over Cooshie tonight.

Post by jmatt »

I'm guessing this has something to do with it.

BRIEF-DMG Entertainment and Media Scraps Asset Restructuring, Share Trade To Resume July 6, 2018

July 6 (Reuters) - DMG Entertainment and Media Co Ltd :

* SAYS IT SCRAPS ASSET RESTRUCTURING AS CONCERNING PARTIES FAILED TO REACH AGREEMENT

* SAYS TRADING IN SHARES TO RESUME ON JULY 9

betterthanezra
Wanna see an unpublished Shadowman page?
Wanna see an unpublished Shadowman page?
Valiant fan since: 1991
Favorite writer: Josh Dysart

Post by betterthanezra »

jmatt wrote:I'm guessing this has something to do with it.

BRIEF-DMG Entertainment and Media Scraps Asset Restructuring, Share Trade To Resume July 6, 2018

July 6 (Reuters) - DMG Entertainment and Media Co Ltd :

* SAYS IT SCRAPS ASSET RESTRUCTURING AS CONCERNING PARTIES FAILED TO REACH AGREEMENT

* SAYS TRADING IN SHARES TO RESUME ON JULY 9
+1

-Brian
I'm on Twitter follow me

https://twitter.com/#!/shadowsip" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My Valiant story here

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6932" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

nycjadie
Especially "dude." And "balls." Those terms work in the tech industry.
Valiant fan since: Solar #1
Favorite character: Rai
Favorite title: Bloodshot
Favorite writer: Kindt
Favorite artist: Too many to choose.

Post by nycjadie »

Shortly after the DMG/Valiant announcement, the stock went up to 27 CNY. Now it's lower than 8. I hope Dino, Warren, and company got paid in cash, and not DMG stock.

SuperMage
Completely ruined the ending of Last Jedi: The Force Reloaded of the Green Gables 8 -- This Time, It's Really Really Personal (In Space).
Completely ruined the ending of Last Jedi: The Force Reloaded of the Green Gables 8 -- This Time, It's Really Really Personal (In Space).
Valiant fan since: 2013
Favorite character: Animalia
Favorite title: X-O Manowar

Post by SuperMage »

markie7235 wrote: I also tend to buy safer stocks though, especially ones from companies that have a long history of strong financial performance and well run business management and strategies. I have none of those confidences in DMG. That's not speaking as a fan of Valiant or for any reason related to Valiant, but simply as an investor. I feel DMG has too much money tied up in loans and high risk hedge bets on assets that have yet to materialize to trust in their future pay off. There are much better low cost stocks that would be considered "risky" currently to invest in with high confidence of long term profitability.
markie7235 wrote: Also, doing a little research, looks like DMG put a freeze on stocks in February. Also at the end of January, one of the controlling share holders sold 106M shares (or 6% of the company stock) to a chinese firm called Anxin. This type of sell off can also impact share price. So if that happened January, and then there was a freeze placed in February, we may now be seeing the impact on shares from numerous events after the freeze was lifted.
I would like add another important detail to this discussion. Back in 2011, Disney purchased Marvel for $4 Billion. This was after four successful films in the MCU, and sixteen previous licensed Marvel films released during the 2000s that helped to cement Marvel's cinematic brand among audiences. We should also factor in various other Marvel media adaptions that contributed to that final valuation. Hasbro purchased the Power Rangers IP for $522 Million after two decades of live action televisions shows, and a recent cinematic adaption. We should look at these recent sales, because they give us an idea of what determines a franchise's value. Even if Bloodshot is successful I doubt it would increase much of an impact on the overall value of the Valiant Universe. It would only be a single media adaption

Valiant has had no media adaptions since Dinesh purchased the IP from Acclaim during the mid-2000s. In the initial Acclaim buyout, Valiant was purchased for $65 million. I tried to measure for inflation, and I'm assuming that Valiant would be worth $112 million in 2018. It's possible that the difference in the state of the comic book industry as well as the events of the Acclaim bankruptcy could have had an impact on Valiant's actual market value. What I'm getting at is that if things start to go south for DMG we might have a good idea of how much Valiant would be worth is someone wanted to purchase the rights to the characters. It's becoming pretty clear that Dan Mintz is planning to sell Valiant once he can maximize its valuation. The question is what that value will end up being, and when the inevitable deal will occur? Another question is that when DMG makes the sale, will it be for profit or out of desperation?
sonicdan wrote:"Thursday's news also marks the announcement of Shamdasani, former CEO and chief creative officer of Valiant Entertainment as co-president of Hivemind. In his previous role at Valiant he collaborated with Lemire on a number of projects, including The Valiant and Bloodshot Reborn. Hivemind, originally announced as Mythos earlier this year, was founded by Shamdasani, Brown, Daniel and Lingg to partner with creators and intellectual property owners in genre entertainment, with a particular eye on science fiction, fantasy, horror, video games and comic books."

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live- ... nd-1123493" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Glad he's back in biz. Spread the word!
hollywoodreporter wrote:Other projects currently in the works at Hivemind include the adaptation of the video game The Witcher for Netflix, the Guillermo del Toro-produced Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark movie and Amazon’s continuation of the Syfy series The Expanse, which Brown and Daniel developed and on which they served as executive producers. The company also recently signed a first-look deal with Amazon Studios.
BugsySig wrote:It’s Acclaim all over again. Maybe Dino can repurchase the rights when they go bankrupt with the money they paid him off in his severance...that would be Karma.
Dino has four shows. Dan has one. Dino already made a deal with Amazon to produce Hivemind Shows. Dan is rumored to be desperately searching for someone to sign a first look deal. Dino is stacking bills, and getting paid. Dan is losing money like the *SQUEE* that he is. Might be more truth in your statement than you realize BugsySig. It's starting to look like DMG is already planning to sell in the future. We'll see by then who has more cash in the bank. I don't think the Nerd Boss would miss the opportunity to take back his brainchild. Assuming that Dino used his severance to launch Hivemind, then yes, that would be some poetic justice. We should keep an eye on DMG. This could be the beginning of something much bigger especially when you take the other factors into consideration. Let's see how this progresses through the year.
lorddunlow wrote:Whoa. This entire thread is TL;DR
TL:DR

Dan Mintz is struggling to launch any of the media projects deals that Dinesh secured for Valiant. We have one movie, Bloodshot, and one t.v. show, Quantum and Woody, finally entering production. With five projects in limbo, Archer & Armstrong, X-O Manowar, Shadowman, Harbinger, Dr. Mirage, with no progress in the past six months. Dan's got no people skills, and can't get through the front door with anyone to push these deals forward. The only real "news" is official confirmation of the Faith film that was already rumored way back when Secret Weapons came out. Danny Dan the Good Boi Man isn't doing so hot.

DMG is losing stock in for mysterious reason. Probably political. Numbers are dropping fast. 10% every day for four days straight. DMG's got plenty of assets, but mostly in loans. In China. DMG's stock is only a third of what it was in January. Stock is being sold, and traded with "assets", really loans, being "restructured". DMG is secretly in talks to strike a deal with a major studio, the terms of which are unknown.

Grab some popcorn, and get ready to watch a train-wreck. This gonna get good.

syzhang28
Re: DMG stock down 10%...20%...30%...40%...50%!!

Post by syzhang28 »

Another day, another 10% drop for DMG...

Stock is now down over 50%! Stock fell 10% again in the last day. It is now down more than 50% (including compounding). Will the fall stop?

The Dirt Gang
Valiant fan since: VH1 Unity #1
Favorite writer: Shooter/Dysart
Favorite artist: BWS

Post by The Dirt Gang »

lorddunlow wrote:Whoa. This entire thread is TL;DR
:funnypost:
Multum In Parvo

markie7235

Post by markie7235 »

Not that Disney and DMG are even in the same ball park, but it's worth mentioning that despite owning Star Wars AND Marvel, and numerous block buster movies over the last 5 years, Disney stock also has not been doing great. It's been ping-ponging between $95/share and $110/share for a year now...Much to my disappointment, because I bought stock when it was down around $95/share. I'm still making a profit off the purchase at this point, but given it's huge block buster potential with these franchises, I expected like most analysts the stock would be trading up around $125/share by this point....It hasn't even gotten close.

That said, Disney is a perfect example that company performance and health do not always combine with surges in stock price. There's a ton of outside factors involved, such as politics, economy, investor confidence, etc. Also, there were several snafu's with Disney owned ESPN last year which hurt them in stock price...funny since I would honestly consider ESPN a small piece of their portfolio in comparison. That said, the health of Disney as a company is not in question and it's still an excellent stock to buy, and still considered a great buy at the current price by Analysts.

Another great example is Sony, who also has some pretty major debt and failing assets. However, their video game division is extremely strong. Or Nintendo during the Wii U years...Everyone was screaming "doom & gloom" for Nintendo, but their 3DS division kept them profitable still. Now of course the Switch has them rolling in dough again.

Just goes to show company's can have some massively successful assets while others can drag down a company stock. Don't judge a company's success solely based on stock price. Though in the case of DMG, if they did borrow heavily against their stock, and the stock is failing, that could spell trouble. I can't really find confirmation of that however outside of the re-structure deal that fell through, and that didn't specifically mention borrowing against their stock. Still, if stocks are sliding bad, then I would not be surprised to see DMG sell off assets, or disband assets they consider harmful to their long term success. With how much money has been staked on Valiant, I don't see them dumping this asset unless they stand to make a sizeable profit off of it.

apacseller
Get those scissors away from my coupons
Valiant fan since: Harbinger #1
Favorite character: Magnus
Favorite title: Warriors of Plasm

Post by apacseller »

Well, at least it's only down 9.96%, the downward spiral is slowing!

depluto
[custom level vored]
[custom level vored]
Valiant fan since: Yes
Favorite character: Yes
Favorite title: Yes
Favorite writer: Yes

Post by depluto »

Some great insight and speculation here ... seems like this could be a pretty big factor in the future direction of Valiant.

syzhang28
Re: DMG stock down 10%...20%...30%...40%...50%...60%!!!

Post by syzhang28 »

The start of a new week has brought another 10% drop to the stock. Seems investors are still scrambling to sell their shares every day before the 10% price drop threshold is hit and the stock is halted. Very bad news for DMG and I fear not good for Valiant either. This is the danger of having a parent company that is traded publicly and has other ventures. Like Acclaim, DMG can impact Valiant negatively if they make mistakes in other areas or if the market loses confidence in them (both seem to have happened). Unlike when Dinesh and the Cuneo investors were involved and Valiant was independent, protected from market forces.

DMG has now lost 60% of their company value in one week. It is safe, at this point, to assume they are scrambling. They must be considering loans (reports indicate they have been trying that route for a while and have failed), selling assets (I don't know what asset will generate enough cash. Valiant won't be worth what they paid since they lost the key operators in Dinesh and company, and the major creators in Eric Heisserer and Jeff Lemire etc), major projects that can generate cash (DMG has talked about how effective they are in movies which could generate cash but all we've heard from them so far is announcements of projects Dinesh put together - Bloodshot, Harbinger, Faith, Quantum & Woody).

Funcha
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: X-O Manowar
Favorite writer: Bob Layton
Favorite artist: Barry Windsor Smith

Post by Funcha »

Looks kind of like DMG is about to "Snatch defeat from the jaws of victory." I wonder if there's some scenario here where Dinesh could swoop back in and buy the company back on the cheap. STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED.

jaden_sai

Post by jaden_sai »

Funcha wrote:Looks kind of like DMG is about to "Snatch defeat from the jaws of victory." I wonder if there's some scenario here where Dinesh could swoop back in and buy the company back on the cheap. STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED.
Such a beautiful dream :thumb:

nonplayer
Rockin' out in Torquehalla
Valiant fan since: back in the day xo#9
Favorite character: Momo, xo turok
Favorite title: Wrath of the eternal warrior
Favorite writer: Joshua dysart
Favorite artist: Robert Gill

Post by nonplayer »

syzhang28 wrote:The start of a new week has brought another 10% drop to the stock. Seems investors are still scrambling to sell their shares every day before the 10% price drop threshold is hit and the stock is halted. Very bad news for DMG and I fear not good for Valiant either. This is the danger of having a parent company that is traded publicly and has other ventures. Like Acclaim, DMG can impact Valiant negatively if they make mistakes in other areas or if the market loses confidence in them (both seem to have happened). Unlike when Dinesh and the Cuneo investors were involved and Valiant was independent, protected from market forces.

DMG has now lost 60% of their company value in one week. It is safe, at this point, to assume they are scrambling. They must be considering loans (reports indicate they have been trying that route for a while and have failed), selling assets (I don't know what asset will generate enough cash. Valiant won't be worth what they paid since they lost the key operators in Dinesh and company, and the major creators in Eric Heisserer and Jeff Lemire etc), major projects that can generate cash (DMG has talked about how effective they are in movies which could generate cash but all we've heard from them so far is announcements of projects Dinesh put together - Bloodshot, Harbinger, Faith, Quantum & Woody).

They can save money by not doing movies.
I think its enevitable they sell Valiant.
I Miss the good old days.

The Outcast
If you gave Aric hugs and kisses, would it be XOXO X-O?
If you gave Aric hugs and kisses, would it be XOXO X-O?
Valiant fan since: 1995
Favorite character: Shadowman and Livewire
Favorite title: Shadowman
Favorite writer: Too many!
Favorite artist: Too Many

Post by The Outcast »

Personally I'm not worried about their stocks. Those change another time. I also don't get this doom and gloom. I am a bit worried about DMC. But I'm not all doom about it. I feel like it will scare new fans and old fans away, and that, that will end Valiant for sure. We should look inviting and welcoming.

That's my two cents.
Pulls:
Valiant: Shadowman, Coffin: La Muerta

WrathOfArmstrong
Valiant fan since: April 2017
Favorite character: Aric
Favorite title: Wrath of Eternal Warrior
Favorite writer: Venditte
Favorite artist: Juan Jose Ryp

Post by WrathOfArmstrong »

The Outcast wrote:Personally I'm not worried about their stocks. Those change another time. I also don't get this doom and gloom. I am a bit worried about DMC. But I'm not all doom about it. I feel like it will scare new fans and old fans away, and that, that will end Valiant for sure. We should look inviting and welcoming.

That's my two cents.

Welcome! and agreed.

I'm hoping everything works out.

SuperMage

Post by SuperMage »

This is a genuinely surprising development. Up until this thread brought the stock issue to light I was confident DMG would have a successful five years with Valiant and sell the rights to the character to Sony to maximize profits. I honestly thought the drop would stop at 50%.

I'm starting to suspect DMG was never as successful as they claimed to be.

Study this chart. What's the first thing that catches your eye? There are two periods in the chart where there's a noticeable spike in stock value. The first spike was around April, 2014, the release of Transcendence. The second spike happened at the same time as the original Sony Bloodshot/Harbinger leak. Following the leak, DMG's stock continued to rise despite the fact that their co-productions during that period were all box office bombs. Between 2013, and 2018, the only successful films co-produced by DMG were Iron Man 3 and Blockers out of seven separate productions. The only thing DMG had going for it during that period when the stock started to rise were the rumors of the Valiant movies/t.v.s. I'm sure that they had investments in China that might have contributed to their increase in stock, but, like Markie said, it's possible that this was a side effect of DMG giving all their money away in loans to artificially inflate their overall asset value. I'm guessing that the accumulation of assets might have what lead to the first spike in 2013. I doubt Transcendence is what caused it.

Between March, 2017, and January, 2018, DMG's stock started to take a pretty steep nosedive. They had yet to produce a single profitable film in six years, and none of the investments that they had in made in 2015, Bloodshot film, had returned any results yet. The DMG stock started to level out around the time that the Valiant takeover happened, and once again there were announcements of films entering productions to regain interest from investors. Remember how in October, 2017 Jason David Frank and Chantelle Berry mentioned they wouldn't attend the Ninjak V.S. panel because of "legal issues"? Codeword for DMG. October, 2017 is when DMG's stock started to reach dangerously low levels before the drop stopped. By now we all now this was the same timeframe when DMG was plotting the Valiant takeover.

All of the major activity in DMG's stock occurred between 2015, and 2017. It reached its highest points whenever a new rumor came out involving Valiant. This was during the time when Bloodshot, Harbinger, Shadowman, X-O Manowar, and Archer & Armstrong were announced. We already know that DMG was the one resonsible for the Dr. Mirage leak way back when. It was when DMG's stock started to go south that all of the nonsense started to happen, and when hints to be dropped by everyone behind the scenes. "Legal issues", unexpected delays, etc. Their stock is heading back to 2013 levels fast, and this isn't something happening all of a sudden. DMG highest peak was on December 4, 2015, the release of Point Break. Most of their "success" between 2013 and 2017 was built on rumors and promises they haven't fulfilled.

We've been looking at this the wrong way. DMG's stock hasn't just dropped 60% in that past week. It's consistently been dropping for the past sixteen months. The Bloodshot movie could help to raise DMG's stock if it's an international success, but who knows what state DMG will be in next year when Bloodshot finally comes out. Quantum and Woody being delayed six months doesn't help either. Before DMG, the Russos were ready to start filming in January. It's July, and they've only just convinced the Russo to sign a contact to start working on the pilot. Even if they start filming immediately, odds are we won't get Quantum and Woody until this time next year. It depends on how TBS handles things. Stocks rise and fall all the time, as evidenced by this chart, we'll have to we how things progress in 2019.

nycjadie
Valiant fan since: Solar #1
Favorite character: Rai
Favorite title: Bloodshot
Favorite writer: Kindt
Favorite artist: Too many to choose.

Post by nycjadie »

Unless DMG pull off a hat trick, the plummeting stock is likely going to have a significant impact on Valiant.

(1) Investors will pull out, and stay out.
(2) Existing contracts may be at peril, and current/future negotiations will be significantly impacted.
(3) Debt management is likely to be impacted, possibly significantly.
(4) Ability to expand or purchase needed products and services will be impacted.
(5) Ability to borrow on equity is now significantly impacted.
(6) Assets may be sold off.
(7) Layoffs are not out of question for companies looking to shed debt and maintain profitability.
(8) Least profitable assets will be scaled back first, if not eliminated. I would think Valiant might be one.

Not looking good.

SuperMage

Post by SuperMage »

jaden_sai wrote:
Funcha wrote:Looks kind of like DMG is about to "Snatch defeat from the jaws of victory." I wonder if there's some scenario here where Dinesh could swoop back in and buy the company back on the cheap. STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED.
Such a beautiful dream :thumb:
I've seen Stranger Things.

On Netflix.
nycjadie wrote:Unless DMG pull off a hat trick, the plummeting stock is likely going to have a significant impact on Valiant.

(1) Investors will pull out, and stay out.
(2) Existing contracts may be at peril, and current/future negotiations will be significantly impacted.
(3) Debt management is likely to be impacted, possibly significantly.
(4) Ability to expand or purchase needed products and services will be impacted.
(5) Ability to borrow on equity is now significantly impacted.
(6) Assets may be sold off.
(7) Layoffs are not out of question for companies looking to shed debt and maintain profitability.
(8) Least profitable assets will be scaled back first, if not eliminated. I would think Valiant might be one.

Not looking good.
DMG could also try a merger, but I'm not sure how appealing that be to the other party involved. We might end up having another gap in publishing for Valiant if VEI ends up being shut down. I have faith in Valiant though. It has too much value, and too much history to end up collecting dust on the shelf for too long. Whoever buys Valiant next is going to profit off of the properties somehow. If Amazon buys the rights to Valiant there could be a chance of Valiant becoming the main draw for Comixology Originals. Lately Amazon has been pushing digital comics as a streaming service a lot more with exclusives. Amazon also has a first look deal with Dinesh.

TheeBaldMoose
Valiant fan since: ECCC April 2016
Favorite character: Bloodshot/Ninjak/Divinity
Favorite title: Divinity/BS Reborn/Britannia
Favorite writer: Kindt/Lemire/Roberts
Favorite artist: All of them, really

Post by TheeBaldMoose »

Well, now the news is out, in a big way

https://twitter.com/bleedingcool/status ... 14433?s=19" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Moose

SuperMage

Post by SuperMage »

TheeBaldMoose wrote:Well, now the news is out, in a big way

https://twitter.com/bleedingcool/status ... 14433?s=19" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Look who retweeted the Bleeding Cool article.

The plot thickens.

Also Chainsaw confirmed for the DieselShot movie.

BugsySig
I could be talking poo-doo.
I could be talking poo-doo.
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: Ivar, Timewalker
Favorite title: Harbinger/Timewalker
Favorite writer: Joshua Dysart/FVL
Favorite artist: Joe Quesada

Post by BugsySig »

TheeBaldMoose wrote:Well, now the news is out, in a big way

Seriously, this dude just lurks on the boards and then uses what we’re discussing for stories at BC.
Kurt Busiek wrote:Bull$#!t