Re-Reading The Visitor #8

A week-to-week plan is available for re-reading VALIANT from the beginning...
start anytime, go at your own pace.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Score?

No votes
No votes
No votes
100%
No votes

Total votes: 2

The Harbinger
Cruisin' in Darpan's Winnebago
Re-Reading The Visitor #8

Post by The Harbinger »

Thoughts?

The Harbinger

Post by The Harbinger »

Story starts out with Visitor returning from scouting to find the Harbinger followed him. We have another fight scene with cool splash pages. This is when I think the art is at its best in the Visitor series. Flamingo reveals her powers to Chan and Vis, and Chan gets injured. There's even the revealing of Harb's identity at the end. Pretty cool since I had to think who the Visitor was now.

4/5

magnusr
I would hang a left...
I would hang a left...

Post by magnusr »

The Harbinger wrote:Story starts out with Visitor returning from scouting to find the Harbinger followed him. We have another fight scene with cool splash pages. This is when I think the art is at its best in the Visitor series. Flamingo reveals her powers to Chan and Vis, and Chan gets injured. There's even the revealing of Harb's identity at the end. Pretty cool since I had to think who the Visitor was now.

4/5
Agree with all. This issue flows well in story and art. As for us guessing the Visitor back then, I remember what Valiant used to say "when you know who the Harbinger is, you will know who the Visitor is". They liked to tease us.

/Magnus