Switch to full style
Discussions of VALIANT art, artists, and the creation process. Share your latest acquisitions,
or find help in learning about original art.
Post a reply

Re: X-O Old & New by Bart Sears: Pencils, Inks & now Color

Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:32:01 pm

I always like Bart Sears.

Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:55:01 pm

I just creamed my pants omg and the one with turok amazing too must see it colored WOW

Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:52:49 pm

Very nice!

Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:32:19 pm

Here's hoping we get something this awesome from Bart for the wrap-around cover, yeah?

Yeah!

Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:02:33 pm

:clap:

:high-five:

Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:26:56 pm

epic!!

Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:43:18 pm

With the new X-O Sears piece that has been shown, I thought I would bring this back. Sears is the ultimate X-O artist for me. I know some don't like the over muscled style, but it's comic books, so over muscled is appropriate and I love his "super anatomy" style.

Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:47:18 pm

paradise wrote:With the new X-O Sears piece that has been shown, I thought I would bring this back. Sears is the ultimate X-O artist for me. I know some don't like the over muscled style, but it's comic books, so over muscled is appropriate and I love his "super anatomy" style.

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:24:19 am

Carson wrote:
paradise wrote:With the new X-O Sears piece that has been shown, I thought I would bring this back. Sears is the ultimate X-O artist for me. I know some don't like the over muscled style, but it's comic books, so over muscled is appropriate and I love his "super anatomy" style.

+1 I missed this the first time around. thanks for bumping/sharing Ed it's a beautiful piece. :thumb:
Post a reply