Switch to full style
Users can share photos of their VALIANT collections, your own museum for everyone to tour. No comments allowed by visitors in the gallery threads, just your own space to show and describe your own collection. Free admission for everyone to "The VALIANT Gallery".
Post a reply

Shadowman glow in the dark cover

Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:39:19 pm

Any true Shadowman fan knows there is only 1 GID cover...until now! Feast your eyes on my one of a kind, custom drawn, GID Shadowman comic! I had the very talented Brent Peeples do it for me, it came in the mail this past saturday. It is by far my most favorite Shadowman comic in my collection. Thanks for looking, hope you enjoy it. :-)
Attachments
image.jpg
(743.31 KiB) Downloaded 1019 times

Re: Shadowman glow in the dark cover

Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:24:10 am

That's awesome :thumb:

Thanks for sharing :high-five:

Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:08:03 am

Thank you! I really cant describe how happy I am to have it. Its up on the Shadowman wall in my upstairs hallway. All my favorite covers are on that wall, its the only space I have left since my daughter was born. Lol, she took over my comic room!

Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:13:18 am

Shadowman Hunter wrote:Thank you! I really cant describe how happy I am to have it. Its up on the Shadowman wall in my upstairs hallway. All my favorite covers are on that wall, its the only space I have left since my daughter was born. Lol, she took over my comic room!

:lol:

I also wanted to mention THIS to you. Check it out!

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=44659
Post a reply