Golden Liberty Comics

Everything else comic-related that's not VALIANT-related.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Man-of-The-Atom
Ninjak and Ninjil went up a hill
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: Solar
Favorite title: Solar Man of The Atom
Favorite writer: Kevin Vanhook
Favorite artist: Sean Chen
Golden Liberty Comics

Post by Man-of-The-Atom »

Since 2016, I've been working as editor in chief of Golden Liberty Comics, the comic book division of Golden Bell Entertainment.

We've been hard at work developing our titles, both in-house and from submissions. There have unfortunately been lots of delays (such as COVID) that have kept us from actually publishing anything under the Golden Liberty banner.

Our hope is that we'll have something to show in the next year or two, but time will tell.

In addition to that, I've also been working as the Chief Creative Officer and head writer of the Majestic Universe, a vastly-ambitious, yet consistent, shared fantasy universe centered on half a dozen inter-connected narratives that separately tell their own unique stories with a beginning, middle, and end, but when put together combine into a larger tapestry.

Majestic heroes are multifaceted everymen and women that live and work in the world outside our window that find themselves in extraordinary situations that require them to make meaningful decisions colored by their flawed human moral ambiguity; their choices can change the world for the better or the worse.

Majestic heroes embark on journeys that take them from our dull world to exotic lands of heroic knights and oppressive sorcerers, frail mortality and excruciating afterlives, rampant science and fatal phenomena, captivating tyranny and illuminating freedom, bloodthirsty revenge and heart-wrenching redemption, and peace-seeking warriors and warmongering fanatics. Once there, they must learn how to live up to a heroic birthright, be parents as well as children, carry the weight of the world on their shoulders, be normal in an increasingly strange world, live up to a father’s love, and care for a species on the brink of extinction.

Knights' Legacy, the flagship title of the Majestic Universe, is in production, and will be available in the next year or two (persistent delays notwithstanding).

Edit: For some reason, I cannot see the image I attached. Weird.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Comics are like a Rorschach test, everyone has a different opinion on what they are and can be...

greg
The admin around here must be getting old and soft.
Valiant fan since: Rai #0
Favorite character: Depends on title
Favorite title: Depends on writer
Favorite writer: Depends on artist
Favorite artist: Depends on character
Re: Golden Liberty Comics

Post by greg »

Man-of-The-Atom wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 7:37:56 am Edit: For some reason, I cannot see the image I attached. Weird.
Can you see it now? :hm:

Man-of-The-Atom

greg wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 8:59:13 am
Man-of-The-Atom wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 7:37:56 am Edit: For some reason, I cannot see the image I attached. Weird.
Nada, I see this, "You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post."
Comics are like a Rorschach test, everyone has a different opinion on what they are and can be...

greg
Valiant fan since: Rai #0
Favorite character: Depends on title
Favorite title: Depends on writer
Favorite writer: Depends on artist
Favorite artist: Depends on character

Post by greg »

Man-of-The-Atom wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 10:31:39 am
Nada, I see this, "You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post."
Otra vez?

Man-of-The-Atom

greg wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 10:59:05 am
Man-of-The-Atom wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 10:31:39 am
Otra vez?
:thumb: :thumb: Thanks.

Ryan
Clinkin' bottles with Aram
Clinkin' bottles with Aram

Post by Ryan »

This sounds awesome, it's rare to see so much thought and care put into the building of a shared comic universe these days. I can't wait to check these out. I hope the VALIANT community gets behind this as well. Keep us updated!
Man-of-The-Atom wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 7:37:56 am Majestic heroes are multifaceted everymen and women that live and work in the world outside our window that find themselves in extraordinary situations that require them to make meaningful decisions colored by their flawed human moral ambiguity; their choices can change the world for the better or the worse.
I love this :clap:

Man-of-The-Atom

Ryan wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 12:40:40 pm This sounds awesome, it's rare to see so much thought and care put into the building of a shared comic universe these days. I can't wait to check these out. I hope the VALIANT community gets behind this as well. Keep us updated!
Man-of-The-Atom wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 7:37:56 am Majestic heroes are multifaceted everymen and women that live and work in the world outside our window that find themselves in extraordinary situations that require them to make meaningful decisions colored by their flawed human moral ambiguity; their choices can change the world for the better or the worse.
I love this :clap:
Thanks! :) I was hesitant to include that paragraph, but now I'm glad I did, heh.