Switch to full style
Non-comic collectibles, such as collectible cards, action figures, statues, toys, or even pogs! (If you collect it, and it's not comics... then discuss it here!)
Post a reply

Anybody want a Tom Nook Amiibo?

Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:44:30 pm

I bought my wife a bunch of the Animal Crossing Amiibo for Christmas, but I accidentally ordered 2 Tom Nooks. When I processed the return through Amazon they told me to keep the extra but refunded my money. (Crazy business practice)


Anybody want it for cost of shipping? It's brand new, still in box. And Ebay Near Mint!

Re: Anybody want a Tom Nook Amiibo?

Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:04:55 pm

Nobody wants an Amiibo for a few bucks shipping?

Re: Anybody want a Tom Nook Amiibo?

Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:36:15 pm

lorddunlow wrote:I bought my wife a bunch of the Animal Crossing Amiibo for Christmas, but I accidentally ordered 2 Tom Nooks.

lorddunlow wrote:Nobody wants an Amiibo for a few bucks shipping?

If everyone is like me, they have no idea what an Amiibo is, who Tom Nook is, or why our wives might be into it/them/him. :?

Re: Anybody want a Tom Nook Amiibo?

Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:41:31 pm

greg wrote:
lorddunlow wrote:I bought my wife a bunch of the Animal Crossing Amiibo for Christmas, but I accidentally ordered 2 Tom Nooks.

lorddunlow wrote:Nobody wants an Amiibo for a few bucks shipping?

If everyone is like me, they have no idea what an Amiibo is, who Tom Nook is, or why our wives might be into it/them/him. :?


+1

Re: Anybody want a Tom Nook Amiibo?

Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:28:39 pm

http://www.nintendo.com/amiibo/detail/t ... ing-series

They're NFC figurines for the Wii U and 3DS that interact with games. Similar to Infinity and Skylanders figures.

Tom Nook is a character in Animal Crossing.

However, if one doesn't know these things, then I doubt one needs one.

Re: Anybody want a Tom Nook Amiibo?

Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:16:43 pm

greg wrote:
lorddunlow wrote:I bought my wife a bunch of the Animal Crossing Amiibo for Christmas, but I accidentally ordered 2 Tom Nooks.

lorddunlow wrote:Nobody wants an Amiibo for a few bucks shipping?

If everyone is like me, they have no idea what an Amiibo is, who Tom Nook is, or why our wives might be into it/them/him. :?


Some kind of iphone something or another. That is all these kids talk about today - instant grahams and camera phones.

Re: Anybody want a Tom Nook Amiibo?

Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:42:59 pm

Chiclo wrote:
greg wrote:
lorddunlow wrote:I bought my wife a bunch of the Animal Crossing Amiibo for Christmas, but I accidentally ordered 2 Tom Nooks.

lorddunlow wrote:Nobody wants an Amiibo for a few bucks shipping?

If everyone is like me, they have no idea what an Amiibo is, who Tom Nook is, or why our wives might be into it/them/him. :?


Some kind of iphone something or another. That is all these kids talk about today - instant grahams and camera phones...


... electricity, newfangled indoor plumbing, flying metal tubes, cement ponds, etc, etc. :kidaround:

Re: Anybody want a Tom Nook Amiibo?

Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:37:19 am

Cement ponds ...

:lol:

Re: Anybody want a Tom Nook Amiibo?

Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:44:08 am

Beware Cyclops wrote:
Chiclo wrote:
greg wrote:
lorddunlow wrote:I bought my wife a bunch of the Animal Crossing Amiibo for Christmas, but I accidentally ordered 2 Tom Nooks.

lorddunlow wrote:Nobody wants an Amiibo for a few bucks shipping?

If everyone is like me, they have no idea what an Amiibo is, who Tom Nook is, or why our wives might be into it/them/him. :?


Some kind of iphone something or another. That is all these kids talk about today - instant grahams and camera phones...


... electricity, newfangled indoor plumbing, flying metal tubes, cement ponds, etc, etc. :kidaround:


My brother-in-law had one of those cement ponds in his backyard when they got this new house. He is in the process of demolishing that and filling it back in.

Re: Anybody want a Tom Nook Amiibo?

Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:07:24 pm

Chiclo wrote:
Beware Cyclops wrote:
Chiclo wrote:
greg wrote:
lorddunlow wrote:I bought my wife a bunch of the Animal Crossing Amiibo for Christmas, but I accidentally ordered 2 Tom Nooks.

lorddunlow wrote:Nobody wants an Amiibo for a few bucks shipping?

If everyone is like me, they have no idea what an Amiibo is, who Tom Nook is, or why our wives might be into it/them/him. :?


Some kind of iphone something or another. That is all these kids talk about today - instant grahams and camera phones...


... electricity, newfangled indoor plumbing, flying metal tubes, cement ponds, etc, etc. :kidaround:


My brother-in-law had one of those cement ponds in his backyard when they got this new house. He is in the process of demolishing that and filling it back in.


Wait a minute, we're talking about a pool here, right? facepalm

I've always (half, quarter, maybe one tenth) joked around at times saying that if I ever bought a good sized piece of land I'd build the pool bigger than the house. I'd just build the house with a couple extra floors. :P

Re: Anybody want a Tom Nook Amiibo?

Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:51:34 am

Beware Cyclops wrote:Wait a minute, we're talking about a pool here, right? facepalm

Yes.
Post a reply