Switch to full style
A week-to-week plan is available for re-reading VALIANT from the beginning...
start anytime, go at your own pace.
Post a reply

Unity and the Lost Chapter

Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:08:49 am

I just read the Unity Lost Chapter for the first time last night. To my surprise it I found it well illustrated and interesting to read. Kinda brought back feelings from when I was in high school reading Unity for the first time.

On the other hand I didn’t feel like it really added to the Unity crossover—a set of comics that I’ve held my collection since they were published.

When you guys re-read Unity do you include the Lost Chapter too, and if so when? I’m kinda thinking after Unity #1.

Re: Unity and the Lost Chapter

Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:22:24 am

sanman wrote:I just read the Unity Lost Chapter for the first time last night. To my surprise it I found it well illustrated and interesting to read. Kinda brought back feelings from when I was in high school reading Unity for the first time.

On the other hand I didn’t feel like it really added to the Unity crossover—a set of comics that I’ve held my collection since they were published.

When you guys re-read Unity do you include the Lost Chapter too, and if so when? I’m kinda thinking after Unity #1.
no

Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:27:44 am

Nope.

Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:41:27 am

I don't re-read it with the rest of the Unity issues because when I re-read Unity, I read just the TPBs.

I like the idea of Unity Lost Chapter but I don't like it that much because a lot of the content of that issue overlaps with the X-O Unity issue.

Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:38:55 pm

iggy101us wrote: I like the idea of Unity Lost Chapter but I don't like it that much because a lot of the content of that issue overlaps with the X-O Unity issue.

Yeah, I thought so too. It’s really the kinda lost or unexplored Unity moments—nothing is entirely new or revealing.

Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:57:44 am

This issue seemed very much a "throw-away" book, but so far in my reading experience, many of the "Yearbooks" seemed pretty throw-away...lol. The Turok yearbook was kind of cool though, with Mon-Ark being in human form.
Post a reply