ValiantFans.com Board - Since 2004

Message Board Top Level | Main Website | Price Guide | Book Release History | Newest Books |
It is currently Nov 13, 2018 2:10:02 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:18:31 am 
Major Valiant-supporting retailer
Major Valiant-supporting retailer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:21:07 pm
Posts: 2730
Location: Winnetka, CA
Valiant fan since: 1994
Favorite character: X-O Manowar
Favorite title: X-O Manowar, Unity
Favorite writer: Matt Kindt
Favorite artist: Bart Sears
I have had one Holy Grail that I never thought I would accomplish in my original art collection, Barry Windsor Smith original. I have bid on a couple of X-O Pages on Ebay but always got outbid as they sold for astronomical prices.

So, today at Anthony's booth at SDCC, I asked him if he had any Valiant stuff. He was visibly upset at even the question, as he is still rather peeved about being caught in the middle of the whole situation. So, after I told him that I am not blaming him or anything, he mentioned that he still had the BWS Blue-line eternal warrior #4 unused design. it had a sticker of $2k on it and I told him that I still want to continue having my genitals attached to me. He said he was really in the mood to get rid of it because of the whole situation, and offered me a great deal that I could not refuse. I had to go for it.

I don't know how you guys feel about blue line art, but it's a freakin' striking piece, and it's real BWS. I am SO psyched for having it, really a dream of mine since i was young and was obsessed with his art (still am).

Image

_________________
Edward
COLLECTOR'S PARADISE(Canoga Park & Pasadena)
7131 Winnetka Ave - Canoga Park, CA - 91306 - 818-999-9455
319 S. Arroyo Parkway - Pasadena, CA - 91105 - 626-577-6694
http://ComicsAndCards.net


Last edited by paradise on Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:19:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Google+
Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:29:32 am 
Nanite-powered posting
Nanite-powered posting
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:28:45 am
Posts: 1338
Location: nova scotia Canada
Valiant fan since: 1993
Favorite title: X-O/Harby/A+A/Unity
Favorite writer: Vditti/Dysart/FVL/Kindt
Favorite artist: soo many pretty pictures...
:o

Wow, what a great pickup Ed!!

Congrats on the end of your quest for the grail, and (I assume), no ones face got melted off!!

:clap:

_________________
Where are we going and why am I in this hand-basket?


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:13:59 am 
The admin around here must be getting old and soft.
The admin around here must be getting old and soft.
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:39:27 am
Posts: 21403
Location: Indoors
Valiant fan since: Rai #0
Favorite character: Depends on title
Favorite title: Depends on writer
Favorite writer: Depends on artist
Favorite artist: Depends on character
:high-five:


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:44:00 am 
I think you might be a closeted Canadian.
I think you might be a closeted Canadian.
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:51:31 pm
Posts: 12935
Awesome!

_________________
*SQUEE* your science, I have a machine gun.


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:03:00 am 
Especially "dude." And "balls." Those terms work in the tech industry.
Especially "dude." And "balls." Those terms work in the tech industry.
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:38:36 am
Posts: 5541
Location: Seattle
Valiant fan since: Solar #1
Favorite character: Rai
Favorite title: Currently Ninjak
Super sweet. I've been watching that piece.

I'm surprised Anthony was upset about the Valiant art. I guess there must have been some hostile communications with parties.


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:08:25 am 
I think you might be a closeted Canadian.
I think you might be a closeted Canadian.
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:51:31 pm
Posts: 12935
nycjadie wrote:
Super sweet. I've been watching that piece.

I'm surprised Anthony was upset about the Valiant art. I guess there must have been some hostile communications with parties.



Is the issue about when some members here harassed him about not giving Kathryn Bollinger a fair shake? I seem to remember something about that. Seems a little odd to make a big deal about something that probably 12 people are even aware of. (Unless Ed had mentioned he was a member here - or he otherwise knew he was).

_________________
*SQUEE* your science, I have a machine gun.


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:10:20 am 
The Saints will win the Super-Bowl!
The Saints will win the Super-Bowl!
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 8:05:06 pm
Posts: 11515
Location: Torque's Hundred-Yard-Long New Orleans Saints' Themed Dining Hall
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: VH1 Shadowman; VEI X-O
Favorite title: VH1 Shadowman; VEI X-O, Harb
Favorite writer: Bob Hall; Dysart, Van Lente
Who is Anthony?

_________________
I would agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:04:27 am 
A toast to the return of Valiant!
A toast to the return of Valiant!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2004 8:33:38 pm
Posts: 37974
Wow, great score.


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:29:30 am 
Major Valiant-supporting retailer
Major Valiant-supporting retailer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:21:07 pm
Posts: 2730
Location: Winnetka, CA
Valiant fan since: 1994
Favorite character: X-O Manowar
Favorite title: X-O Manowar, Unity
Favorite writer: Matt Kindt
Favorite artist: Bart Sears
lorddunlow wrote:
nycjadie wrote:
Super sweet. I've been watching that piece.

I'm surprised Anthony was upset about the Valiant art. I guess there must have been some hostile communications with parties.

Is the issue about when some members here harassed him about not giving Kathryn Bollinger a fair shake? I seem to remember something about that. Seems a little odd to make a big deal about something that probably 12 people are even aware of. (Unless Ed had mentioned he was a member here - or he otherwise knew he was).


I never mentioned a specific site, and Anthony knows me, I bought that Giant Bob Layton original of the whole Valiant universe from him last year. It did seem that he was unhappy about how some people treated him after he purchased art from the guy who swindled KB. People can be ignorant and not get all the details, and start accusing him. He kept repeating that he paid the guy a lot of money for these pieces. Anthony is a great art dealer, I have dealt with him before, and we don't always come to a deal, but he's always honest and is not stuck up like some of the others. I would highly recommend dealing with him to anyone. I get first dibs though :) :mad: :twisted:

_________________
Edward
COLLECTOR'S PARADISE(Canoga Park & Pasadena)
7131 Winnetka Ave - Canoga Park, CA - 91306 - 818-999-9455
319 S. Arroyo Parkway - Pasadena, CA - 91105 - 626-577-6694
http://ComicsAndCards.net


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:30:35 am 
Major Valiant-supporting retailer
Major Valiant-supporting retailer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:21:07 pm
Posts: 2730
Location: Winnetka, CA
Valiant fan since: 1994
Favorite character: X-O Manowar
Favorite title: X-O Manowar, Unity
Favorite writer: Matt Kindt
Favorite artist: Bart Sears
Heath wrote:
Who is Anthony?


http://www.anthonyscomicbookart.com/

_________________
Edward
COLLECTOR'S PARADISE(Canoga Park & Pasadena)
7131 Winnetka Ave - Canoga Park, CA - 91306 - 818-999-9455
319 S. Arroyo Parkway - Pasadena, CA - 91105 - 626-577-6694
http://ComicsAndCards.net


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:18:20 pm 
Cruisin' in Darpan's Winnebago
Cruisin' in Darpan's Winnebago
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:38:02 pm
Posts: 685
Valiant fan since: 1993
Favorite character: TOYO HARADA
Favorite title: HARBINGER
Favorite writer: Joshua Dysart
Favorite artist: Clayton Henry
paradise wrote:

I never mentioned a specific site, and Anthony knows me, I bought that Giant Bob Layton original of the whole Valiant universe from him last year. It did seem that he was unhappy about how some people treated him after he purchased art from the guy who swindled KB. People can be ignorant and not get all the details, and start accusing him. He kept repeating that he paid the guy a lot of money for these pieces. Anthony is a great art dealer, I have dealt with him before, and we don't always come to a deal, but he's always honest and is not stuck up like some of the others. I would highly recommend dealing with him to anyone. I get first dibs though :) :mad: :twisted:


Oh, I didn't realize those details either! I thought KB sold her art directly to him, I didn't realize there was a middle man. He's probably a boardie, right? facepalm :poke:

But to stay on topic - GREAT PICKUP!! :o
At the price you got, it's a steal! The blue pencils look even better in the scan you posted!
Plus it's his layout on a classic cover. :cloud9:


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:31:50 pm 
H.A.R.D.E.R. Corps, with Extra Resistance
H.A.R.D.E.R. Corps, with Extra Resistance
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:24:38 pm
Posts: 1116
Location: CT, USA
paradise wrote:
lorddunlow wrote:
nycjadie wrote:
Super sweet. I've been watching that piece.

I'm surprised Anthony was upset about the Valiant art. I guess there must have been some hostile communications with parties.

