UK Online Vendors?

VALIANT-related items for sale, trade, or wanted.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Shadowman99
Clinkin' bottles with Aram
Valiant fan since: 2012
Favorite title: XO Manowar
Favorite artist: Clayton Crain
UK Online Vendors?

Post by Shadowman99 »

Hey folks,

I'm busy as *SQUEE* right now with my degree so am looking for some quick advice on this: does anyone know of any good UK-based online comic vendors that reliably stock the full Valiant range from month to month and allow users to create a pull list do that I don't have to waste time ordering every comic individually every month? Once monthly shipping would be good too, but that's probably asking a bit much...

I've recently moved house and the few comic shops that I've found in the local area all seem to be really, really poorly run places, so I'm not trusting them with mt Valiant comics every month.

If anyone knows of any good UK online vendors as specified, please let me know of them :)
Kurt Busiek wrote:Bull$#!t

Phantom..
Location: The Royal Valiant Fans thank Dino and Svair for their kindness!
Re: UK Online Vendors?

Post by Phantom.. »

Draco will do it for you from dead universe comics.
I randomly get books from disposable hero comics ~ never set up a standing order. Spoken to 'a place in space', when they missed something from my order ~ I rang them and they where great.

Sorry I cannot recommend personally, sure Draco would happily hold books and ship once a month ~he is 'a HUGE valiant fan

Shadowman99
Valiant fan since: 2012
Favorite title: XO Manowar
Favorite artist: Clayton Crain

Post by Shadowman99 »

Phantom.. wrote:Draco will do it for you from dead universe comics.
I randomly get books from disposable hero comics ~ never set up a standing order. Spoken to 'a place in space', when they missed something from my order ~ I rang them and they where great.

Sorry I cannot recommend personally, sure Draco would happily hold books and ship once a month ~he is 'a HUGE valiant fan
Disposable Heroes Comics are pretty good. I pick up the odd thing from them from time to time. Actually, I order from DHC and APIS interchangably and they've both been pretty good for the odd little order here and there so far. Not looked into setting up a monthly pull with either of them, but might do toward the start of next month.

Can you put me in touch with Draco one way or another? Don't recall having seen him post anything here for a while (could be totally wrong about that, but that's my impression!) so I'm not sure he's using the forums that regularly lately? Got a phone number or something?
Kurt Busiek wrote:Bull$#!t

Phantom
I will call my mum and ask what the *SQUEE* is going on.
I will call my mum and ask what the *SQUEE* is going on.
Location: I would rather be under the stars in a tent, or on a park bench.

Post by Phantom »

Will do via facebook.

Done, think Dead Universe is you best bet. They are very accommodating.
I wish their was a Spinal Tap comic, and I had a copy CGC graded at 11.

Dallow Spicer1
Rockin' out in Torquehalla
Rockin' out in Torquehalla
Valiant fan since: Mid 90's
Favorite character: X-O
Favorite title: X-O
Favorite writer: V-Ditti & Dysart
Favorite artist: Larosa

Post by Dallow Spicer1 »

Shadowman99 wrote:Hey folks,

I'm busy as *SQUEE* right now with my degree so am looking for some quick advice on this: does anyone know of any good UK-based online comic vendors that reliably stock the full Valiant range from month to month and allow users to create a pull list do that I don't have to waste time ordering every comic individually every month? Once monthly shipping would be good too, but that's probably asking a bit much...

I've recently moved house and the few comic shops that I've found in the local area all seem to be really, really poorly run places, so I'm not trusting them with mt Valiant comics every month.

If anyone knows of any good UK online vendors as specified, please let me know of them :)
Disposable Heroes do discounts for subscription orders. I buy most of my stuff from them although not on subscription as I quite like ordering each month and choosing which cover or variant I want.

Good luck! :thumb: