Switch to full style
Non-comic collectibles, such as collectible cards, action figures, statues, toys, or even pogs! (If you collect it, and it's not comics... then discuss it here!)
Post a reply

Starship of the Month Club

Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:59:04 pm

Awesome. I joined this. Seriously.

Eaglemoss Starship of the Month Club

Re: Starship of the Month Club

Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:55:49 pm

That is actually pretty cool . . .

is that $20 every 2 weeks ?

Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:16:30 pm

Somewhere my wife is rolling her eyes...

Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:20:50 pm

iwantvaliantcomics wrote:Somewhere my wife is rolling her eyes...

:lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:21:31 pm

Somewhere my wife is simply saying, "No."

Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:21:59 pm

Heath wrote:Somewhere my wife is simply saying, "No."

Mine too. :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:52:25 pm

Heath wrote:Somewhere my wife is simply saying, "No."

Somewhere I am having to tell my wife no.

Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:00:22 pm

So these started being dispatched to the states last month and I've got to say that they are terrific. My only complaint is the total lack of scaling between starships, but as far as detail, construction, paint and everything else that counts these Eaglemoss Star Trek collection ships are amazing so far....

If you are a Star Trek fan at all I'd definitely recommend this set.

Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:47:11 pm

These are quite nice, did anyone here collect the Marvel or DC ones that they put out?

Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:39:55 pm

maraxusofkeld wrote:These are quite nice, did anyone here collect the Marvel or DC ones that they put out?

the DC/ Marvel eaglemoss collection (including the chess) is our #1 Merchandise line in both stores, for years now. Diamond rep brought the original Hulk piece before they were solicited years ago, and I liked it so much, we went big on them and never looked back. we have sold HUNDREDS of some pieces. I have bought out Diamond of spider-man and wolverine on a couple of occasions. We still stock a couple hundred pieces in stores.

Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:08:46 pm

paradise wrote:
maraxusofkeld wrote:These are quite nice, did anyone here collect the Marvel or DC ones that they put out?

the DC/ Marvel eaglemoss collection (including the chess) is our #1 Merchandise line in both stores, for years now. Diamond rep brought the original Hulk piece before they were solicited years ago, and I liked it so much, we went big on them and never looked back. we have sold HUNDREDS of some pieces. I have bought out Diamond of spider-man and wolverine on a couple of occasions. We still stock a couple hundred pieces in stores.

Wow, I live in northeast Pa and I haven't been to many shops that even stock them.

Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:18:02 pm

I bought the Iron Man related ones. They are pretty awesome. But these starships are cooler, IMO. My only gripe is that there is no formatting for scale amongst them, but the models really are awesome.

Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:55:49 pm

So this collection is in full swing right now. I highly recommend it for fans of Star Trek or sci-fi guys. The detail on each ship really is incredible and there's a great, diverse offering of ships that doesn't scimp out on the Starfleet awesomeness.

Also, the Eaglemoss customer service has been beyond top notch so far. I had a small accident in my display case wherein a shelf came loose and destroyed basically some ships. I emailed Eaglemoss regarding the cost of replacing just the broken ships without including bases or stands and their solution was just to send me complimentary replacements. I couldn't believe it. Granted, I sent them some pix to verify, but I had no intentions of asking for free stuff, but they did it anyway. Definitely an amazing manufacturer with an amazing product. You'd never get that kind of service from another specialized vendor such as Scumshow.... err... Sideshow.

Absolutely recommended.

Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:14:05 am

I so want to do this, but I would be in so much trouble.

Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:33:30 pm

I wish I has the extra income to buy these.If I did now I would be in trouble as well.

Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:39:24 pm

comicsyte95 wrote:I wish I has the extra income to buy these.If I did now I would be in trouble as well.

+1

Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:01:56 pm

lorddunlow wrote:
comicsyte95 wrote:I wish I has the extra income to buy these.If I did now I would be in trouble as well.

+1

+1

Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:53:14 pm

I look back at this thread and wish I could join...alas my wife would murder me. Literally murder me.
Post a reply