Is the issue about when some members here harassed him about not giving Kathryn Bollinger a fair shake? I seem to remember something about that. Seems a little odd to make a big deal about something that probably 12 people are even aware of. (Unless Ed had mentioned he was a member here - or he otherwise knew he was).


I never mentioned a specific site, and Anthony knows me, I bought that Giant Bob Layton original of the whole Valiant universe from him last year. It did seem that he was unhappy about how some people treated him after he purchased art from the guy who swindled KB. People can be ignorant and not get all the details, and start accusing him. He kept repeating that he paid the guy a lot of money for these pieces. Anthony is a great art dealer, I have dealt with him before, and we don't always come to a deal, but he's always honest and is not stuck up like some of the others. I would highly recommend dealing with him to anyone. I get first dibs though :) :mad: :twisted:

So, because a few people were mad at him, he bristles when you say the word Valiant? What did Valiant do to him? Why would a businessman not want to sell art for an entire company because of people on the internet? If you asked for some of Bollinger's artwork I would understand, but to be a premiere art dealer and essentially blacklist an entire company because somebody said something mean on the internet seems pretty thin-skinned.

Congrats on the BWS piece. It's beautiful.

_________________
My podcast reviews the Valiant trades: http://vepodcast.wordpress.com/
And my timeline on the original Valiant Universe: http://valiantfans.com/vctimeline/


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:06:02 pm 
Especially "dude." And "balls." Those terms work in the tech industry.
Especially "dude." And "balls." Those terms work in the tech industry.
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:38:36 am
Posts: 5541
Location: Seattle
Valiant fan since: Solar #1
Favorite character: Rai
Favorite title: Currently Ninjak
I've spent a lot of money with Anthony, and while I have never met him in person, I find his email style to be very curt. I could see him being the same way in person.


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:48:37 pm 
Major Valiant-supporting retailer
Major Valiant-supporting retailer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:21:07 pm
Posts: 2730
Location: Winnetka, CA
Valiant fan since: 1994
Favorite character: X-O Manowar
Favorite title: X-O Manowar, Unity
Favorite writer: Matt Kindt
Favorite artist: Bart Sears
iwantvaliant wrote:
So, because a few people were mad at him, he bristles when you say the word Valiant? What did Valiant do to him? Why would a businessman not want to sell art for an entire company because of people on the internet? If you asked for some of Bollinger's artwork I would understand, but to be a premiere art dealer and essentially blacklist an entire company because somebody said something mean on the internet seems pretty thin-skinned.


I never said he is *SQUEE* at Valiant. As a matter of fact he still has a ton of pages on his site from the Bollinger collection. I was there on Sunday, so I am guessing that for 4 days of the con, he got harassed rather seriously by people who don't know the story and just like to be a-hats. And, yes, he has a very "different" sense of humor and can come off a bit curt. As a buyer one can get put off by it or get past it and have a conversation and get stuff done.

Trust me, if you were him, and got blamed for something you did not do at all, to the point where KB had to go on this site and tell everyone to lay off him, you would be a bit raw too. And I am sure he got a dose of it at the show also. Add to it 4 days of standing the whole day at a loud show, with millions of dollars in art that you are trying to protect and not get stolen while trying to pay for a booth that has cost you 5-7K (my estimate, not his words), and you would be a little raw too.

He's a good guy, everyone needs to lay off him. Buy some stuff from him and he'll like Valiant fans more :)

_________________
Edward
COLLECTOR'S PARADISE(Canoga Park & Pasadena)
7131 Winnetka Ave - Canoga Park, CA - 91306 - 818-999-9455
319 S. Arroyo Parkway - Pasadena, CA - 91105 - 626-577-6694
http://ComicsAndCards.net


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:10:59 pm 
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 12:28:04 pm
Posts: 858
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: Bloodshot
Favorite title: Harbinger
Favorite writer: Joshua Dysart
Favorite artist: Clay Mann
Well I don't a thing about that situation with KB's art and Anthony so that is whatever. The person I am *SQUEE* off at is YOU, Ed!!!!! You own an original BWS and I don't, HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!

