So Magnus #0

The "Gold Key Three" from publications outside of the Valiant universe.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

dornwolf
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
So Magnus #0

Post by dornwolf »

Now I understand Valiant isn't the only company that does zero issues DC did a month of them for god sakes but still Dynamite has been trying so hard with the Gold Key.
NC: I noticed that Magnus’ girlfriend Leeja is now a female version of Judge Dredd and the robot police chief H8 has been recast as H8r, Magnus’ jive-talking aide-de-camp. What other changes will you be making to the series’ supporting characters?

FVL: Leeja’s father, Senator Clane, is considerably more sinister here than he was in the original series. Our North Am is a robot theocracy — the secrets of which will be exposed in our #0 issue later in the year — and Clane is a member of the Synod, the Church of Singularity’s ruling body. He hates Magnus’s father, the rebel robot 1A, but he’s not entirely a villain — the readers will find some sympathy with what he wants and why he wants it, I think.
I am seriously starting to admire the size of the balls on these guys.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/04/21/ ... r-spektor/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

abaddon
Working on the first full appearance of me
Working on the first full appearance of me
Valiant fan since: Shadowman (Vol.1) #1
Favorite character: Master Darque
Favorite title: X-O Manowar
Re: So Magnus #0

Post by abaddon »

dornwolf wrote:Now I understand Valiant isn't the only company that does zero issues DC did a month of them for god sakes but still Dynamite has been trying so hard with the Gold Key.
NC: I noticed that Magnus’ girlfriend Leeja is now a female version of Judge Dredd and the robot police chief H8 has been recast as H8r, Magnus’ jive-talking aide-de-camp. What other changes will you be making to the series’ supporting characters?

FVL: Leeja’s father, Senator Clane, is considerably more sinister here than he was in the original series. Our North Am is a robot theocracy — the secrets of which will be exposed in our #0 issue later in the year — and Clane is a member of the Synod, the Church of Singularity’s ruling body. He hates Magnus’s father, the rebel robot 1A, but he’s not entirely a villain — the readers will find some sympathy with what he wants and why he wants it, I think.
I am seriously starting to admire the size of the balls on these guys.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/04/21/ ... r-spektor/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Looking forward to this! And I too admire their balls! :thumb: