A week-to-week plan is available for re-reading VALIANT from the beginning...
start anytime, go at your own pace.
Moderators: greg, Daniel Jackson
- Cruisin' in Darpan's Winnebago
- Posts: 638
- Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:10:16 pm
- Location: Eggbreaking today, Gone tomorrow
- I do embrace my inner geekdom
- Posts: 16234
- Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:37:59 am
- Valiant fan since: 1991
- Favorite character: Gilad
- Favorite title: Pre-Unity Harbinger
- Location: watertown, wi
where's that vomitting emo when you need it...
- I would hang a left...
- Posts: 8601
- Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:41:48 am
- Location: Stockholm
Hmm, what did I say about bad use of stereo-types? I wonder if this was an inventory issue or if they decided to make an unconnected story anyway? I guess the basic idea is sound, to show that the premise of enslaved super-beings is weird, but it should have been done better.
- Harbinger rank: Ichinensei
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:46:48 pm
- Location: Columbus, Ohio
Best issue in some time, not that that is saying much. It was actually readable, even if predictable. I also really dug the art.
I can see it. this title has turned the corner and has no way to go but up!