:rant:


Ok in all seriousness, great find and it sounds like you got a good deal Ed. My guy who I would love to own a piece of OA from some day is Michael Turner. I know how stoked I would be to accomplish that, so I can imagine how happy you are. Congratulations man, it's so great when deserving people get a break or have something good happen to them. Beats the heck out of hearing about bad stuff happening to good people. I wish I would have realized you were there this weekend so I could have met you. One of these days I will take a Saturday off and drive down from Fresno-ish area to one of your shops.


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:45:50 pm 
Nanite-powered posting
Nanite-powered posting
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:33:31 am
Posts: 1455
Location: Astral Plane
Valiant fan since: VH1 Unity #1
Favorite writer: Shooter/Dysart
Favorite artist: BWS
:high-five:

_________________
Multum In Parvo


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:26:16 pm 
Major Valiant-supporting retailer
Major Valiant-supporting retailer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:21:07 pm
Posts: 2730
Location: Winnetka, CA
Valiant fan since: 1994
Favorite character: X-O Manowar
Favorite title: X-O Manowar, Unity
Favorite writer: Matt Kindt
Favorite artist: Bart Sears
Jace wrote:
My guy who I would love to own a piece of OA from some day is Michael Turner. I know how stoked I would be to accomplish that, so I can imagine how happy you are.


Yeah, Mike was a fantastic artist and a super nice guy. He signed at our Valley store less than a year before he died, and was amazing to everyone, even though you could tell he was in pain. All the guys at Aspen are fantastic and are good friends, I just wish their books sold more. I have tried so many times to promote them but their audience is so small and niche that nothing we do changes anything in any drastic ways.

_________________
Edward
COLLECTOR'S PARADISE(Canoga Park & Pasadena)
7131 Winnetka Ave - Canoga Park, CA - 91306 - 818-999-9455
319 S. Arroyo Parkway - Pasadena, CA - 91105 - 626-577-6694
http://ComicsAndCards.net


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:21:25 pm 
It's Porktastic!!!
It's Porktastic!!!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:30:20 pm
Posts: 9572
Location: somewhere in the valiant universe
Super cool pick-up! :thumb:

_________________
If I just can't be me ,and the Arrow isn't enough.. then maybe I should be Ra's al Ghul


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:35:34 pm 
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 12:28:04 pm
Posts: 858
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: Bloodshot
Favorite title: Harbinger
Favorite writer: Joshua Dysart
Favorite artist: Clay Mann
paradise wrote:
Jace wrote:
My guy who I would love to own a piece of OA from some day is Michael Turner. I know how stoked I would be to accomplish that, so I can imagine how happy you are.


Yeah, Mike was a fantastic artist and a super nice guy. He signed at our Valley store less than a year before he died, and was amazing to everyone, even though you could tell he was in pain. All the guys at Aspen are fantastic and are good friends, I just wish their books sold more. I have tried so many times to promote them but their audience is so small and niche that nothing we do changes anything in any drastic ways.



Yeah unfortunately for me I was a HUGE fan of his but then I was so busy with school and life and such that I stopped collecting for a few years. I was just starting to get back into comics and like 2 months later he was gone. I was gutted. Agree that Frank, Peter, JT, Alex ... all those guys are top notch. Sometimes I feel like the lack of sales is because they lack that focus that Mike brought to the company. The art is always beautiful, but sometimes books are late or the stories aren't as good as they could be. Still I support them because of MLT. I mean ... get this Ed, my two year old daughter is named ASPEN!


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:50:03 pm 
Wanna see an unpublished Shadowman page?
Wanna see an unpublished Shadowman page?
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 1:18:28 am
Posts: 12095
Location: Scoot over, I have to get in behind you.
Valiant fan since: 1991
Beautiful pick up hands down legendary piece

-Brian

_________________
STUFF I'm selling on Ebay here

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Shadowsip-c ... QQ_armrsZ1

I'm on Twitter follow me

https://twitter.com/#!/shadowsip

My Valiant story here

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=6932


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:19:51 am 
Major Valiant-supporting retailer
Major Valiant-supporting retailer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:21:07 pm
Posts: 2730
Location: Winnetka, CA
Valiant fan since: 1994
Favorite character: X-O Manowar
Favorite title: X-O Manowar, Unity
Favorite writer: Matt Kindt
Favorite artist: Bart Sears
Jace wrote:
I mean ... get this Ed, my two year old daughter is named ASPEN!


Yeah, you are a fan. Strangely my two daughters are Alexis (Lex) and Ilana (Lana) even though I am not that much of a Superman fan.

As far as Aspen, I think that they tried too hard to break out of what they were known for through Mike's designs and work. Then they had a true hit with Lady Mechanika, but could not reign Joe in. Nobody can. He left and still has not put out an issue. But it hurt them, because everyone was buying Mechanika and if it was next to other Aspen titles, they were getting a look and a try. Now, there is nothing they can do. I talk to Vince, Frank and Peter all the time, saw them all at SDCC. JT used to live 2 blocks from the store and was a regular weekly customer for years. We did releases for all his books and actually had a following and sold rather well. But they can't seem to sustain it.

_________________
Edward
COLLECTOR'S PARADISE(Canoga Park & Pasadena)
7131 Winnetka Ave - Canoga Park, CA - 91306 - 818-999-9455
319 S. Arroyo Parkway - Pasadena, CA - 91105 - 626-577-6694
http://ComicsAndCards.net


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:45:25 am 
I only know how to fish, f^%k, fight, and throw rocks
I only know how to fish, f^%k, fight, and throw rocks
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:27:03 am
Posts: 4364
Location: Maryland
Valiant fan since: 1993
Favorite character: Harada
Favorite title: Imperium
Nice score Ed!

I had been eyeing this same piece for a while now, but was not ready to commit to buying just yet. Glad to see where it went, and who it went to. :thumb:

DBS

_________________
DBS

Image

Image
Image


MY COLLECTION: http://tinyurl.com/DBSValiantCollection
MY CAF PAGE: http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerydetail.asp?gcat=100809
MY EBAY STORE: http://stores.ebay.com/dbsscomicsandart


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:34:02 pm 
smother you to death with a big pile of poutine
smother you to death with a big pile of poutine
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 11:03:12 pm
Posts: 4697
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: Chiclo
Favorite title: Harbinger
Favorite writer: Dysart,V-ditti,Kindt,Lemire
Favorite artist: Cary Nord
Great pickup Ed :thumb:

Definitely an iconic piece of VH1 art

_________________
Hell Yeah Valiant Comics! Tumblr - http://bit.ly/16xoK8x

http://about.me/markrosehfx

PSN- gorakthebunny

Dynamite (sucks!) can suck my balls


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:44:34 pm 
Did someone call for a Hired Gun?
Did someone call for a Hired Gun?
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2004 5:00:41 pm
Posts: 6170
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Great Eternal Warrior piece.
Now you need to get Bob Layton to ink it.

_________________
http://chrismorrillart.com/


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:55:55 pm 
I only know how to fish, f^%k, fight, and throw rocks
I only know how to fish, f^%k, fight, and throw rocks
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:27:03 am
Posts: 4364
Location: Maryland
Valiant fan since: 1993
Favorite character: Harada
Favorite title: Imperium
paradise wrote:
I have had one Holy Grail that I never thought I would accomplish in my original art collection, Barry Windsor Smith original. I have bid on a couple of X-O Pages on Ebay but always got outbid as they sold for astronomical prices.

So, today at Anthony's booth at SDCC, I asked him if he had any Valiant stuff. He was visibly upset at even the question, as he is still rather peeved about being caught in the middle of the whole situation. So, after I told him that I am not blaming him or anything, he mentioned that he still had the BWS Blue-line eternal warrior #4 unused design. it had a sticker of $2k on it and I told him that I still want to continue having my genitals attached to me. He said he was really in the mood to get rid of it because of the whole situation, and offered me a great deal that I could not refuse. I had to go for it.

I don't know how you guys feel about blue line art, but it's a freakin' striking piece, and it's real BWS. I am SO psyched for having it, really a dream of mine since i was young and was obsessed with his art (still am).

Image


It already IS in my opinion, but in about 10 seconds (once the world figures out the significance of this cover) this buy has the potential to become one of the most incredible art buys in years! This is an older post, I know, but again, bravo on pulling the trigger for this. Well done!

:clap:

_________________
DBS

Image

Image
Image


MY COLLECTION: http://tinyurl.com/DBSValiantCollection
MY CAF PAGE: http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerydetail.asp?gcat=100809
MY EBAY STORE: http://stores.ebay.com/dbsscomicsandart


Top
  Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group