What comics are you reading now?

Everything else comic-related that's not VALIANT-related.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

grendeljd
innerSPACE does whatever I tell them
innerSPACE does whatever I tell them
Valiant fan since: 1991
Favorite character: Aric
Favorite title: Harbinger
Location: On the 7.5th floor of LesterCorp, headed through the back door to John Malkovich's brain.
Re: What comics are you reading now?

Post by grendeljd »

depluto wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:50:20 am
Damn, I have just about given up reading comics entirely. I read Valiant runs when I get a few but it took the wind out of my sails when the Valiant output just about dried up. I miss 2012. I still buy new Marvels that I might get around to reading but mainly I am just keeping my runs going.

I went through a period like this before and then got back into reading so we'll see what happens this time. I'm collecting more than ever, but I'm focused on older Marvels.
I have been feeling that exhaustion with new comics this past year too. I think I’d actually just be happy right now if I was only buying new issues of Immortal Hulk and virtually nothing else. That and issues of Lazarus, if and when they come out... and I am hoping for some good stuff to get into from Bad Idea.

I also just tried out that new book by Kindt, Keanu Reeves & Ron Garney - BRZRKR. It was very enjoyable actually, I think I’ll read the full 12 issue run if it stays as good as #1 was.
I like to draw stuff... http://grendeljd.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My wife likes to draw stuff too, and she is better than me! [I'm very proud of her]... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sara-Dec ... ref=stream" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

xodacia81
Here I am, happy as a clam

Post by xodacia81 »

I am currently reading some Golden age material. Picked up the first two Superman Omnibus editions, along with the first volumes for Batman and Wonder Woman. I must say, I had forgotten how fun and outrageous these stories often were.

Ok. Maybe not WW. You never forget that *SQUEE* once you’ve seen it.

Sunlight on Snow
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.

Post by Sunlight on Snow »

:funnypost:

I had forgotten...vs...you never forget! :lol:

xodacia81

Post by xodacia81 »

Sunlight on Snow wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:22:08 am
:funnypost: