Defiant - Issue List

DEFIANT and Broadway Comics, created by Jim Shooter after VALIANT in the 1990s.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Elveen
I sell comics, I collect Valiant.
I sell comics, I collect Valiant.
Location: Educating the future of America, or something like that

Post by Elveen »

Chiclo wrote:
Squirrel wrote:is the plasm #0 stand alone hard to find? If not anyone have a spare? :?
Easiest way I can think of is to track down the Previews it appeared in (alongside Deathmate Orange)

Vol III No. 6, June 1993 (I keep mine handy)

That Previews is a double hook up. :thumb:

vikingspawn
Clinkin' bottles with Aram

Post by vikingspawn »

Squirrel wrote:is the plasm #0 stand alone hard to find? If not anyone have a spare? :?
mycomicshop.com has one from the Previews Mag for $4.00:

http://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=228501

Squirrel
Dino, how about... Archer & Armsquirrel?
Dino, how about... Archer & Armsquirrel?
Favorite title: Archer & Armstrong
Favorite writer: BWS

Post by Squirrel »

Chiclo wrote:
Easiest way I can think of is to track down the Previews it appeared in (alongside Deathmate Orange)

Vol III No. 6, June 1993 (I keep mine handy)

lol, I need a DM orange as well

Knightt
Master of the Dead Universes

Post by Knightt »

I gotta bump this and again say THANK YOU to jedimarley !!!

Now if I can just get you to tell the 'Snoring Story'. :hope:
Knightt wrote:Here is a scan of the Shooter Seminar that jedimarley sent to me a few weeks ago. :thumb:

Crow331

Post by Crow331 »

I really dig that Defiant logo. I know there were t-shirts with that logo on it advertised at one time. Does anyone know if it ever saw the light of day, I'd love to get one :thumb:

Draco
Well I think I talked enough poop...
Valiant fan since: preordered vh1 from start
Favorite character: X-O from vh1
Favorite title: X-O vh1
Favorite writer: Good question?
Favorite artist: ooooh another good question

Post by Draco »

Crow331 wrote:I really dig that Defiant logo. I know there were t-shirts with that logo on it advertised at one time. Does anyone know if it ever saw the light of day, I'd love to get one :thumb:
Knightt and myself were only chatting earlier about how much promo stuff Defiant put out.

:thumb:

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

Crow331 wrote:I really dig that Defiant logo. I know there were t-shirts with that logo on it advertised at one time. Does anyone know if it ever saw the light of day, I'd love to get one :thumb:
oh heck yeah... I have one.

What size of shirt do you need ? I know a guy with a stockpile. Not a HUGE stockpile but a few shirts.

X-O HoboJoe
Bradley is not unsupervised anymore.
Valiant fan since: 1991
Favorite character: Aric
Favorite title: Shadowman

Post by X-O HoboJoe »

Knightt wrote:

What size of shirt do you need ? I know a guy with a stockpile. Not a HUGE stockpile but a few shirts.
His initials wouldn't happen to be "Corvette J" would they? :P
I DO NOT EAT, DRINK OR ABSORB SOULS, DAMMIT!

Crow331

Post by Crow331 »

Knightt wrote:

Great! I would love one! Probably a medium. Do you know the specific measurements? If not, I'll just take a medium. Let me know how I can pay for it. Thanks man! :thumb:

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

X-O HoboJoe wrote:
Knightt wrote:

That would be a resounding YES.... :wink:

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

Crow331 wrote:
Knightt wrote:

Great! I would love one! Probably a medium. Do you know the specific measurements? If not, I'll just take a medium. Let me know how I can pay for it. Thanks man! :thumb:
whoa, slow down cowboy. First would have to check if C-Jim is willing to part with anymore or has had his stockpile depleted. If I remember, he has Large shirts. I give him a call and see if I can hook you up. Get you guys in contact. I charge for being a middle man. 8-)

Crow331

Post by Crow331 »

LOL ... .ok well I think I can take a LARGE-T to my dry cleaners and they can cut it down to a medium if need be. If he has a medium great, if not, I'll take a large. If you want to shoot me a PM with his email or something I'll eliminate the middleman :D Just let him know I'll be writing :) Thanks man, appreciate it

X-O HoboJoe

Post by X-O HoboJoe »

Knightt wrote:
X-O HoboJoe wrote:
Knightt wrote:

That would be a resounding YES.... :wink:
That guy is the Defiant GOD. :thumb:

Crow331

Post by Crow331 »

Is he someone that used to hang out here and just doesn't come around any more or what? Just curious

X-O HoboJoe

Post by X-O HoboJoe »

Crow331 wrote:Is he someone that used to hang out here and just doesn't come around any more or what? Just curious
Don't know if he used to post here, but he's got a stockpile of the most incredible Defiant related stuff imaginable.

Corvette Jim's Defiant Collection = Brother J's Naughty Underground Collection. :thumb:

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

Crow331 wrote:Is he someone that used to hang out here and just doesn't come around any more or what? Just curious
No, he never worked for Defiant.

He started collecting the stuff like mad when it first came out and has not stopped since. The collection is amazing and he is a great guy. He lives up three hours from here on Phoenix and I've been to his house a few times and was simply amazed at all the odd stuff that he gets. How he found and conned Tracey Weiss out of her Defiant box cutter, I will never know but the guy has it all. AND he has been really good about hooking me up with some nice swag ever since I gave him something that he didnt have. I had it and knew that it would be much better served in his collection as he is SO into it, so I had it and he even drove down to where I live to get it (brought some really nice stuff for me that I didnt even ask for). I took him, his daughter and my kids to see The Fantastic Four when it came out and we had a blast. Jim is among the coolest.

I will get in contact with him. Send me your email address so he knows what to look for.

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

X-O HoboJoe wrote:
Don't know if he used to post here, but he's got a stockpile of the most incredible Defiant related stuff imaginable.

Corvette Jim's Defiant Collection = Brother J's Naughty Underground Collection. :thumb:
No he had never posted here either.

jedimarley
Evra'Ting Ire Mon.
Evra'Ting Ire Mon.

Post by jedimarley »

Knightt wrote:I gotta bump this and again say THANK YOU to jedimarley !!!

Now if I can just get you to tell the 'Snoring Story'. :hope:
Knightt wrote:Here is a scan of the Shooter Seminar that jedimarley sent to me a few weeks ago. :thumb:

She'll kill me.

Crow331

Post by Crow331 »

Knightt wrote:
Crow331 wrote:
Knightt wrote:

whoa, slow down cowboy. First would have to check if C-Jim is willing to part with anymore or has had his stockpile depleted. If I remember, he has Large shirts. I give him a call and see if I can hook you up. Get you guys in contact. I charge for being a middle man. 8-)
Thanks for sending me his email. He emailed me back and said he does have some shirts still but he's not sure where they are. He's gonna try and look for them when he has a chance and get back to me.

Thanks again for hooking me up, hopefully he'll come through :thumb:

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

Crow331 wrote:
Knightt wrote:
Crow331 wrote:
Knightt wrote:

Thanks for sending me his email. He emailed me back and said he does have some shirts still but he's not sure where they are. He's gonna try and look for them when he has a chance and get back to me.

Thanks again for hooking me up, hopefully he'll come through :thumb:
BOO YAA

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

Hey I am needing a Shooter signed card from the Warriors of Plasm #0 card set. Does anyone have an extra or one for sale ? Here I have all these cards and not that one (cause I gave it to corvettejim :thumb: ... it is a goal of his to collect all of the chase cards signed, I think he is missing two. I found one he needed, thought what the heck, and gave it to him because it was WAY closer to achieving his completed collection than mine).

But I still need one, if anybody ya know... has an extra or doesnt want it or something like dat.

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

jedimarley wrote:She'll kill me.
She will never know... (where IS that 'snoring' emoticon ?)

Draco
Valiant fan since: preordered vh1 from start
Favorite character: X-O from vh1
Favorite title: X-O vh1
Favorite writer: Good question?
Favorite artist: ooooh another good question

Post by Draco »

The Excel checklist for the comics is done and ready to use ( minus a few proof reads ).

Will be ready to go for wednesday and a few other smaller DU's too.

:thumb:

UnknownTales
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!
Valiant fan since: 2005
Favorite character: Bloodshot
Favorite title: Bloodshot
Favorite writer: Jim Shooter
Favorite artist: Barry Smith

Post by UnknownTales »

Can I get a copy of the Excel checklist, please?

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

UnknownTales wrote:Can I get a copy of the Excel checklist, please?
I will be getting with Greg and ask him for storage space and a link to where we can download Draco's Excel checklists. I mean, if that is ok with you, Draco ?