Comico - Issue List

Quick access to the checklists for each of the Dead Universes that have been compiled.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Brother J
Just trying to be self-deprecating

Post by Brother J »

Knightt wrote:Is it me or is the chick on the right, peeing into the water ? :wink:
It does look like that... :lol:

Knightt
Master of the Dead Universes

Post by Knightt »

Brother J wrote:
Knightt wrote:Is it me or is the chick on the right, peeing into the water ? :wink:
If we didn't already have a name for the issue, it could have been named 'Golden Showers variant'. :wink:

J-Scott-R
H.A.R.D.E.R. Corps, with Extra Resistance
H.A.R.D.E.R. Corps, with Extra Resistance

Post by J-Scott-R »

Knightt wrote:
Brother J wrote:
If we didn't already have a name for the issue, it could have been named 'Golden Showers variant'. :wink:
Sounds good to me. :D

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

Anybody reading Comico these days ? There is some GOOD 'stuff' out there.

tictuck
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!

Post by tictuck »

Knightt wrote:Anybody reading Comico these days ? There is some GOOD 'stuff' out there.

Just finished reading Justice Machine #1 - #29 & the Annual a couple weeks back, good stuff indeed :thumb:

Doorman
Nanite-powered posting
Nanite-powered posting

Post by Doorman »

I've put together all of the Elementals books ... one of these days I gotta get around to reading them....

Brother J

Post by Brother J »

tictuck wrote:
Knightt wrote:Anybody reading Comico these days ? There is some GOOD 'stuff' out there.

Just finished reading Justice Machine #1 - #29 & the Annual a couple weeks back, good stuff indeed :thumb:
I second that, really enjoyed those books.

Brother J

Post by Brother J »

looking forward to completing my Jonny Quest run someday soon. I also pulled a couple cherry copies of Macross #1 out of a seller's .50 boxes, that book is still pretty popular if you can find the right buyers.

Draco
Well I think I talked enough poop...
Valiant fan since: preordered vh1 from start
Favorite character: X-O from vh1
Favorite title: X-O vh1
Favorite writer: Good question?
Favorite artist: ooooh another good question

Post by Draco »

My comico list is one of the more complete DU's im doing and also still my favourite logo of them all,
I have my eyes on a single issue of the Elementals and them im less than 5 away from all they did i think.
Recently put my DU's into new drawer boxes, but not sure if i like them yet, maybe need to move them again and see how i get on.

Comico rules, Elementals and Justice Machine are so underrated.

:thumb:

Draco

Post by Draco »

The Night and Enemy Hardcover from what i can see is a Graphitti designs book, but there is a 2nd print of the Comico softcover.

BruceReville
Why don't we just call ourselves C-Men and be done with it
Why don't we just call ourselves C-Men and be done with it

Post by BruceReville »

Overstreet Fan 7,8,9 contain a 3 part Elementals story "Thicker Than Water" featuring Fathom & Lady Bathory. Each comes with 2 different covers.

http://www.comicbookdb.com/issue.php?ID=210711

http://www.comicbookdb.com/issue.php?ID=210713

http://www.comicbookdb.com/issue.php?ID=210728

Draco

Post by Draco »

BruceReville wrote:Overstreet Fan 7,8,9 contain a 3 part Elementals story "Thicker Than Water" featuring Fathom & Lady Bathory. Each comes with 2 different covers.

http://www.comicbookdb.com/issue.php?ID=210711

http://www.comicbookdb.com/issue.php?ID=210713

http://www.comicbookdb.com/issue.php?ID=210728
I will be needing me someof that action good sir.
My fave DU and Elementals was one of my first dips into indy books way back when.

Cyberstrike
Consider it mine!
Consider it mine!
Valiant fan since: Unity 1992
Favorite character: Solar, Man of the Atom
Favorite title: Unity
Favorite writer: Jim Starlin
Favorite artist: Jim Starlin
Re: Comico - Issue List

Post by Cyberstrike »

I've just got 99% of all 3 volumes of The Elementals (and missing only vol. 2 #4 and I got taken care of). Right all need is The Elementals Sex Special #4 and Vortex #1-4.
Know this: I would rather be hated for being honest for my opinions, than being loved as a liar!

Draco

Post by Draco »

Cyberstrike wrote:I've just got 99% of all 3 volumes of The Elementals (and missing only vol. 2 #4 and I got taken care of). Right all need is The Elementals Sex Special #4 and Vortex #1-4.
Still finding the odd book here and there on Comico in general, though the more obscurer ones for sure.
We just moved to a larger store after three years, so I can finally lay my entire Dead Universe collection out and make a real list of my needs once again. Its been more than five years without a list and three without seriously looking for what I want.
Im pretty sure I need only two issues to complete every Elementals comic and mini.
Stay tuned on the hunt.
Would love to see a return to this now Fables is all but done ;)
I trade as Dead Universe Comics in the UK, which is no surprise to those who know of my legendary Dead Universe habit.
140 boxes and counting !!!

Follow us on facebook :)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dead-Uni ... 1695270458" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

wokuya
My posts can all fit in a short box
My posts can all fit in a short box
Valiant fan since: the beginning
Favorite character: Shadowman

Post by wokuya »

Still finding the odd book here and there on Comico in general, though the more obscurer ones for sure.
Just read through this thread and didn't see any mention of the tangentially-related adult fantasy series Ironwood that Willingham did for Eros Comix. Apparently, the main character does appear -- at least briefly -- in the Elementals series. I have not read Ironwood yet and am not sure where the character appears in Elementals. I have a vague memory of it being referenced to the Oblivion War and a character who is also a dragon.

Aahh, the wonders of google, wikipedia, and Comicbookdb! "Ironwood follows the adventures of Dave Dragavon" who also appears in Elementals #18 and 20 and Morningstar Special #1.

I'm hoping to bind Elementals and Ironwood would adequately "flesh out" :banana: a volume that includes the more risque Elementals issues.

Anyway, Ironwood can be a bugger of a series to collect, especially the elusive #11--which does exist! I just hope there's no #12!!!

Draco

Post by Draco »

wokuya wrote:
Just read through this thread and didn't see any mention of the tangentially-related adult fantasy series Ironwood that Willingham did for Eros Comix. Apparently, the main character does appear -- at least briefly -- in the Elementals series. I have not read Ironwood yet and am not sure where the character appears in Elementals. I have a vague memory of it being referenced to the Oblivion War and a character who is also a dragon.

Aahh, the wonders of google, wikipedia, and Comicbookdb! "Ironwood follows the adventures of Dave Dragavon" who also appears in Elementals #18 and 20 and Morningstar Special #1.

I'm hoping to bind Elementals and Ironwood would adequately "flesh out" :banana: a volume that includes the more risque Elementals issues.

Anyway, Ironwood can be a bugger of a series to collect, especially the elusive #11--which does exist! I just hope there's no #12!!!

I never added Eros to my Dead Universe collection of publishers to complete, but would love to see someone attempt a list, must be some seriously HTF pieces right there.
Did pick up a stunning high grade run of every single Elementals last year. Keeping in mind how different the market place was over in the UK when these were published and how many people managed complete runs its a massive deal for me.
I had about five aps id say overall and havent upgraded my previous run, but showed them to some people who appreciate quality and they were amused by the mature content at least :)
I trade as Dead Universe Comics in the UK, which is no surprise to those who know of my legendary Dead Universe habit.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dead-Uni ... 1695270458" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Draco

Post by Draco »

Cyberstrike wrote:I've just got 99% of all 3 volumes of The Elementals (and missing only vol. 2 #4 and I got taken care of). Right all need is The Elementals Sex Special #4 and Vortex #1-4.
May have a the spare set of Vortex now if you still require my good sir?

:)