Triumphant - Issue List

Quick access to the checklists for each of the Dead Universes that have been compiled.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

wallywest1980
100 posts! (if you round to the nearest 100)
100 posts! (if you round to the nearest 100)
Re: Triumphant - Issue List

Post by wallywest1980 »

Knightt wrote:Chromuim Man, The. 0, 0 (Blue logo1), 0 (Red logo2), 0 (Purple logo3), 1 (Ashcan), 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Signed Editions: 1 (Ashcan), 2, 3

Chromuim Man: Violent Past, The 1, 2

Doctor Chaos 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Signed Editions: 3

Prince Vandal 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Riot Gear 1 (Ashcan), 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Signed Editions: 1(Ashcan), 1, 2

Riot Gear: Violent Past 1, 2 Signed Editions: 2

Scavengers 0 (Free Edition), 0, 0 (Blue logo1), 0 (Red logo2), 1 (Ashcan), 1, 1 (2nd Edition), 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Signed Editions3: 1 (Ashcan), 1, 2, 3

Triumphant Unleashed 0 ("Free" version), 0, 0 (Red logo), 1
Signed Editions: 12 issue cross-title crossover set

Ximos: Violent Past 1, 2

Here is a breakdown of the Triumphant comics that had a min-poster of various Defiant Comics characters. Kinda like a cross-over but not dealing with any storyline that we knew of. I wouldnt say that these are MUST have issues, but for the completist it may be of some import.

Thanks Chiclo

Scavengers #5
Poster Section 3 of 12
inside
Poster caption on this section:

"...TO ALL BUT THE MOST UNIMAGINABLY POWERFUL BEINGS IN EXISTENCE."

Poster image on this section:

War Dancer (Defiant character)

Dr. Chaos #2
Poster Section 7 of 12
inside

(No Caption)

War Dancer (Defiant Character )

Prince Vandal #1
Poster Section 11 of 12
inside

"IN THE INFINITE INSTANT, THE TWO CLASP HANDS IN SILENT SALUTE."

Lorca (Defiant Character)

Triumphant Unleashed #0
Poster Section 12 of 12
inside

"THEN DOCTOR CHAOS AND HE WHO IS CALLED WAR DANCER PART..."

War Dancer (Defiant character)

List revised November 22, 2011
Nice list, but rather incomplete. As far as I can tell, Nearly all issues were available as signed, except the last issues, which may still exist, as Triumphant had the brilliant notion to sign their back issues and jack the price, smart way to sell old stock. There is a purple Scavangers out there as well, I used to have one, they had a print run of 500 and were to the best of my knowledge handed out at conventions. I have also seen, not owned or touched, two advanced look ashcan for series that never got printed, I do believe one of them was solicited in chromium man 10. Hope that helps some of you out.
Life is the urge of a few million cells to be you for a while.

Brother J
Just trying to be self-deprecating

Post by Brother J »

Just got a buttload of Triumphant comics for free from my local comic shop/record store that I have been visiting quite a bit in recent months. He had some 25 cent books sitting around in boxes for a while, but wanted the space to put other stuff. To make room, he gave away boxes of the stuff, as long as you brought your own box to haul it away in. Nothing great, but plenty of the common DU books.

Chiclo
I'm Chiclo. My strong Dongs paid off well.
I'm Chiclo.  My strong Dongs paid off well.
Favorite character: Kris

Post by Chiclo »

Neat. Those Triumphant books can be painful at times but still cool.

I hate that they are all serialized because I can't make myself get rid of them. I have a sequentially serialized hextuple.

Brother J

Post by Brother J »

Now all I need is for wallywest1980 to come back and update our "rather incomplete" issue list. Considering he hasn't posted since 2012, I assume we're not going to hear from him. If the list is wrong or incomplete, corrections are welcome, but listing a bunch of items without posting pictures or links to them to prove they exist doesn't really help. I'll try to google some of the things he mentioned to see if they exist, as I would like to add the items I need to my want list, but I want it to be complete.

Brother J

Post by Brother J »

Just looking at the items listed by cyberspacecomics, there seems to be a few items missing. First of all, what do we know about the "sketchbooks", there appears to at least be four of them. Did they come with the limited signed books? I've had a few of the signed editions in hand before, but I don't recall seeing these other than in cyberspacecomics' eBay listings. He also lists a Dr. Chaos Special Promotional Edition, limited to 500. I also found eBay auctions for signed version of Riot Gear Violent Past #1 and Chromium Man Violent Past #1, neither of which are on our list.

I doubt I am going to go out of my way to collect the signed editions, but it would be good to find out if there are indeed signed versions for most issues. One tough thing is the sticker proving these are the limited signed editions from Triumphant were on the outside of the polybag they came in, so a lot of them probably fell off or the original bags were just totally trashed or missing.

Here's the links for the items I found:

Cyberspace listings, with the sketchbooks and the Dr. Chaos Special Promotional Edition:

http://www.ebay.com/dsc/cyberspacecomic ... hi=&_udlo=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Chromium Man Violent Past #1 signed

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHROMIUM-MAN-19 ... SwG-1Wup5E" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Riot Gear Violent Past #1 and #2 (which I just bought)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201535347847?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;