Dr Who Time Squad

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Trenton Sy
Is it Dee-no or Die-no? Dunno.
Dr Who Time Squad

Post by Trenton Sy »

Does anyone here have any leads on these figures? They are actually really cool, they are the same scale/ style as Galactic Heroes, Marvel Super Hero Squad etc. They seem to have been replaced after only 16 figs by the new Lego-esque minifigs. I have a couple in both and really prefer the Time Squad line, in my opinion there is room for both of the lines as they are pretty different in every way aside from both being small. Any thoughts on these figs or the same scale/ SD looking figs from other companies? Also I am trying to pick up some Time Squad figs but almost everything I'm finding seems to be coming with a huge markup and located in the UK. I will take them loose or in pack if anyone has a source outside of eBay. :thumb:
"Life is one's oppurtunity to change that which aflicts them" ~ Dr. Doom

Trenton Sy
Dr Who Time Squad

Post by Trenton Sy »

Bump !
Anyone know where I can find some of these outside of eBay?

Trenton Sy
Re: Dr Who Time Squad

Post by Trenton Sy »

Finally completed my set of these :thumb:
ended up with plenty of doubles bit was able to find all of the variants and the Master BAF - spent a little more time and money than I wanted to but it was fun to search for and piece together a set.

I wish they would have made more - these are the best Who-verse figures out there IMHO.