Passive Aggressive (Passive version)

An area for Valiant SPOILER-RELATED discussions.
Any books which have been published and are available may be discussed here. Recent book discussions may contain spoilers for those who have not yet read them.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Dallow Spicer1
Rockin' out in Torquehalla
Rockin' out in Torquehalla
Valiant fan since: Mid 90's
Favorite character: X-O
Favorite title: X-O
Favorite writer: V-Ditti & Dysart
Favorite artist: Larosa
Passive Aggressive (Passive version)

Post by Dallow Spicer1 »

Finally got my hands on a copy of the ‘Passive version’, had to order it all the way from the good ‘ol US of A!

I think I’m glad I read the ‘Aggressive’ version of the story first as it’s so bloody and violent, once you know The Watch (Punisher/Batman type characters) is on the way then it adds to the tension of this book.

This is a story of the Russian hacker (Zander) who robs The Watch without realising it and leaves bread crumbs so that his employers at the Russian hacking farm get the blame. This is the more ‘calm’ side of the story and as a result you’re on the side of Zander who is a sympathetic character. For some reason, Zander is also being followed by the Russian secret service who want him killed.

Nice twist at the end on the beach.

Solid back up story too (Erasure) with superb Klaus Janson art.

Now I’ve read both halves of Passive Aggressive I’m giving this 5/5 :thumb:

mrwoogieman
All this talk of 'snipping' is making me keep my legs crossed.
All this talk of 'snipping' is making me keep my legs crossed.
Re: Passive Aggressive (Passive version)

Post by mrwoogieman »

I now had a chance to read them both as well, and it was very well done. Two halves to one story and presented in a unique way.

:thumb:
:hm: