Switch to full style
A week-to-week plan is available for re-reading VALIANT from the beginning...
start anytime, go at your own pace.
Post a reply

Complete runs

Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:30:21 am

So far I've finished Hard corps, Harbinger, Armorines, Psi-Lords, and A&A. Most were not too bad, except Hard Corps and A&A. Just curious what everyone else's opinion was on this. I thought the last 6 or so Hard Corps was unreadable, and everything after issue 12 of A&A was pretty bad.

Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:46:57 am

Most of the titles suffer the same horrible fate with the exception of maybe Bloodshot and Eternal Warrior. They were still pretty good toward the end.

Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:27:41 pm

Daniel Jackson wrote:Most of the titles suffer the same horrible fate with the exception of maybe Bloodshot and Eternal Warrior. They were still pretty good toward the end.


and shadowman. I also liked the end of ninjak.

Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:09:52 pm

Elveen wrote:
Daniel Jackson wrote:Most of the titles suffer the same horrible fate with the exception of maybe Bloodshot and Eternal Warrior. They were still pretty good toward the end.


and shadowman. I also liked the end of ninjak.


I kinda liked Timewalker up to the end also. :thumb:

Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:45:04 pm

J-Scott-R wrote:
Elveen wrote:
Daniel Jackson wrote:Most of the titles suffer the same horrible fate with the exception of maybe Bloodshot and Eternal Warrior. They were still pretty good toward the end.


and shadowman. I also liked the end of ninjak.


I kinda liked Timewalker up to the end also. :thumb:


I was a bit disappointed with what they did with Timewalker.

Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:18:21 pm

I was telling the wife about Timewalker the other day.

My description boiled down to "he hoped that the next leap would be the leap to take him home".

Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:10:55 pm

Chiclo wrote:I was telling the wife about Timewalker the other day.

My description boiled down to "he hoped that the next leap would be the leap to take him home".


:lol:
Post a reply