Ninja-K #10 Discussion

An area for Valiant SPOILER-RELATED discussions.
Any books which have been published and are available may be discussed here. Recent book discussions may contain spoilers for those who have not yet read them.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

grendeljd
innerSPACE does whatever I tell them
innerSPACE does whatever I tell them
Valiant fan since: 1991
Favorite character: Aric
Favorite title: Harbinger
Location: On the 7.5th floor of LesterCorp, headed through the back door to John Malkovich's brain.
Ninja-K #10 Discussion

Post by grendeljd »

If anyone would like to hear our OTV:VCR podcast discussing/reviewing this issue, please follow the link;

http://onlythevaliant.com/episodes/vcr175/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks to any who listen in :thumb:
I like to draw stuff... http://grendeljd.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My wife likes to draw stuff too, and she is better than me! [I'm very proud of her]... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sara-Dec ... ref=stream" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dallow Spicer1
Rockin' out in Torquehalla
Valiant fan since: Mid 90's
Favorite character: X-O
Favorite title: X-O
Favorite writer: V-Ditti & Dysart
Favorite artist: Larosa
Re: Ninja-K #10 Discussion

Post by Dallow Spicer1 »

Enjoyed it more on 2nd read and after listening to OTV. Nice one shot from Gage telling story of Ninja H and excellent plot twist. Some nice touches throughout including legit attempt at an English regional accent (me arm, me leg etc :lol: ) and the appearance of Hard CORPS looks like they had their old VH1 suits on. I’m glad Ninja H survived as would have been a shame to kill him off.

Couple of nitpicks on the art. Wasn’t a huge fan of the faces and and Ninja H’s missing arms seem to reappear a couple of times unless it was ‘fake skin’ over the arms and hands (didn’t look like that though).

But my biggest nitpick is NO-ONE SAYS ‘ACCLIMATION’ IN BRITAIN so how it’s the acclimation bureau is beyond me! :!: :P :lol: Acclimatisation bureau perhaps!

Good read - 4/5 despite the :thumb: art gripes

Bl00dsh0t
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!
Valiant fan since: Bloodshot #1 (2012)
Favorite character: Ninjak/Woody
Favorite title: Bloodshot/Ninjak
Favorite writer: Josh Dysart
Favorite artist: Clayton Crain

Post by Bl00dsh0t »

Really like the direction of this series as a whole. The new characters the Ninja Program has introduced are cool; The Jonin, Ninja-C (he didn't die did he?), Ninja-H could all be longer term players at some point in the Valiant U.

Liked seeing H.A.R.D. Corps get a mention - Gage is doing a great job with his constant continuity links. Valiant needs more comics like this.

5/5.

Brother Darque

Post by Brother Darque »

This story reminded me of Grey Fox from Metal Gear Solid.

QUARTZ
Get those scissors away from my coupons
Get those scissors away from my coupons

Post by QUARTZ »

Brother Darque wrote:This story reminded me of Grey Fox from Metal Gear Solid.

Haha, good call, I really enjoyed it as well.